• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Heel

Came out and confronted Bobby Rooooooooooo while wearing an absurd ring attire. Then went in the ring and had a few beers with Storm.

Did he rock the kingly robes and have umbrella poppin' females throw rose petals? I dunno if the TNA budget can handle it.

Laserfrog

I'm not paying that!
3S92b.jpg

I'll write my own Lou Thesz book, in first person Lou Thesz style. The 20 page saxophone solo will be awesome.

strobogo

Banned
Punk hitting the fan isn't that big of a deal. I think people are massively over reacting. He was surrounded with no security and swung after getting hit. He didn't go out of his way to beat up one fan in particular for no reason. It isn't Ron Artest thinking he's Godzilla in the crowd.

If the guy sues he'll get some money, not millions of dollars. If he's actually a wrestling fan, he'll probably get way more out of it not to sue. It won't stop Punk's push, won't change the company, won't do anything. It's just not that big of a deal. The number one rule in wrestling is you don't touch the talent. Even if they cross the barrier. There is no way that everyone in the back doesn't fully support him on this one, even if he did hit the wrong guy.

EDIT: Regarding King Mo, I can easily handle the ridiculous outfits and robes and what not. That's pretty pro wrestling. But I couldn't take him seriously when he came out as this big bad ass, but looked like Titus O'Neil lost 4 or 5 inches of height. He is shorter than James Storm and Bobby ROOOOOOOOooooo.

Heel

Disappointing. You call this a push?

I invite you all to look up King Mo's entrances and petition TNA to open up their deep coffers. I mean, they filmed that one guy on a horse ranch didn't they?

I won't rest until he has a stable of curvy women opening up Gucci umbrellas and throwing petals for Mo's kingly feet to avoid stepping on peasant ground.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Punk hitting the fan isn't that big of a deal. I think people are massively over reacting. He was surrounded with no security and swung after getting hit. He didn't go out of his way to beat up one fan in particular for no reason. It isn't Ron Artest thinking he's Godzilla in the crowd.

If the guy sues he'll get some money, not millions of dollars. If he's actually a wrestling fan, he'll probably get way more out of it not to sue. It won't stop Punk's push, won't change the company, won't do anything. It's just not that big of a deal. The number one rule in wrestling is you don't touch the talent. Even if they cross the barrier. There is no way that everyone in the back doesn't fully support him on this one, even if he did hit the wrong guy.

The problem is - Punk hit the wrong dude. :lol

The dude he hit was just putting on his sunglasses in an exaggerated, douchey fashion to look cool on TV. The dude that hit Punk in the back shoved the dude with the glasses when he hit Punk in the back of the head which caused Punk to think it was the glasses guy.

The dude he hit was just putting on his sunglasses in an exaggerated, douchey fashion to look cool on TV. The dude that hit Punk in the back shoved the dude with the glasses when he hit Punk in the back of the head which caused Punk to think it was the glasses guy.

Sounds like he hit the right dude to me.

Aiii

So not worth it

Still, there was no malicious intend, Punk didn't even hit that hard, the guy has no injuries or bruises and the police have gone on record saying they saw no crime.

Then there's the fact that WWE has a team of top tier lawyers and this guy probably has one of the cheapest he could find.

If he plays it smart he contacts them, sets himself up for some lifetime free tickets when WWE is in town, maybe some ringside PPV tickets or a VIP WM ticket or whatever. Because I really can't see him do any better in court.

Laserfrog

Please do, particularly since you are looking into getting it shipped to the UK. I'm interested to read it too and also live in the UK.

I'll let ya know, maybe after I've read it I could post it or something and begin the traveling book of Thesz. It forever being mailed to someone else who wants to read it.

Also I've started my own book about Lou Thesz

I am Thesz by Laserfrog

Chapter 1

The Mexican Syndicate

It was a Thursday morning, like every thursday I was doing my sit ups while I watched TV and ate coco-pops. The coco-pops had been in the milk for quite a while and had turned the milk that satisfying chocolatey color. I accidentally spilt some of the deep brown milk onto my neck area, luckily I had my patented Lou Thesz towel covering the aforementioned area. It's like I say, always start the day with a towel. It's not the most catchiest of sayings but they are good words to live by for I am Lou Thesz.

I used the american spelling of colour because I would think Thesz would have wanted it that way.

XenoRaven

Sacramento fans of anything are typically terrible. I've only been to one Kings game where some asshole didn't get ejected for being an idiot. The only one where it didn't happen was when they actually won against the Thunder last season.

One guy at a Kings/Nuggets game had a reeeaalllly big issue with Renaldo Balkman of all people. It's ok though because Kenyon Martin called him trailer trash before he was removed from the arena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll let ya know, maybe after I've read it I could post it or something and begin the traveling book of Thesz. It forever being mailed to someone else who wants to read it.

Also I've started my own book about Lou Thesz

I am Thesz by Laserfrog

Chapter 1

The Mexican Syndicate

It was a Thursday morning, like every thursday I was doing my sit ups while I watched TV and ate coco-pops. The coco-pops had been in the milk for quite a while and had turned the milk that satisfying chocolatey color. I accidentally spilt some of the deep brown milk onto my neck area, luckily I had my patented Lou Thesz towel covering the aforementioned area. It's like I say, always start the day with a towel. It's not the most catchiest of sayings but they are good words to live by for I am Lou Thesz.

I used the american spelling of colour because I would think Thesz would have wanted it that way.

Coco-ops eh... "satisfying chocolatey color" eh... I gotta Americanize this.

Thursday morning. Doing situps. Sittin' in front of the boob tube and eatin' some badass cereal. I let the cereal soak - that way I can get my eatins while I drink it. I fumbled the ball and got some chocolate milk on my neck, but I got my towel. Always got my towel. You wake up, you get a towel. Remember that shit - because I'm Lou Thesz, and I say you wake up, you get a towel.

Heel

Sacramento fans of anything are typically terrible. I've only been to one Kings game where some asshole didn't get ejected for being an idiot. The only one where it didn't happen was when they actually won against the Thunder last season.

One guy at a Kings/Nuggets game had a reeeaalllly big issue with Renaldo Balkman of all people. It's ok though because Kenyon Martin called him trailer trash before he was removed from the arena.

Cowbell era Arco was unfuckwittable though.

Laserfrog

Coco-ops eh... "satisfying chocolatey color" eh... I gotta Americanize this.

Thursday morning. Doing situps. Sittin' in front of the boob tube and eatin' some badass cereal. I let the cereal soak - that way I can get my eatins while I drink it. I fumbled the ball and got some chocolate milk on my neck, but I got my towel. Always got my towel. You wake up, you get a towel. Remember that shit - because I'm Lou Thesz, and I say you wake up, you get a towel.

Maybe I could hire you to ghost write the book? Just remember the 20 page saxophone solo.

Top Bottom