• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Aiii

So not worth it
578592_10151142608126026_600654830_n.jpg

FU-SSIOOON-HHHAAAA

SSJ3 Stingray!

Aiii

So not worth it
Sheamus and Cena are way better bullies then Bully Ray is anyways, he'd be midcard bully material at best.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got a day at work that's supposed to be free and clear, which means more WCW Thunder matches later. :3

Holy fuck, CHIKARA's November 18th show in NYC, 'The Cibernetico Rises', looks like it's going to be Kingston vs Steen/CHIKARA vs ROH Cibernetico;

iLLTXw69ZoPt0.jpg

Oh man, the Cibernetico matches are sometimes hit and miss, but with Steen & Kingston as team captains I have high hopes for this one!

On a completely unrelated note, here's Dick Togo's retirement match from Guanchulo MAX Lucha Libre in Bolivia - Togo retired in Japan last year, before taking his retirement tour across America, ending in Bolivia;

Dick Togo, Antonio Honda, Daisuke Sasaki & Yasu Urano vs Halcón Dorado, Ajayu, Apocalipsis & Guerrero Ayer - (Guanchulo MAX 09/09/12)

Also, here's some recent DDT madness - a 6-man tag match taking place on stage at a rock festival;

Kota Ibushi, KUDO & Makoto Oishi vs Sanshiro Takagi, Antonio Honda & Michael Nakazawa - (DDT 09/22/12)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ok now I'm torn. Edit WCW Thunder videos or play Panzer General II? That GOG sale is off the fuckin' tank, man...so many amazing games there.

Would you guys have taken a backstage pass if you were that dood? I don't know if I could because it would just feel "fake" and the impression I would get it that the people in the back would be like "this fucking guy" as opposed to being laid back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Would you guys have taken a backstage pass if you were that dood? I don't know if I could because it would just feel "fake" and the impression I would get it that the people in the back would be like "this fucking guy" as opposed to being laid back.

I wouldn't. I'd have that feeling too. Nope.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes, I would have taken the backstage pass, accepted Punk's apology and replacement shades, taken my picture with Bryan and Kane, and I would have proposed to AJ while I was there.

Of course I would've taken the backstage pass.

tm24

Holy fuck, CHIKARA's November 18th show in NYC, 'The Cibernetico Rises', looks like it's going to be Kingston vs Steen/CHIKARA vs ROH Cibernetico;

iLLTXw69ZoPt0.jpg

Oh man, the Cibernetico matches are sometimes hit and miss, but with Steen & Kingston as team captains I have high hopes for this one!

What will make this interesting is when Kingston/Steen start picking people from the opposite fed. TSE and YB/Bennet are locks for their respective fed, but when Steen picks Donst is when the fun will begin

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's started. Rendering a Scott Hall promo from Thunder...what else do I have to look forward to on this episode?

What will make this interesting is when Kingston/Steen start picking people from the opposite fed. TSE and YB/Bennet are locks for their respective fed, but when Steen picks Donst is when the fun will begin

I hadn't even thought of that possibility - and Cibernetico aside, Donst and Steen would make for such a great pairing anyway.

So, that begs the question - how would you guys book the teams? I'd go with;

Team Kingston - Eddie Kingston (c), UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Soldier Ant, Green Ant, Fire Ant & The Mysterioius and Handsome Stranger

Team Steen - Kevin Steen (c), Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs, Mike Bennett, Max Buck, Jeremy Buck, Tim Donst & Vin Gerard

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hadn't even thought of that possibility - and Cibernetico aside, Donst and Steen would make for such a great pairing anyway.

So, that begs the question - how would you guys book the teams? I'd go with;

Team Kingston - Eddie Kingston (c), UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Soldier Ant, Green Ant, Fire Ant & The Mysterioius and Handsome Stranger

Team Steen - Kevin Steen (c), Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs, Mike Bennett, Max Buck, Jeremy Buck, Tim Donst & Vin Gerard

You're probably going to see UMB v Hallowicked in there.

Kaladin

After going to two in a row, it's going to suck sitting this Mania weekend out. Especially with twelve wrestling promotions running the whole weekend.

tm24

Replace Gerard with Jigsaw to go with his slow burning heel turn and i more or less agree. Also, why not bring back the Briscoes?

jmdajr

Jets fans thrilled!

John Cena will be the honorary captain for the Indianapolis Colts versus New York Jets game this Sunday at Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. This of course being the same location as WrestleMania 29.

also

According to WWE.com's fan poll asking whether fans would like to see CM Punk face John Cena or Ryback at Hell in a Cell, Ryback is currently leading the vote by a margin of 69%.

lol

Top Bottom