• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Toki767

But enough about Punk, here's all the changes made to WWE Creative:

Good? Bad?

In the end Stephanie and Vince still have to approve of everything so if something sucks (which is pretty much everything except Punk and Bryan/Kane) the blame really should fall on those two.

Sunny days are here again...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/09/tammy-sytch-arrested-4th-time-domestic-violence/

Former WWE Diva Tammy Sytch -- who wrestled under the name Sunny -- was arrested in Connecticut yesterday ... her FOURTH arrest in FOUR WEEKS.

TMZ has learned ... Sytch was busted in Branford, CT after an alleged domestic dispute with her ex-boyfriend. Cops determined Tammy had violated a restraining order he had against her.

Sytch was arrested on charges of violating a protective order, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief.

Sunflower said:
Always loved Tokyo Magnum. He's fantastic, even on strange American soil.

Seriously, Tokyo Magnum was forever awesome. Thanks for the links, I saw barely any Thunder back in the day.

Aiii

So not worth it
TMZ is reporting on two different WWE news stories, but the Punk one is not one of them?

What? How?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, Tokyo Magnum was forever awesome. Thanks for the links, I saw barely any Thunder back in the day.

I've got a pretty good collection of Thunder, looking to add more to the archive. Thunder, sort of like Nitro's B-Show, had a lot of really cool stuff on it, but it was after WCW was already dealing with the bloat of Nitro's 3 hour shows. So they had to fill it with some talent - which was something WCW was never lacking in.

What about my boy BxB Hulk before he went all dark and crazy? His intros were fantastic!

And non wrestling but Genki Sudo is a fucking boss as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, good on you mate.

But flamboyant asians? Really?

I dunno what it is, but it's a weak spot. On the real though, it ain't about attraction why I like Tokyo Magnum. He's just EXCELLENTO.

Aiii

So not worth it
I dunno what it is, but it's a weak spot. On the real though, it ain't about attraction why I like Tokyo Magnum. He's just EXCELLENTO.

Heh, never mind me, judge free zone here. :lol:

After all, according to this thread I'm into girls that look 14-years-old.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, never mind me, judge free zone here. :lol:

After all, according to this thread I'm into girls that look 14-years-old.

Yeah, a week ago this place went batshit for something AJ did, some ref outfit, but I never saw. Did she look like an adult there? To be fair I like Beth Phoenix from a looks perspective. Matured.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, a week ago this place went batshit for something AJ did, some ref outfit, but I never saw. Did she look like an adult there? To be fair I like Beth Phoenix from a looks perspective. Matured.

It was the same outfit that she wore at Money in the Bank.

Beth is indeed lovely. She looks like she could rip your dick off if you got on her bad side, though;

ijNgVOAYgT0zi.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
THQ had a WWE '13 event last week.

Seriously, this photoshoot is just the weirdest matchup of 3 wrestling personalities you could have.
AJ, Heyman and Foley, how in the world did they come up with that?

OH AND LOOK, AJ got to play as herself for the first time, how cute is that:

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beth is indeed lovely. She looks like she could rip your dick off if you got on her bad side, though;

That's my weakness. Had I enough money when I was a kid and read The Wrestler, I'd have sent off for some of those apartment wrestling videos where people get abused by women.

No doubt that has a strong factor in my weird sexuality BUT THAT IS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder if AJ plays on PS3 or Xbox.

She has both, a DS and a Vita.

But primarily she plays on her 360. (booo)

And yes, I know these facts by heart. I am a sad, sad person.

Actually she did an interview with PlayStation Magazine, they send her a box full of games afterwards.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, AJ's arms look monster size in that bottom photo. An interesting development.

BlazinAm

Seriously, this photoshoot is just the weirdest matchup of 3 wrestling personalities you could have.

OH AND LOOK, AJ got to play as herself for the first time, how cute is that:

Two of them live in the greater N.Y area, AJ has the nerd/videogame cred that wwe has slapped on her.

If this means anything, JR put out a tweet talking around the Punk-fan incident and mentioned that they didn't have their monitor feed at the moment.

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/255700763219746816

McNei1y

These are all excellent details. When I see AJ, I'm going to strike up a conversation with her about Xbox 360. Then I'll be in.

As far as storyline goes, CM Punk getting suspended right now would be incredibly interesting...

Former GM of Raw, former GM of SmackDown!, current GM of Raw

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I just watched RAW, really enjoyed it - and as much as I dislike Punk as a person for all of the bad impressions I hear from fans that actually liked him and he treated like crap, it's too bad that he didn't clock the actual asshole that hit him. Fans need to chill out with that nonsense about hitting entertainers. Really too bad that an innocent guy got hit for that instead, which even made the incident worse.

Anybody in here watch real wrestling? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHh7ZsuO3w

pretty much the best match ive seen this year, could watch over and over on repeat

Slammiversary was the high watermark of TNA this year, unfortunately (and incidentally that match wasn't even my favourite from that show). They earned a ton of goodwill back from me with that and the improvements to IMPACT when they went live, but Destination X and No Surrender were bad.

I think Jeff Harvey winning the BFG series killed the last remaining hope I had for the company.

15_THQ_WWE13_10032012rf_240.jpg

I'd
Fuck ____
Marry Foley
Kill _____

Hint:
I'm a Paul Heyman guy

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw - while I was out - watched the NJPW show. Holy christ what an amazing high water mark to drive their sales. Amazing, I hope it's profitable for them - that puts butts in the seats.

If it is I wouldn't mind a good english commentary team as well. :x

BlazinAm

TNA is the best wrasslin promotion in America right now. Mostly because every other one is shit though.

That is until WCW comes back.

Wrestling in the states is at a low right now quality wise, plus there a general lack of interest to people to go out any buy tickets.

btw - while I was out - watched the NJPW show. Holy christ what an amazing high water mark to drive their sales. Amazing, I hope it's profitable for them - that puts butts in the seats.

If it is I wouldn't mind a good english commentary team as well. :x

Yeah, it would be nice to have English commentary, even if it were just some of the wrestlers or bad Engrish commentary. The international sales weren't stellar, but I think that can be attributed to the time and day. The next potential iPPV is on Sunday the 11th of November, which would make it a lot easier for international customers to watch.

Overall, it did about 52,000 buys in Japan and 600+ buys internationally. Ustream takes half of the $25 purchase price, so while I think that should be enough to convince New Japan that there's a viable market for their product overseas, the numbers would probably need to rise a lot more before they considered investing in the international broadcast.

Top Bottom