• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Refugees and immigrants being detained at US airports right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

Chris MurphyVerified account
‏@ChrisMurphyCT

The law is clear. The #MuslimBan is illegal. I will introduce a bill this week to immediately overturn this dangerous, hateful order.

Love this guy!

UberTag

From a Christian point of view, boy oh boy does that Trump tweet get me heated. Aching to pit people against each other. That's not what I am about at all.
That's the only thing the Trump administration is about. They're at war with their own citizens and only wish for chaos and misery and they've made ZERO effort to indicate otherwise.

They want to divide the American people by race, by faith, by gender, by political affiliation, by class and by sexual orientation. They're even pitting different branches of their own government against one another.

Everything they've done over the past week has simply been to fan the flames. These are hatemongers and despots who masquerade as acting in the best interests of the American people and we much not stand for this.

Not today. Not tomorrow. Not a month from now. Not during the mid-terms. Not during the next election. Not ever.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Andy Richter ‏@AndyRichter

@realDonaldTrump @POTUS First Putin, now Bannon. How many hands are up there, puppet?

WedgeX

Banned
5nmj8WP.jpg

Lafeyette Square, the northern White House park, has begun to fill.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
White House Office of Propaganda vs. the Free Press.

Can't believe things have gotten this ugly.

More Muslims have been killed in the Middle East by terrorists than any other group or religion.

Trump is a liar. He is prioritizing Christians because he believe Islams is a terrorist organization.

I wonder when the press release about the imminent threat towards the US citizens will hit. Trump praising was much more important it seems. What a fucking shit show :D

whats funny is that they might have been able to sell it had they not had the stupid press conference about the inauguration size

oh well

https://twitter.com/theapjournalist/status/825772963760836608
Seems like more and more senators are speaking the truth.

Good. The only way to win this is with allies from the right. Even if they are talking out of both sides of their mouths to satiate their base, they are acknowledging something is very wrong.

And they are spot on about this having the opposite effects and likely empowering terrorists. Imagine 4-8 full years of these types of decisions!

UberTag

WTF

Is this real?
You sound surprised. Have you seen an authoritarian regime present itself differently at other times in history? I know I sure haven't.

Just replace Jew with Muslim, Aryan with white Christians, Fuhrer with Trump and we're pretty much already there.

In the future we will need to be on the watch for the following...

Don't spread fake news everybody. Thing is, I'd say the right-wing outlets have a much higher penetration than 3% thanks to Breitbart, LifeZette, InfoWars, etc. so Trump / Bannon have a bit of a head start on Hitler / Goebbels.

Tovarisc

First news on that site since september 1, 2015. Is this real?

See how smart I am! Bringing home thousands of #AmericanTroops! Why couldn't Obama do this!

Trump being one upped here. He has yet to kick out all Iraqis, maybe he'll think about it now......we all know he doesn't take "insults" well.

This is a disaster.

Is this real?

Who could have foreseen this?

Everybody, everybody could have foreseen this.

Another, more active source: https://themuslimtimes.info/2017/01/29/breaking-americans-banned-from-iraq-retaliation-measures/

No western coverage found yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom