• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Comedian Steve Rannazzisi (The League) lied about 9/11 escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSN

Banned
Surprised that no one is going on about outrage culture about this. Finally the líne is drawn at "horrible Attack that broke the spirit of a country".

Risible

That's a ridiculous lie - but he's fully owned up to it and apologized.

Fully owning up to something once you're caught doesn't mean shit. His hand was forced, they had verified info that showed he was lying, it's not like he could have denied it or something. He did the only thing he could possibly do, so congrats I guess?

Bert409

7qXHHRX.png

E the Shaggy

The commercials for this season of the League are amazing because they do everything they can to not show Kevin. Even when he's clearly a part of the scene, they crop his head off.

Gattsu25

Banned
It took a day for him to deliberate?

What were the choices?
Ignore the question
Find a better lie
Tell the truth

It should have been a simple choice

Troy

Banned
As a survivor of the Once In A 1000 Years rainstorm that just hit the Carolinas, I'm beyond offended.

Gattsu25

Banned
You're not supposed to be offended by this news, you're supposed to be informed.

I get it though, we all have to drive this meme into the mud before it loses its luster (it did the after the first time it was used).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom