• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Bowser

Holy crap.

I mainly posted it for the fact that he's wearing a Punk shirt, but yeah, dude is so damn jacked. Did you see his cheat day?

i

His meals were:

Stack of 12 Pancakes
4 "double-dough" (wut?) pepperoni pizzas
Large ass mug of whole milk and 21 (TWENTY-ONE) brownies

I wish I could eat like that and look like that :( :( :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mainly posted it for the fact that he's wearing a Punk shirt, but yeah, dude is so damn jacked. Did you see his cheat day?

i

His meals were:

Stack of 12 Pancakes
4 "double-dough" (wut?) pepperoni pizzas
Large ass mug of whole milk and 21 (TWENTY-ONE) brownies

I wish I could eat like that and look like that :( :( :(

You can. You just need to have a lot of free time, and a lot of weights, and a nutritionist to give you the best gains, and...a little something else.

All you need is 4-5 hours a week at the gym and dedication.

My quest to look like Macho Man/D.Bry is going well. Will never grow a beard like either one of them though =(

Cagey

Banned
All you need is 4-5 hours a week at the gym and dedication.

My quest to look like Macho Man/D.Bry is going well. Will never grow a beard like either one of them though =(

Yeah I think I'll readjust my goals down to DBry, because this whole "Otunga did all of that, so I can too" thing just leaves me depressed.

I can't eat shortbread biscuits without losing definition. Fuck you, Rock.

That is just bloat, I'm sure. After Rock ate all that, he must have been bloated as shit.

Yeah I think I'll readjust my goals down to DBry, because this whole "Otunga did all of that, so I can too" thing just leaves me depressed.

Were you trying to achieve Otunga's physique? Because yeah, that would require a ridiculous amounts of dedication and years and years of work. Something that won't take over night. Then again, none of them will.

Get big like D.Bry/Macho Man.

Then maybe lean out like Ziggler/Rhodes. I'm more of a fan of the thicker build though.

Cagey

Banned
Were you trying to achieve Otunga's physique? Because yeah, that would require a ridiculous amounts of dedication and years and years of work. Something that won't take over night. Then again, none of them will.

Get big like D.Bry/Macho Man.

Then maybe lean out like Ziggler/Rhodes. I'm more of a fan of the thicker build though.

Otunga did the law school + super jacked => firm => wrestling, so I like to joke that that's the career path I've settled upon. His chest is absurd.

I'm within shouting distance of Dbry so I can work with that. But I have NO desire to torture myself to achieve Ziggler's BF%. Fuck that. I like cookies. #fatkid

I can't imagine that the Ziggler look is too healthy for you. From my understanding, abs don't really pop like that unless you dehydrate yourself quite a bit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't imagine that the Ziggler look is too healthy for you. From my understanding, abs don't really pop like that unless you dehydrate yourself quite a bit.

He also hasn't had a carb in almost 10 years. Wild shit.

Otunga did the law school + super jacked => firm => wrestling, so I like to joke that that's the career path I've settled upon. His chest is absurd.

I'm within shouting distance of Dbry so I can work with that. But I have NO desire to torture myself to achieve Ziggler's BF%. Fuck that. I like cookies. #fatkid

Ah gotcha. Yeah, Otunga is a beast. Prolly one of the most impressive physiques in the history of wrestling.

I might try again to cut to a low level bf% this summer. It is too annoying and hard though. As you, I like to eat. Mainly Taco Bell. In the process of bulking. Trying to get to 245 by Feb or so.

Just got my GTS Punk shirt! So fucking rad! Hopefully my Blu-Ray and other shirt will come Monday!

pics!

Yeah, I know it is for show and he doesn't always look like that but it be fun to just have that for a weekend lol.

He also hasn't had a carb in almost 10 years. Wild shit.

For real? That is crazy.

Rock probably eats grilled chicken and broccoli the rest of the week.

I think he is prolly a bit less strict than that. I remember reading something about when was training for the role in Fast 5, he ate a dozen donuts a day.

jmdajr

I think he is prolly a bit less strict than that. I remember reading something about when was training for the role in Fast 5, he ate a dozen donuts a day.

Well I didn't mean it literally.

Fuck a dozen donuts a day. Rock is going to die of a heart attack. Trans fat death!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I didn't mean it literally.

Fuck a dozen donuts a day. Rock is going to die of a heart attack. Trans fat death!

For massive gains, you gotta have a massive intake.

Man, if I didn't have a desk job, I'd look more like Ryback than Vader.

jmdajr

For massive gains, you gotta have a massive intake.

Man, if I didn't have a desk job, I'd look more like Ryback than Vader.

I'm sure you could get massive calories from more than just straight up junk food.

Anyhow I wonder what all that does to your bowel movements. I remember going to the gym once, opened the bathroom stall, and there was shit EVERYWHERE. I mean, I don't know how it was possible for one person to make so much.

Cagey

Banned
Ah gotcha. Yeah, Otunga is a beast. Prolly one of the most impressive physiques in the history of wrestling.

I might try again to cut to a low level bf% this summer. It is too annoying and hard though. As you, I like to eat. Mainly Taco Bell. In the process of bulking. Trying to get to 245 by Feb or so.

Yeah he's ridiculous. I hope he gets one of those random muscle mag features. I'm just curious to hear an interview from him on his lifting habits (besides eating a ton and enjoying some of that fine HGH).

Same cycle here, though shooting for 220 from 200. I did 190=>210 last winter over about four months time, worked well enough.

Just got my GTS Punk shirt! So fucking rad! Hopefully my Blu-Ray and other shirt will come Monday!

Nice! Despite the criticism here, I liked the design.

My sister asked what I wanted as a birthday gift, so I linked her to the Damien Sandow shirt. Her text reply was "are you serious bro?". Completely unintentional with the reference... and hilarious. Should get it soon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure you could get massive calories from more than just straight up junk food.

Anyhow I wonder what all that does to your bowel movements. I remember going to the gym once, opened the bathroom stall, and that was shit EVERYWHERE. I mean, I don't know how it was possible for one person to make so much.

Junk food gets it quick. You gotta maintain that mass, too, so you don't wanna pork out then not feel like it at all later. Sample EVERYTHING~

And man, lots of supplements will make you shit the universe. Sucks man. Thinking back to the ol' Creatine days of shitting out sand.

Yeah he's ridiculous. I hope he gets one of those random muscle mag features. I'm just curious to hear an interview from him on his lifting habits (besides eating a ton and enjoying some of that fine HGH).

Same cycle here, though shooting for 220 from 200. I did 190=>210 last winter over about four months time, worked well enough.

My man. I'm at 227 right now. I think I can get 15 lbs in four months. But eating is a pain. Just focusing on getting bigger, worry about strength later.

I don't recall you posting in the fitness thread. You should!

Junk food gets it quick. You gotta maintain that mass, too, so you don't wanna pork out then not feel like it at all later. Sample EVERYTHING~

And man, lots of supplements will make you shit the universe. Sucks man. Thinking back to the ol' Creatine days of shitting out sand.

Junk food most definitely helps, just can't go crazy. Still try to do my best to eat clean even if I am trying to bulk.

Izick

Nice! Despite the criticism here, I liked the design.

My sister asked what I wanted as a birthday gift, so I linked her to the Damien Sandow shirt. Her text reply was "are you serious bro?". Completely unintentional with the reference... and hilarious. Should get it soon.

It's seriously awesome. I like it because it actually stands out from the crowd. Is the Sandow shirt you're talking about blue? If so, amazing.

Laserfrog

I'm going to get a cup of tea and maybe do a Wrandom Wrestling Stream!

Also I've been low carb for about 6 months now, cheat days are goood. I'm no longer a fat man, so that's good too allowing me to have some more carbs in my diet.

somedevil

I have a question why do you think the WWE protects and keeps pushing Del Rio when it seems he gotten stale after the feud with Sheamus?

People here are going to hate him alot more after
Smackdown.
because they seem to try to get him heat by facing someone who got insanely over without as much backing as the WWE gives Del Rio.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm calling it the jobber jive as of right now.

I'm honestly not sure which is my favorite. McIntyre doing his ridiculous headbanging is so stupid and great, but Jinder doing poses is just wonderful.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I'm watching SD on Sky, as well. I was just thinking it's about time Ziggler cashed in as he has held it for ages... or so it seems. Turns out it's only been three months.

I'm honestly not sure which is my favorite. McIntyre doing his ridiculous headbanging is so stupid and great, but Jinder doing poses is just wonderful.
All 3 come together for glorious goofiness, they make it work.

I'm watching SD on Sky, as well. I was just thinking it's about time Ziggler cashed in as he has held it for ages... or so it seems. Turns out it's only been three months.
Hey you got a gimmick variation from creative, lookin' good Crunch.
But yeah it feels like its been ages, so many foiled cash ins in such a short time really seem to add the feeling of length to his MITB holding duration.

bangai-o

Banned
My man. I'm at 227 right now. I think I can get 15 lbs in four months. But eating is a pain. Just focusing on getting bigger, worry about strength later.

I don't recall you posting in the fitness thread. You should!

Junk food most definitely helps, just can't go crazy. Still try to do my best to eat clean even if I am trying to bulk.

sounds like Ryback never got to the later part.

Kaladin

I must be a sucker for a good angle and good wrasslin, I just bought the ROH iPPV, this is their last chance with me though.

Mr. Robot

I have a question why do you think the WWE protects and keeps pushing Del Rio when it seems he gotten stale after the feud with Sheamus?

People here are going to hate him alot more after
Smackdown.
because they seem to try to get him heat by facing someone who got insanely over without as much backing as the WWE gives Del Rio.

Because the guy can carry someone to a good match, and even when they make him look like a joke, he still feels like a threat... they just need to write something better for him.

tm24

Ah man, looks like Kensuke Sasaki is out of wrestling indefinitely :(

"As Kensuke Sasaki told the press today, the 46-year-old heavyweight and owner of Diamond Ring will undergo neck surgery in November.

Sasaki stated for the record that in 2008 he had to have surgery due to an acute herniated disc between the cervical vertebrae and sixth vertebrae. He had severe neck pain and increasingly felt a numbness in both arms. Sasaki discontinued treatment before four years, however, because he was busy at the time with the training of his students Katsuhiko Nakajima and Kento Miyahara. Looking back Sasaki called this a major error.

The winner of all three major heavyweight titles in Japan promised his fans a full recovery, but Sasaki said there is no time-frame for his return."

Hope he can return for at least one more match sometime in the future.
:(

Sasaki/Kobashi is what got me into puro back in 05

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I could! I do love your title card though.

Because the guy can carry someone to a good match, and even when they make him look like a joke, he still feels like a threat... they just need to write something better for him.

I totally agree - when he isn't being made to look like a chump, he does a good job of coming across as a dangerous, intimidating competitor. The trouble is entirely with how he's booked. He's the most lacklustre heel going today.

Just look at his heel persona. Firstly, he demeans Ricardo by ordering him around as his manservant, but has also been shown many times to care about Ricardo's well-being. Secondly, he's rich - but so what? He doesn't use his riches for anything other than vanity; buying luxury cars and hiring a personal ring announcer. Why isn't he paying other heels to do his dirty work? Or using his wealth to sleaze on the divas. By all rights, Del Rio should be a Mexican Ted DiBiase-esque leader of a bad-ass heel faction. All he has as a heel is cheating to win, and interference from Ricardo. So, a typical, run of the mill, dime-a-dozen, cowardly WWE heel, basically.

tm24 said:
Sasaki/Kobashi is what got me into puro back in 05

Ah, the chop battle to end all chop battles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hrSXt2zHQ

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I totally agree - when he isn't being made to look like a chump, he does a good job of coming across as a dangerous, intimidating competitor. The trouble is entirely with how he's booked. He's the most lacklustre heel going today.

Just look at his heel persona. Firstly, he demeans Ricardo by ordering him around as his manservant, but has also been shown many times to care about Ricardo's well-being. Secondly, he's rich - but so what? He doesn't use his riches for anything other than vanity; buying luxury cars and hiring a personal ring announcer. Why isn't he paying other heels to do his dirty work? Or using his wealth to sleaze on the divas. By all rights, Del Rio should be a Mexican Ted DiBiase-esque leader of a bad-ass heel faction. All he has as a heel is cheating to win, and interference from Ricardo. So, a typical, run of the mill, dime-a-dozen, cowardly WWE heel, basically.

And Ricardo to secretly fight injustice as Chimaera, the masked lucha libre warrior! Leading a double life...

Top Bottom