• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The GM should be some old guy who's only purpose is to make matches, and blah blah blah. Bitschoff was such a great GM compared to these guys. AJ, on the other hand, should be competing for the Divas title and in a stable with Kane & DB. She'd be fantastic in that role. They're wasting her.

The GM should be some old guy who's only purpose is to make matches, and blah blah blah. Bitschoff was such a great GM compared to these guys. AJ, on the other hand, should be competing for the Divas title and in a stable with Kane & DB. She'd be fantastic in that role. They're wasting her.

I like your fantasy booking because it's consistent. "Put so and so with Kane also make that person Kane". I dislike your fantasy booking because Kane.

David Stern shouldn't plan the NBA schedule in advance, just have every team hang out in the back of a random arena and wait for Stern to walk out on the floor and make the matchup for that night.

Kaladin

- “No Fear” Mike Mondo suffered a very serious ankle injury during the course of his match with Mike Bennett last Saturday. Early reports are that Mondo will be out of action for one year. Mondo broke his ankle early in the bout, however he continued the match and even climbed the entranceway and dove off onto Bennett in a must-see moment! Mondo continuously proves that he has one of the strongest fighting spirits in all of wrestling. You cannot deny the effort in everything Mondo does and gives to the fans each time he has a match in ROH. Mondo is a true warrior and we love him and hope recovers soon. We will have an update on Mondo’s condition as soon as we get more information.

Mike Mondo (Spirit Squad Mikey) is out for a year.....and they say he broke his ankle before the dive which IMO makes his dive off the entrance in the second match on the show even stupider. Why risk aggravating an injury further?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just picked up WWE '12 for $10 on Gamefly.

First WWE game since.. I think '08?

Should be fun to mess around with!

It's cheaper than its online pass!

The ref did that cross thing to the hard camera and the ground camera-man tried very hard not to get a shot of that. But who knows, maybe wwe is keeping this close so there are no leaks about it.

Edit: Strange that it is midday Tuesday and there hasn't been any backstage news or anything. Just vapid talk from CrankyVince and that is it.

I had to unfollow Cranky. He tries too hard to push HUGEWOLFDICK down our throats.

i feel like beef wrote this part of the best and worst(this sonds amazing btw)

So the idea is that Ryback crunches jobbers (check), says “feed me more”. Starts working his way up the ranks, beating people like Jinder Mahal (check), says “feed me more”. Eventually he works his way up to a title match with Punk (check) and just MURDERS him, taking the WWE Championship in the same amount of time it took him to beat Stan Stansky. Says “feed me more”. Sheamus volunteers his efforts (“oy’ll foit him”) but eats a Shellshock and fails. Ryback unifies the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships.

Vince (or Triple H, or whoever) gets scared and decides he doesn’t want to lose the belt to another crazy guy, so he sends his top guys after Ryback. He sets up a handicap match, Ryback vs. John Cena and Randy Orton. Ryback destroys them both, Shellshocks both of them at the same time, says “feed me more”. Shocked, Vince does the only thing he can do: he sets up a match at WrestleMania pitting Ryback against Triple H and The Undertaker. Ryback destroys them both, marches around the ring with both of them over his head, pins them both, says “feed me more”.

Thus begins a dark, ten year reign with Ryback on top of the WWE as its God-champion. Nobody ever comes close to beating him, and he just serves as pro wrestling’s Galactus, sending out his heralds (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre) to find him new opponents to eat. If WWE ends up being the only game in town, send Ryback after the TNA, ROH and Chikara Grand Championships as well. Anything and anyone he can eat.

After ten years, we introduce a young, autistic wrestler who is the first to have grown up in a world knowing only Ryback as champion. This kid figures out a way to beat Ryback, gets into a match with him, rolls him up and PINS HIM. Ryback’s reign of terror ends, and the kid who beat him is NEVER SEEN AGAIN. That kid would be a F**KING LEGEND. Statues of him everywhere. The world starts anew, and everyone begins again on a level playing field.

So if that’s what they’re doing, I’m pretty excited about it.

Also its amazing where the nexus is compared to team wwe.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/10/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-101512

I actually didn't want Ryback to get a championship match this early, and certainly not with the current circumstances. Hopefully it'll be a fun match at least.

i like ryback, i think he can have a great match with punk. i just think this proves that Cena is the main event.

i will mark out if Bork pulls a kane and rips the door off and F-5's ryback tho

I actually didn't want Ryback to get a championship match this early, and certainly not with the current circumstances. Hopefully it'll be a fun match at least.

iIwMFIewL5UHf.gif

Don't try to get back in our good graces. Your rating scale for Raw last night went from "Wet panties" to "God I made a mess." You can't wait for the Rybomb to drop.

http://i.minus.com/iIwMFIewL5UHf.gif[/IG]

Don't try to get back in our good graces. Your rating scale for Raw last night went from "Wet panties" to "God I made a mess." You can't wait for the Rybomb to drop.[/QUOTE]

I don't even watch Raw anymore. I either ask you guys how it was and/or read the With Leather article (much to Perspicacity's chagrin).

bangai-o

Banned
seeking gaming advice

I went to gamestop to trade in my xbox 360 for a 3dsXL. when the guy opened the harddrive slot there was a bunch of crayons stuffed in there. then he complained about the controller having crayons stuffed int he battery slot. i thought it was funny. He didnt. anyway. i found the hdd in the toys box and cleaned everything. should i take it to a different gamestop?

With the way things went, I'm pretty sure WCW would have become almost exactly like TNA when it was launched. There is only around 14 months between WCW going defunct and TNA being created so would it really have been that different if WCW survived? I mean, if you switch all of the TNA brand names with the WCW brand names (Impact becomes Nitro for example) would it make much of a difference?

I didn't put the Invasion into account when I thought of this and anything more would just be fantasy booking.

I still think the brand name recognition was there, wcw going under basically crippled the business, and it has never recovered.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
seeking gaming advice

I went to gamestop to trade in my xbox 360 for a 3dsXL. when the guy opened the harddrive slot there was a bunch of crayons stuffed in there. then he complained about the controller having crayons stuffed int he battery slot. i thought it was funny. He didnt. anyway. i found the hdd in the toys box and cleaned everything. should i take it to a different gamestop?

Ralph?

Kyoufu

Nope, Wrestlemania and Summerslam were successful and money in the bank 2012 actually beat 2011 one where Punk left with the title.

Wrestlemania always does well, but Summerslam has been a dud hasn't it? 2011's only did 350k or something like that.

Do we have numbers for 2012?

somedevil

Wrestlemania always does well, but Summerslam has been a dud hasn't it? 2011's only did 350k or something like that.

Do we have numbers for 2012?

It was the most successful one since 2008. It did alot of North American buys due to Brock Lesnar drawing power:

According to new data released by WWE, the 2012 SummerSlam pay-per-view was a huge success with 350,000 worldwide pay-per-view buys. This breaks down to 264,000 North American buys but just 86,000 international. This is the most successful SummerSlam since 2008.

rvd2kewl

WWE edited the "Superfans" off the Night of Champions DVD cover.

The original:
JplGfl.jpg

The DVD cover:
fwXZM.jpg

They took the fans from Punk's left and moved them over the guy in the white coat and the one with the clown wig. LOL, those fans are pissed now. The clown wig was probably a distraction in the background. He's been told before not to wear it but that's how he gets recognized.

all the kofi haters and guys putting him the doghouse are going to be mad becasue

Kofi wins the IC title on main event

that also means miz might be injured and need time off

Top Bottom