• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Looks like ACH will be making his debut for Dragon Gate USA's triple-shot next month;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnNbztJtQrs

Awesome - hope we get ACH vs El Generico on November 2nd. Strange to see him in DGUSA so soon after making his debut for ROH, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's the next big thing for DGUSA and another talent ROH missed their opportunity with.

*edit, also, Gabe sounds way too pleased with himself in that video, lol.

Kaladin

WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will be reuniting at Wrestlemania 29 weekend for a special signing and Q&A Session together in New York City.

The event will take place on Friday 4/4 at Dave & Busters in Times Square at 6 PM, priced at $225 a ticket, which includes a photo and autograph with both, as well as the Q&A.

For ticket information, visit http://www.ShawnandBret.com

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will be reuniting at Wrestlemania 29 weekend for a special signing and Q&A Session together in New York City.

The event will take place on Friday 4/4 at Dave & Busters in Times Square at 6 PM, priced at $225 a ticket, which includes a photo and autograph with both, as well as the Q&A.

For ticket information, visit ShawnandBret.com

I'll only go if it's hosted by Tony Schiavone

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd go if it was hosted by Bobby Heenan. Now I am sad.

My roommate saw him about a month ago at an indie show, in the crowd. Said he was having a good time, but his voice is like hell. Glad to hear he's able to still enjoy life. :)

It'll be a sad day when he passes. Probably my favorite manager of all time, and one of the best commentators. I'll never forget his pearls of wisdom, one being "A friend in need is a pest!"

My roommate saw him about a month ago at an indie show, in the crowd. Said he was having a good time, but his voice is like hell. Glad to hear he's able to still enjoy life. :)

It'll be a sad day when he passes. Probably my favorite manager of all time, and one of the best commentators. I'll never forget his pearls of wisdom, one being "A friend in need is a pest!"
Never touch a midget you never know where he's been.

Snaku

Banned
i9fuR.gif

Kofi, nailed Miz in the head.

Boom.

Now Sandman, don't crush the hopes of those who desperately wish for him to be fired or dog house'd because he's taking away precious air time from such other face mid carders like....Tyson Kidd?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Now Sandman, don't crush the hopes of those who desperately wish for him to be fired or dog house'd because he's taking away precious air time from such other face mid carders like....Tyson Kidd?
Shit, I would love to see Tyson Kidd get pushed over Kofi.

Shit, I would love to see Tyson Kidd get pushed over Kofi.

Oh I know you would, but it ain't happening.

No problems with Kidd myself but he's like the only other face in the low card who I figured could use an actual chance to get over, even so he'd go nowhere fast with the same exciting WWE face wrestler gimmick of smiling and delivering one sentence promos.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I am a Kofi fan but I admit, he's as bland as fuck.

I hope this Miz feud lights a fire under his ass. But what happened to R-Truth?

Truth should smoke on tv again. That shit was godlike. It could make up for those "Tobacco is whacko..........if you're a teen" ads that were on WWF tv during the late 90s. His finisher could be called the carcinogenic punch.

Speaking of people MIA from TV, what ever happened to Hunico?

NXT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh I know you would, but it ain't happening.

No problems with Kidd myself but he's like the only other face in the low card who I figured could use an actual chance to get over, even so he'd go nowhere fast with the same exciting WWE face wrestler gimmick of smiling and delivering one sentence promos.
Yeah, but he's a better wrestler than Kofi, and has a MUCH BETTER smile.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Speaking of which, the Marine is on FX right now.

Cena's not even good at selling in the movies.

strobogo

Banned
I'd full endorse a Kofi championship run if it meant he would kick Miz in the face really hard every few shows. In slow mo, from multiple angles. Each kick with slightly more force until Miz looks like Michael Bein of 2012 instead of 1984. And every week, this match would happen in front of an audience of one. The original "you're going to get your fucking head kicked in" guy. And then Miz would get his fucking head kicked in. But it never ends for Miz. Every time he is in public doing PR, Kofi shows up out of nowhere to kick Miz right in the face. It eventually ends up that Kofi shows up to kick Miz in the face every time Miz does anything enjoyable. About to fuck Maryse? Nope, shoot Trouble in Paradise. The fear and frustration of Kofi Kingston's shin padded feet hurling at his face and multiple concusions lead to Miz's mental sanity slipping and institutionalization.

…there is an idea of The Miz, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only a gimmick, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not over. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent jobber. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heatlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my talent, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably sometime after WM 27) if they ever did exist. There are no more main events to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the Sid Vicious and the evil Russians, all the WCW Mayhem I have caused and the crowd's utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one's push is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each gimmick must be assumed to have some validity. Is heel something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape Superstars. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every botch I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about the business, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This shoot has meant nothing….”

LOLLL at the Cesaro backstage promo. When he switches languages I just laughed, not sure why. Mega troll.

Also Jack Swagger is probably being repackaged as Jack Swagga. Gonna be a gangster rapper.

BlazinAm

The Kofi/Miz thing must not be as serious as we thought, WWE.com are pushing it as Kofi destroying Miz:

543442_10151115577286443_1060676401_n.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/videos/kofi-king...-in-paradise-maneuver-raw-october-15-26060510

The ref did that cross thing to the hard camera and the ground camera-man tried very hard not to get a shot of that. But who knows, maybe wwe is keeping this close so there are no leaks about it.

Edit: Strange that it is midday Tuesday and there hasn't been any backstage news or anything. Just vapid talk from CrankyVince and that is it.

Top Bottom