• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps saying that the majority of the american people support Trump on keeping "America Safe". Where does he get this from?

99.9% of people support the President keeping the country safe, but the manner in which that is achieved is every bit as important.

Ewo

Fuck this guy for thinking he can speak for terror victims to justify this. I have never given the middle finger to my screen so often, this is making my blood boil.

Caja 117

Are they trying to antagonize protesters? These statements are totally out of touch and will only stoke the flames further.

Is because they live in an alternate universe, one were there had more than a million people at the inauguration and one were most people agree with what Trump is doing. They have decided to live in their own echo chamber, and things are going to just escalate, the angry public will only grow bigger an bigger.

Ominym

Banned
This is one of the worst press conferences yet. He is pulling a Kelly Anne.

That spin where he turned it on the reporter by saying something to the affect of, 'well, first you're complaining about too many countries too fast and now you want more? Make up your mind.' Fucking what.

23-sean-spicer-dippin-dots.w1200.h630.jpg

"Temporarily inconvenienced for the safety of us all"

Get used to hearing this. I'll bet it's going to get plenty of use in the days, months and years ahead.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
This blaming the Obama admin is not working at all for them. They really need to drop that shit.

Obama did not create or sign this EO, they did.

Hating on Hillary and Obama is all they have, though. It lets their base know that they will do what they can to oppress minorities and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom