• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Stuart444

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...-With-CM-Punk-Last-Night-Brags-on-Twitter.htm

Maybe not the smartest move…he could have Touted if he was a big WWE fan...

- The fan that caused the entire incident that led to CM Punk striking another fan last night is now bragging about it on Twitter. Dario Teyes posted the following on Twitter about last night's incident…

"bro I'm the one that was fucking with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera."

Not the smartest guy in the world I think

edit: Another link with quotes:

http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-fan-brags-role-cm-punk-incident-raw#ixzz28pEPxazV

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll try to make time to watch the NJPW show tomorrow. Today after class is dedicated to Dishonored.

It's wonderful. Dishonored looks wonderful but I'll be damned, I'm too busy to be playin' games!

I do have something interesting planned for WrassleGAF though. :3

sajj316

> Complains about stale characters

> Wants Dean Amborse to debut

HUH?

not following .. sorry late response (busy day). Yes, I complained that RAW and Smackdown has stale characters and needs a shot of adrenaline. Characters like Ambrose are new to the WWE "Universe" therefore generating interest ..

Entropia

No One Remembers
not following .. sorry late response (busy day). Yes, I complained that RAW and Smackdown has stale characters and needs a shot of adrenaline. Characters like Ambrose are new to the WWE "Universe" therefore generating interest ..

I'm joking that Ambrose wouldn't be anymore fresh than what they have on there right now. He'd probably have some stupid, neutered gimmick anyway.

File 1: Interview

File 2: Matches

- UltraMantis vs. Mr. ZERO - PXW 6/23/02

- UltraMantis, Mr. ZERO & Mike Quackenbush vs. Reckless Youth, Ichabod Slayne & Hallowicked - KAPOW 7/28/02

- UltraMantis vs. Tracy Smothers - IWA-MS 8/3/02

- UltraMantis Black & Hallowicked vs. Mister ZERO & Shane Storm - Chikara 5/22/04

- The Dark Breed (Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black) vs Matt Turner & Anthony Franco - Chikara 3/19/05

- UltraMantis Black vs. Shane Storm - Chikara 5/21/05

- UltraMantis Black vs. Larry Sweeney - Chikara 10/30/05

- UltraMantis Black vs. Hallowicked - Chikara 9/22/06

- UltraMantis Black & Hydra vs. Hallowicked & Delirious - Chikara 9/22/07

- Lightube Board, Lightube Table, Barbed Wire Board, Barbed Wire Table: UltraMantis Black vs. SeXXXy Eddy vs. Scotty Vortekz - IWA Deep South 12/1/07

- UltraMantis Black vs. Jaki Numazawa - Chikara 10/18/08

- UltraMantis Black vs. Helios - Chikara 11/16/08

- UltraMantis Black vs. Hydra - Chikara 12/14/08

- UltraMantis Black & Crossbones vs. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant - 6/12/09

- UltraMantis Black & Crossbones vs. Shadow WX & Yuichi Taniguchi - 6/13/09

- UltraMantis Black vs. Delirious - Chikara 6/26/10

- Falls Count Anywhere: UltranMantis Black vs. Ares - Chikara 11/21/10

- UltraMantis Black vs. Tursas - Chikara 5/14/11

OH YEAH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More HulkSex comin:

-- According to Radaronline.com, there many be another Hulk Hogan sex tape out on the market. Hulk reportedly informed Nick, Brooke and even Linda that there may be another sex tape out there after the release of the first tape. Hulk and the family are reportedly bracing themselves for further embarrassment. Here are some more details from a source close to the situation

"The family is absolutely mortified their name has been sullied in such a tacky way. They never imagined that Hulk could drag them into such an embarrassing situation.

Hulk's admission has left the family praying that their reputation isn't further muddied – last week was a week to forget for the Hogans, including Linda's DUI arrest.

But only time will tell if another sex tape finds it way on the internet. The family is certainly bracing for the worst."

More HulkSex comin:

-- According to Radaronline.com, there many be another Hulk Hogan sex tape out on the market. Hulk reportedly informed Nick, Brooke and even Linda that there may be another sex tape out there after the release of the first tape. Hulk and the family are reportedly bracing themselves for further embarrassment. Here are some more details from a source close to the situation

"The family is absolutely mortified their name has been sullied in such a tacky way. They never imagined that Hulk could drag them into such an embarrassing situation.

Hulk's admission has left the family praying that their reputation isn't further muddied – last week was a week to forget for the Hogans, including Linda's DUI arrest.

But only time will tell if another sex tape finds it way on the internet. The family is certainly bracing for the worst."
You've got to be a man Hogan, it don't help to hide.
Even if it hurts your family and it hurts your pride.

Booker T is going to be at Comic-Con. What should I say to him if I meet him?
Walk past him and then double take while saying "Tell me I didn't just see that!"
And then go Shucky Ducky Quack Quack and start quoting his commentary gibberish.

strobogo

Banned
I think the only thing left that could embarrass the Hogan family name is if there is a sex tape with Hulk and Brooke. Or Hulk and Brutus.

Can we talk Cena for a second btw? Because God he was awful last night in the opening promo. And what was up with him randomly asking AJ out? Was I missing some US inside joke about that burger joint (in and out or something)?

Yes, let's talk about Cena.

In-N-Out is a popular regional burger chain on the West coast, so that was probably just meant as a cheap pop for the Sacramento crowd.

Cena asking out AJ was the best part of Raw last night and I've been thinking about it a lot.

I remember someone here saying that Cena and Punk were instrumental in AJ getting a push and have been helping her a lot. If that's true, then I think the news about Vince being pissed and AJ's reduced role and screen time on Raw meant that McMahon probably chewed her out and blamed her in part for the bad ratings. Cena's comment and Punk's ("...pretty little head") were probably just them subtly voicing their support for her.

However, I hope I'm wrong and it's the start of Twilight love triangle with Team Cena and Team Punk t-shirts and shit. Wouldn't that be awesome, Aiii?

tm24

Decisions, decisions. I cant decide between watching the Njpw ppv or play xcom or dishonored. And then by the end of the week i shoud have BOLA 2012 to watch too

Mr. Sam

iZFb7PfPlasfE.png

Kaladin

@DarioTeyes: “@YCDannyBoy: Just saw @DarioTeyes on tv WWE idk how the f*** this dude does it but he does it! Lol” lmao dope huh?

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes YesZirr You see that fan get knock the f*** out? Lol

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy bro I’m the one that was f***ing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes haha wtf you do to him? So homeboy is getting paid?

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched his kidney and slapped his back hella hard

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes stfu!! I seen that dude just turn run an clock sum one! Lol

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy bro he straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes how did ppl not snitch you out? Lol but that shit said that fans saw him hit CM Punk? So idk ha

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes haha calm yourself you aint flash for real that’s all bad poor dude

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy lol I made power moves!! He’s not poor anymore lol bout to make some money

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes they going catch you slipping an you going be f***ed lol

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy no one ever has and no one ever will

LMAO, what a dumbass. Twitter isn't a PM system bro.

Jitters

Another good Raw. That's about a month of Raw episode that have been enjoyable. Hope they keep up the good work. A lot of good matches last night. Punk and Vince were great. Something about that last segment felt so "90's", and I mean that in a good way. Other than the guy who hit Punk, the crowd was a 10/10. They reacted to damn near everything, especially Ryback coming out at the end. Like I said before though, they need to get that belt on Dolph as soon as possible. I'm starting to think people don't give a crap anymore. During the angle when Vicki had to choose between him and Swagger, Dolph should have beat Swagger and dumped Vicki anyway and then he should have headed straight to the belt. I don't think he has been as over as he was at that point. Now he seems like an afterthought.

sajj316

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/09/cm-punk-police-attack-wwe-saramento/

sorry if old ..

A rep for the WWE tells TMZ, "WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back."

The rep adds, "WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment."

Mr. Sam

Another good Raw. That's about a month of Raw episode that have been enjoyable. Hope they keep up the good work. A lot of good matches last night. Punk and Vince were great. Something about that last segment felt so "90's", and I mean that in a good way. Other than the guy who hit Punk, the crowd was a 10/10. They reacted to damn near everything, especially Ryback coming out at the end. Like I said before though, they need to get that belt on Dolph as soon as possible. I'm starting to think people don't give a crap anymore. During the angle when Vicki had to choose between him and Swagger, Dolph should have beat Swagger and dumped Vicki anyway and then he should have headed straight to the belt. I don't think he has been as over as he was at that point. Now he seems like an afterthought.

Which belt?

sajj316

It's unfortunate that he got hit and all, but I'm calling shenanigans on that claim.

Agreed. It's going to be interesting how this is handled. I don't see Punk getting in trouble and the guys going to get front row Wrestlemania tickets and a pocket full of cash .. courtesy of Punk.

I still don't get Ryback guys, especially after last week. He can't work, he gets gassed early, he's a liability to competitors in the ring, he can't speak, he looks silly when he does his marching. Other than his monstrous roid body I don't get what people see in him.

Other than that and Cena RAW was pretty solid last night. The interactions between Punk and Vince were great. Whilst I feel like I should have hated the main event given it was Punk being beaten on by a 60 year old non-wrestler, the match itself was entertaining enough and had a certain attitude-era nostalgia about it which led to me enjoying it.

Top Bottom