• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJet

How about you guys stop trying to compare yourself to your predecessors to make up for your mistake?

This fool is acting like the administration can do no wrong.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Damn...I thought this was a fake at first.

C3KzFVPVYAAjn9i.jpg:large

We cyberpunk now. Dystopia is here.

Wait, did Spicer use an attack where Muslims are the victims to justify Trump's Muslim ban?

How does this work? Surely he can't mean that they're banning Muslims for their own protection against our white supremacists.... though fuck, maybe they should at this point. >_<

He didn't state it directly, but said something as this "This is why our president takes preventive actions, rather than reactionary".

beril

Just started. Talking about the attack in Canada. "See? This is why our president takes preventive actions", I saw it coming, using it to validate their stupid ban.

"We shouldn't take in immigrants because our citizens might become terrorists and murder them"...???

Mr.Sumal

Wait, did Spicer use an attack where Muslims are the victims to justify Trump's Muslim ban?

How does this work? Surely he can't mean that they're banning Muslims for their own protection against our white supremacists.... though fuck, maybe they should at this point. >_<

i'm not surprised, just add another one to the alternative facts folder

GhostBed

Constant Obama comparisons, these insecure fucks

LOLOLOL at being upset at Democrat obstructionism. WTF were Repubs doing these past 8 years????

Ewo

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just started. Talking about the attack in Canada. "See? This is why our president takes preventive actions", I saw it coming, using it to validate their stupid ban.

Hilarious argument considering Canada is holding steady on being open to immigrants and refugees. Trump making this country look weak.

Vena

"We must stop immigration of Muslims and people from Arab nations because white xenophobes will become terrorists!"

What...?

Clearly, we must deport all white people (myself included) based on this illogical thought processes, we are clearly a terrorist threat and must be dealt with accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom