• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Alucard

Banned
Is Bully turning face or will this be a swerve at bound for glory?

The fact that you're asking this shows that this storyline is working.

Aces and Eights started out pretty terribly, but it has finally started to get some traction. They better reveal at least a few of the pieces at Bound for Glory. This is TNA's chance to win new fans.

The fact that you're asking this shows that this storyline is working.

Aces and Eights started out pretty terribly, but it has finally started to get some traction. They better reveal at least a few of the pieces at Bound for Glory. This is TNA's chance to win new fans.

yea they need to stop draggin and get this into its next stage

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It still blows my mind how good Ray has become, never would have thought he could grow so much as a performer this late in his career.
He actually hasn't grown. This was his persona during ECW, just with stuttering. He's just finally being allowed to shine outside of there.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I agree, I was just clarifying.
orton_kane_hand_shake.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
when you think about it A&8 can't be associated with Bully. They beat up JAFF and Bully didn't want to win a match with a gimped JAFF. Bully is also from New YAWK and doesn't seem like he would be in a biker club. It's gotta be something else behind it. Bully turns face while Aries turn heel. It's just doesn't add up.

Alucard

Banned
That table spot was superb. Sting yelling "Get the table!" got me to mark out a bit too. Really good stuff. THAT'S how you get both teams over in a tag match. The losers walk away with a ferocious-looking DQ, and the winners are still the winners.

Alucard

Banned
This match...wow. Better than some mens' matches tonight.

Really good storytelling in that women's match. Kim dominating, Tessmacher reeling and fighting back, getting some offense in, then winning with some difficulty...and PPV opponent runs in at the end. Good stuff, TNA.

Alucard

Banned
20 minutes for the main event? I'll take it.

Anyone else expecting an Aces and Eights run-in and then the whole locker room clearing by the end of this one?

Top Bottom