• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meow

Listening to Spicer right now and I feel like Winona's face from last night is exactly on point with how I feel.

jiiikoo

Banned
Yesterday they said that there was an "imminent threat" facing the US, and now they're saying "it could have". WOW.

Follow-up question "so there wasn't a imminent threat?" "no no no, i'm not saying that. we never know when there might be one". So there fucking wasn't one.

Morts

Damn...I thought this was a fake at first.

C3KzFVPVYAAjn9i.jpg:large

That's actually a really cool photo. I want a print.

Kettch

Wait, did Spicer use an attack where Muslims are the victims to justify Trump's Muslim ban?

How does this work? Surely he can't mean that they're banning Muslims for their own protection against our white supremacists.... though fuck, maybe they should at this point. >_<

Early reports had one of the suspects being a man with a Muslim name. Right wing "news" outlets ran with it fast to defend Trump's travel ban.

These are the sources that Trump and his ilk get their information from, and it's unlikely they'll be posting retractions any time soon (if ever) now that that suspect has apparently been cleared and released.

Trump respects these people so much. He really values and respects the CIA, especially when he calls them Nazis.

No you misunderstand according to Spicer, the process in the CIA is like Nazi Germany, not the people, duh. I still can't believe that was said last week.

So.. if the threat is so imminent as Spicer is claiming, why didn't Obama jump to action as quickly as Trump?

(I know the answer, just stating the obvious).

Pomerlaw

Early reports had one of the suspects being a man with a Muslim name. Right wing "news" outlets ran with it fast to defend Trump's travel ban.

These are the sources that Trump and his ilk get their information from, and it's unlikely they'll be posting retractions any time soon (if ever) now that that suspect has apparently been cleared and released.

WHAT? Do you have a link, I need this to show Quebecers how unreliable they are.

This press conference is total garbage.

Sean Spicer's eyes are so fucking bloodshot. This dude hasn't been sleeping at all, has he.

Most of these questions are kinda garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom