• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Yknow if WWE wanted to do something exciting and new..ish - they should have another Rybackesque dude do another huge undefeated monster streak and push.

It's happened before, but not in RECENT memory, and fans haven't seen two TITANS collide!

Cesaro should fuck up Ryback unexpectedly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's up with this dude and why is this like the 10th time of I've seen it on this page?

He cut a half-toothless promo on CM Punk and removed his video, so I can't show you. It was wicked though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To add to sunflower's post, he ended his video by staring at the camera for like 7 seconds. Its amazing

It was a good-ass video. Guy could talk - shame about his teeth and physique though.

Carnby

Apparently the fan who was attacked is hiring an attorney. Not looking good for Punk. I bet WWE will have him drop the belt at HIAC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the fan who was attacked is hiring an attorney. Not looking good for Punk. I bet WWE will have him drop the belt at HIAC.

Here's what I found out recently, though the story is surely developing:

ewrestlingnews said:
ORIGINAL: A public affairs representative in the Sacramento Police Department has confirmed that the fan who was hit by CM Punk on Monday's RAW has declined to press charges and the authorities have determined they will not continue to investigate.

Also, it should be noted that Dario Teyes, the fan who bragged about striking Punk and helping to cause the incident on Twitter, has deleted his statements about starting the incident as well as deleted his Twitter account. Smart move. He still maintains a Facebook page, but it contains nothing about the incident.

UPDATE: As it turns out, Dario Teyes' Twitter account is still active. You can check that out here.

UPDATE x 2: According to Laura Cole of Sacramento.CBSLocal.com, Charles Schmidt, the fan struck by CM Punk Raw, is considering hiring an attorney for a possible lawsuit.

As noted earlier today, the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department took a report but said there won't be an investigation because the fan didn't want to press charges and didn't appear to be injured.

lol no

They're not going to destroy their booking plans just because of one punk.

Exactly. One Punk. Ahurhugghjhjk,,nnnnnnnnnnnn

Aiii

So not worth it

Let him try. WWE won't drop support for Punk as he makes them loads of money. With the storyline with Rock and Cena coming up, I don't think they will suddenly change their plans for Punk based on this.

Besides, the WWE lawyers will have a field day with this guys lawyer if this is what happened:
“Somebody said, ‘let’s push him down the stairs,’” Punk explained. “I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I’m really just glad nobody was hurt.”

That along with the footage will mean the guy has very little to go by. He'll never win a lawsuit. If he played his cards right he could have had some very good WM tickets out of it.

Kyoufu

Right now Punk is untouchable in WWE.

Why?

Because Vince knows Punk is the only guy that Austin would return to have that Wrestlemania match with.

$$

After that's done, Punk will job to Miz.

Izick

Personally, I think the 3DS is worth it. So many good games out now, and so many good games coming out for it later. That is if you like Nintendo games, because I know some crazy people don't.

I don't know man, Dishonored is really good. It's probably gonna end up my GOTY.

Looks great, but I'm really digging Borderlands 2 so far. It's pretty fucking rad.

Right now Punk is untouchable in WWE.

Why?

Because Vince knows Punk is the only guy that Austin would return to have that Wrestlemania match with.

$$

After that's done, Punk will job to Miz.

No, he won't. He's a top guy.

Kaladin

The Dragon Gate USA shows next month are shaping up to be awesome:

November 2nd - Everett, MA - Fearless 2012 - Live iPPV At WWNLive.com

Respect Match
AR Fox vs. Ricochet

Winner Gets DGUSA Tag Title Shot On Nov. 3rd
Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. The Super Smash Brothers

Special Challenge Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Jon Davis

November 3rd - Voorhees, NJ - Uprising 2012 - Live iPPV At WWNLive.com

Open The United Gate Title Match
CIMA & AR Fox defend vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Winner

Bonus Tag Team Main Event
Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Loser

2/3 Falls Match
El Generico vs. Sami Callihan

Special Challenge Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol

November 4th - Long Island, NY - Freedom Fight 2012 - Live iPPV At WWNLive.com

Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano will defend the title!!!

Fox vs Ricochet, Generico vs Callihan 2/3 falls, Tozawa vs Del Sol......some incredible matches over three nights of wrasslin. Best Indie of 2012 indeed.

Cesaro is good, but Claudio Castagnoli is better.

fuck, depressing and angry.

I never realised that the story about him breaking his wife's legs was true. Fucked up. On one hand, this may be worth funding because it's a piece of wrestling history, on the other hand, I don't want to fucking watch 4 hours of depressing.

Izick

He's one of the things I don't like about modern WWE stuff. Just another bland dude with no personality or anything. No real gimmick to set him apart from anyone else. The five language thing could be cool but isn't that interesting.

Sokantish

he has the in ring ability and the power. wwe definetely needs more powers guys because right now its just Sheamus.

Maybe that's why people like him. I certainly don't like Tyson Kidd because of his promo abilities or character. Mostly because he hasn't really had any

Who's shitting on Cesaro?

He needs to come back as the most money making man in wrestling.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

bangai-o

Banned
Maybe that's why people like him. I certainly don't like Tyson Kidd because of his promo abilities or character. Mostly because he hasn't really had any

i would argue that Tyson in ring persona is more natural. He is not trying too hard to be something else ala Chris Benoit who also had nothing in the personality. Cecaro just comes off as too fake.

Kaladin

An update on the Steen vs Lethal situation from Ring of Honor.....

img9019.jpg

- ROHwrestling.com has secured the footage of Jay Lethal's backstage rampage and will release it to the public tomorrow.

- We will also apparently hear from Kevin Steen tomorrow regarding his conference call yesterday with ROH officials and his demands.

- We just found out that Jay Lethal was originally scheduled to be a trainer at the upcoming ROH Try-Out/Seminar in December but was pulled. Add this, along with fines, to the list of disciplinary actions taken against Lethal for his actions last Saturday. Expect a top ROH star to replace Lethal at the upcoming camp.

- In the event that Kevin Steen does not compete this Saturday at "Glory By Honor XI", ROH officials, although very nervous, have assured us that there will be a suitable opponent for Michael Elgin and that match will be for the ROH World Championship. ROH officials are counting on Kevin Steen being there to defend his championship this Saturday but there is a strong possibility that will not happen. Let's hope ROH officials can get everything straightened out in order to proceed with our highly anticipated main event that is scheduled.

Check back at ROHWrestling.com tomorrow for the footage of Lethal's rampage as well as Kevin Steen's statement...

They really are pushing to sell that iPPV aren't they?

I like Cesaro a lot. When he slammed Brodus, I was pretty taken aback. That's some fucking power right there. I think he's okay on the mic and I like his "five languages" schtick.

Given what I saw from John Cena's arm in the Kelly and Michael clip and on Raw, there is no way that Cena faces Punk at HiaC. Given that, it'll be Punk vs. Ryback. There is no FUCKING WAY I can see them putting the belt on Ryback. Too raw, too new. Just wouldn't make sense.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I like Cesaro a lot. When he slammed Brodus, I was pretty taken aback. That's some fucking power right there. I think he's okay on the mic and I like his "five languages" schtick.

Given what I saw from John Cena's arm in the Kelly and Michael clip and on Raw, there is no way that Cena faces Punk at HiaC. Given that, it'll be Punk vs. Ryback. There is no FUCKING WAY I can see them putting the belt on Ryback. Too raw, too new. Just wouldn't make sense.

Ziggler cashes in.

Top Bottom