• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Kaladin

The Bravado Brothers vs Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman is opening the show for Ring of Honor, stream is perfect guys....come on in.

Kaladin

I'm not sure, but either way it's going to be interesting to see how they handle it.

This match hasn't been at all bad so far - the Bravados aren't great or anything, but they've definitely improved a lot over the past year.

I hope they didn't just handle it by mentioning it in commentary.....if so, they missed a golden opportunity for an angle there.

somedevil

I hope they didn't just handle it by mentioning it in commentary.....if so, they missed a golden opportunity for an angle there.

Supposedly Kevin Kelley said the demands were met during the pre show.

Also, Alex Shelley new tag team in Japan is name the Time Splitters.

Kaladin

It looked like Mondo landed more on his feet than on Bennett with that big dive off the entrance....totally unnecessary in a second match on the show.

Kaladin

That was an awesome match. Lethal vs Richards really surpassed my expectations tonight. That finish was totally unexpected, Lethal is on another level now.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I can look but I can't touch.

jv2NmMxb84etR.jpg

#creepshots

I saw them going some where later on and you know what... Bellas- pretty hot!

tm24

I like how every recap of the iPPV tonight says 100% problem free in the headline or opening paragraph. Sounds great

Alucard

Banned
Spent 37 bucks on the ROH website due to tonight's positive PPV vibes. Haha.

Straight Shootin' with Marc Mero
Daniel Bryan: American Dragon
and 2 Canadian shows

somedevil

Its nice to see Bully Ray decided to dress up for the function and Zema is honoring chavo by dressing like Kerwin white in the picture.

Top Bottom