• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Paracelsus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAniQ0L2S3U&sns=tw

Has this video been posted? By far the best view we'll get.

Punk looks very agitated to begin with. WWE fucked up by not having like 2-3 security guards with him when he did this. He was pushing people away as it was. The guy he hit, it's hard to tell if he got pushed into Punk just from the mob around him or if he did it intentionally. The way he does it, it looks unintentional. When he goes to put his sunglasses on, 1) I'm not sure why you would do that right then and there, 2) The way he extends his arms in that setting is fucking DUMB and he accidentally(?) hits Punk from behind which causes Punk to clock him.

There's a guy wearing a white shirt who shields himself behind the guy with sunglasses and hits Punk.

Whoa, never knew Cena had a divorce. No fucking clue a guy like him would want to get married in the first place. Good thing he had a prenup, smart man.

Entropia

No One Remembers
There's a guy wearing a white shirt who shields himself behind the guy with sunglasses and hits Punk.

You're right:

3C0Vl.png

That guy right there taps him on the shoulder

Looks like he kinda nudges the dude putting on the sunglasses which causes him to elbow CM Punk who then hits the dude putting on the sunglasses

o8UZn.png

BlazinAm

The guy in white shirt and the guy with the glasses both their hands in that gif look like they both hit punk in the back of the head.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah. At first it looks like he pushes the sunglasses guy's arm into the back of Punk's head.

No, watch closer. He actually reaches beneath the other guys arm and slaps Punk in the back of the head.

This after people had been shoving Punk multiple times.

The dude in the black got framed.

Entropia

No One Remembers
The guy in white shirt and the guy with the glasses both their hands in that gif look like they both hit punk in the back of the head.

The way I see it is this:

The guy is putting on his sunglasses (I said earlier, doing that right then was probably a dumb idea). The dude in white goes to tap/hit punk on the back of the head. As he's reaching UNDER the arm of the guy who is putting on the sunglasses, he knocks his arm forward which appears to make contact with the back of Punk's head.

The sunglasses dude contact is incidental, and not intentional. The dude in white caused that, by going to hit/tap punk in the back of the head.

I wondered why that fan looked legit shell-shocked as they went off the air - thought he was awestruck, but he was just ... struck.

The latest video clears Punk, in my opinion. I think the question is where the hell was security?

Entropia

No One Remembers
I wondered why that fan looked legit shell-shocked as they went off the air - thought he was awestruck, but he was just ... struck.

The latest video clears Punk, in my opinion. I think the question is where the hell was security?

Punk is not clear, but neither is the asshole in white.

1) Don't touch the talent. (Fans)
2) Don't hit the fans. (Talent)
3) Yes, security should have been there.

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk is a top guy now, he won't get suspended I'd reckon.

Look at Orton, dude had like 5 different drug suspensions and he's still pushed to the moon.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Did Eddie Guerrero get suspended for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZ_xKiLBxI

:lol

EDDIE WAS LIKE GO BACK TO TORONTO .. THEN THE FAN RUSHED IN THE RING & SAID IM FROM WINNIPEG U IDIOT!!!! & PUSHED THE LADDER DOWN

In this situation: the Fan should NOT be in the ring. The talent has clearance to get rid of them. Plus that was FUCKING DANGEROUS AS HELL for the fan to do that. I can understand wanting to tap the wrestlers on the shoulder when they're in the crowd and shit, but you have to be respectful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Were you banned Sunflower or what?

I requested a ban to keep my focus at my new (2nd) job - and everything is going swimmingly.

If you would like a beta key at GamrRank.com let me know, we're doing lots of work every day to make it better and different and worth your time. I'm designing badges, achievements, and lots of community work! Also video things too~

With that out of the way, you guys STILL goin' on about Punk. Look. Even if you're working a retail job and someone bumps into you, you don't haul off and belt someone even if they are fucking with you. Sure, it's a little different for pro wrasslers, but you need to act professional. Professionals don't do that. It's exciting and fun to see, but it's not classy and not professional. Big thumbs down from me for Pank.

Like Bootaaay mentioned, knives and worse. The more legit of a heel you are, the more trouble you can expect from a crowd. That said there's no excuse that'll hold water (imho) for decking someone in the face and following up on that...in front of a child whose parent is in front of him.

Bad shit all around, and shame on him. Sometimes emotions get the better of you, but you're SUPPOSED to be able to look past those things and not snap like that.

Kyoufu

Punk is not getting suspended.

You think they'll suspend the only guy in that locker room Stone Cold would return to have a match with? lol

Punk may not be the face of the WWE but he is still incredibly important to Vince.

krae_man

Punk is not getting suspended.

You think they'll suspend the only guy in that locker room Stone Cold would return to have a match with? lol

Punk may not be the face of the WWE but he is still incredibly important to Vince.

You have to remembeer Linda is running for Senate. Daniel Bryan got FE'd for the tie thing, Chris Jericho got suspended for kicking a flag, etc. Linda getting ellected is more important then everything else. Even a Wrestlemania Main Event.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You have to remembeer Linda is running for Senate. Daniel Bryan got FE'd for the tie thing, Chris Jericho got suspended for kicking a flag, etc. Linda getting ellected is more important then everything else. Even a Wrestlemania Main Event.

All it takes is someone punching a guy in the crowd in front of a child and you've got a real problem. Especially with how politics can view wrasslin.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I requested a ban to keep my focus at my new (2nd) job - and everything is going swimmingly.

If you would like a beta key at GamrRank.com let me know, we're doing lots of work every day to make it better and different and worth your time. I'm designing badges, achievements, and lots of community work! Also video things too~

Grats on the new job, glad it is going well! :D

Did Eddie Guerrero get suspended for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZ_xKiLBxI

There is probably a big legal difference between a fan who jumps over the guard rail and a fan in the crowd during one of these wrestler in the crowd things.

Anyway you can see what happened now. A guy behind the man in the glasses smacked punk just as glasses man was putting on his shades and Punk thought glasses guy was the one who hit him and over reacted.

Stupid fans + angry ass wrestler = this bullshit.

While I think not having some security around Punk played a part I think Punk fucked up and should have kept his cool.

I hope he doesn't get suspended but that probably depends on how much attention this gets. If he could give any bad PR for Linda then bye bye punk for a few months.

Its all probably down to how Vince is feeling and according to reports he was already pretty pissed before this happened so that doesnt bode well for Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that Punk hasn't tweeted since before the incident means he most likely has been reamed and needs to be quiet.

Aiii

So not worth it
Someone tweet him that .gif above and say "If you're gonna hit someone, at least hit the right person!"

I wouldn't put it past Punk to find out where you live, come down there, ring the doorbell and knock you out right then and there.

The guy sorta has a sort fuse. :lol:

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I decided to search for CMPunk on Twitter to see what people were saying to him.

I think I see how himself and Chris Brown are similar...they both have fans who wouldn't mind getting hit by him. Morons. How sad do you need to be to WANT to get hit in the face by someone you like? Good lord, people, have some self-respect.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I decided to search for CMPunk on Twitter to see what people were saying to him.

I think I see how himself and Chris Brown are similar...they both have fans who wouldn't mind getting hit by him. Morons. How sad do you need to be to WANT to get hit in the face by someone you like? Good lord, people, have some self-respect.

did you see what AnEternalEngima said last page? Something to the affect of:

Someone tweet Punk and say: "Chris Brown doesn't hit fans"

It's like they consider it a badge of honour.

I'd never want Kane to uppercut my head off but of course he's Good Guy Glenn and would never do such a thing.

Aiii

So not worth it

I'd take a backhand punch to the face for some WrestleMania VIP tickets all expenses paid. :lol:

Aiii

So not worth it
Im going to sleep, but i wanted to get this in here before i went to bed

gafrQ.gif

It didn't come off as i wanted, the letters should be behind punk and the pink guy, but i want to sleep now, maybe i'll fix it tomorrow.

Does anyohe know of a place to upload gifs?

Have I mentioned how much I love this gif?

Because I effing LOVE this gif!

Kaladin

Dragon Gate USA has some match announcements for their November triple shot weekend:

It will be Ryo Saito & Genki Horiguchi vs. The Super Smash Brothers on November 2nd in Everett, MA. The winning team will challenge CIMA & AR Fox for the Open The United Gate Titles on November 3rd in Voorhees, NJ. The losing duo will go against Ricochet & Rich Swann on Nov. 3rd in New Jersey in a match that could springboard a team into a future title shot.

Two other major matches have been signed for Fearless 2012 on November 2nd in the Boston area. After the disrespect Ricochet showed AR Fox at the 3rd Anniversary Show and EVOLVE 17, it will be Ricochet vs. Fox in a Respect Match. Pride is on the line in this one. The loser must shake the winner's hand and say that he is the better man. It's a matter of respect in New England!

Akira Tozawa has sent in three open contracts for November. The first one has been filled. It will be Tozawa vs. Jon Davis on Nov. 2nd in Everett, MA. The last time these two met was over a year ago. With Davis' recent rise and new attitude this one will be epic.

If you watch any indie wrestling, it should be Dragon Gate USA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, Hogan has a huge dick.

That reminds me, while I was gone, that sex tape released. I was shocked Hogan wasn't carrying an abused, withered little finger.

BAH GAWD! The pumpkin ripped off your moustache with a headlock! Also, LOL at the pie spot - was the pumpkin pie a former relative of The Great Pumpkin? Nice Hurts Donut for the finish, good stuff man!

The promo before the match that's not on here did say that the pumpkin pie was his brother!

Abra refers to the Hurts Donut as "The Prestige"

Aiii

So not worth it
But enough about Punk, here's all the changes made to WWE Creative:

As we reported on Monday night just before RAW went on the air, Vince McMahon held a meeting backstage at RAW and removed Brian Gewirtz as the head writer of the show (“Senior Vice President of Creative Writing”). He had held the role for more than a decade.

The new Senior VP of Creative Writing will be Eric Pankowski, who was hired back in February and has been working closely with Stephanie McMahon in recent months.

RAW’s head writer is now David Kapoor, formerly known as Ranjin Singh on WWE television.

SmackDown’s head writer is Ed Koskey. Koskey will be taken off the road to work more from WWE headquarters in Stamford. There has been some negative feedback about Koskey being taken off the road, because he worked very closely with WWE talent and was viewed as “very approachable” for wrestlers looking to share their ideas.

(Source: PWinsider.com)

Good? Bad?

Kyoufu

It's a good thing unless you're a fan of WWE writers for some strange reason o_O

But yeah as Sunflower says it'll still stink.

Top Bottom