• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dunno if posted already....

O9jdngS.jpg
Jesus, the last two panels. Too much, lol.

Kin5290

Jesus Christ. Trump communications directors have the longevity of Defense Against Dark Arts Professors or Al Qaeda Number Threes, it seems like.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
dude lasted a week with his nose firmly six inches up Trump's ass. good luck to whomever decided to take the job next.

He hadn't even officially started.

Hex

Banned
As much as gaf is doing it's usual gimmick with self deluded "clever" jokes and replies this all comes as far too easy and convenient.
A very simple way for Trump to seem like the good guy in a situation.
In this age of everything having strings, I take none of this well. This could easily be a way to try and earn good will for the next Obama care repeal vote.
Hell this guy was a liability. Him being in the White House helped matters as scummy as he is and hell they may still tuck him away somewhere.
Trump has a hard on for loyalty after all.

bastardly

Jeezus, i'd laugh if i wasn't so depressed that this is all sort of becoming normal.

Can we fast forward 10 years when HBO does a miniseries about shitshow we're living in?

As much as gaf is doing it's usual gimmick with self deluded "clever" jokes and replies this all comes as far too easy and convenient.
In this age of everything having strings, I take none of this well. This could easily be a way to try and earn good will for the next Obama care repeal vote.
Hell this guy was a liability. Him being in the White House helped matters as scummy as he is and hell they may still tuck him away somewhere.

In no universe does this make Trump look good.

Don't believe the spin.

Even is there were done for ulterior motives, it's another sign of significant dysfunction and poor judgement.

Can someone please paste this guy's head on Poochie's final scene from the Simpsons.

Note: Moochie died on the way back to his home planet.

Corto

He done his job already. Priebus is out. But him getting sacked even before he officially started his position it's legendary.

N...no. Not even sure what you're talking about but no.

So do we think Scaramucci is going to stay quiet? He has no backbone and is opportunistic. He could stay quiet on the issue and deflect when the media comes knocking at his door. However, he doesn't seem to be the type.

How can you still believe in the Trump 4D chess stuff.

Fucking how.

Still now we're getting 8d chess nonsense...

KarmaCow

How can you still believe in the 4D Trump chess stuff.

Fucking how.

Like most conspiracies, it's comforting to believe that the people in charge of the country are somewhat competent instead the of idiots who would most likely bumblefuck their way into creating a national or global disaster.

cakely

Nah.

Some of the posts in this thread are pure gold. I'm sorry you haven't picked up on it.

So you're saying it was a work.

Aaron

Trump was an idiot to hire him to begin with. There's nothing clever going on here at all.

Top Bottom