• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They included that Nation of Domination vs Road Warriors + Ahmed Johnson match where they put a noose around Farooq's neck on that Falls Count Anywhere DVD.

Jeezusssss, at least that wasn't DOA

Mr. Sam

Or in other words, smaller.

No, leaner - i.e. "containing little fat." Punk's not bulkier; just pudgier.

Not by much. Michaels didn't have a six pack, covered up more of his midsection with his tights, and kept his chest hair.

Even with trunks and a razor, Punk's never looked as good as this:

KFD3M.jpg

Strength wise, I'd give the edge to Punk considering the people he's GTS'd, so all in all they're even on that front.

Yeah, sure. I thought we were arguing aesthetics. I don't really have a dog in the "Who's stronger?" fight.

Punk's tattoos make up for his lack of a tan. Also, Punk's tattoo look would be better suited to the Attitude Era.

Like I've said, Shawn wasn't even really around during the Attitude Era. "Attitude Era Shawn Michaels" is as redundant a phrase as "Jurassic Period T-Rex."

To clarify, I don't worship at the alter of Michaels. He was a politicking little shit and benefits greatly from rose-tinted glasses. Punk doesn't get the same advantage. Furthermore, physique isn't important to me - I list Rey Mysterio and Mick Foley among my all-time favourites.

And Punk has better ring gear. He doesn't dress like a cowboy. You're mad.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Let's break this down even further:

Better Entrance theme, gestures, poses, pyro, etc.:
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

Better finishing maneuver:
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

Most memorable, quotable, promos:
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

Better championship run:
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

Better gimmick(s), angle(s):
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

Level of success achieved based solely on merit:
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

Better ring gear:
Shawn Michaels - CM Punk

What?!?!??!?

Entrance - HBK.
Finishing Maneuver - HBK, as he can actually do it! (Also, his elbow drop is better)
Quotes/Promos - HBK
Champ Runs - This one is close... I'll give this one to Punk
Success - This category is solely created to give Punk the nod, but he's also the victim of I(internet/indie)WC fandom. So it was a complete circlejerk when he won the title
Ring Gear: HBK

HBK is like a 9.8, Punk is like a 8.9

What?!?!??!?

Entrance - HBK.
Finishing Maneuver - HBK, as he can actually do it! (Also, his elbow drop is better)
Quotes/Promos - HBK
Champ Runs - This one is close... I'll give this one to Punk
Success - This category is solely created to give Punk the nod, but he's also the victim of I(internet/indie)WC fandom. So it was a complete circlejerk when he won the title
Ring Gear: HBK

HBK is like a 9.8, Punk is like a 8.9

Shawn Michaels blew his nose and wiped his ass with the Canadian flag. I thought you were a proud Canadian but I guess I was wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shawn Michaels blew his nose and wiped his ass with the Canadian flag. I thought you were a proud Canadian but I guess I was wrong.

That is a proud Canadian!

HBK definitely has a much better entrance, even when he isnt emulating Jesus.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What If: Punk had pyro? Like HBK-level? What would it be? Would it help?

strobogo

Banned
I feel like Punk would have been a junior member of the DOA with his look, even if straight edge probably didn't make much sense to be in a biker gang.

EDIT: Also,
Level of success achieved based solely on merit:

Is not really a thing in pro wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
bean is killing me. :lol @ Punk having a better entrance and finisher.

Nothing really gets the crowd going like Michaels stamping his foot. I love the GTS, but the overall experience goes to HBK on that one. Place goes wild for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You work somewhere it's appropriate to be clicking on mysterious links you expect to lead to viewing a man's exposed body but not a woman's? lolkay

...well...sorta....kinda?

:|

God damn you all.

XenoRaven

Certain guys shouldn't have pyro. CM Punk is one of those.
Also non-pyro entrances aren't necessarily less exciting than pyro entrances.

I think it's safe to say though that Chris Jericho had the best entrance of all time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I think it's safe to say though that Chris Jericho had the best entrance of all time.

Man, what. Batista's machine gun pyro was a great fit. Even though I hate Kofi his booms are good, same with Rey's pointing and shooting.

I also enjoy the old Orton golden shower, now that Del Rio does the golden shower I am still appeased.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh no! WWE is out in force :(

The email from Youtube said:
Your video "WCW Monday Nitro 2-5-96 Arn Anderson and Brian Pillman vs Kevin Sullivan and Hugh Morrus", may have content that is owned or licensed by WWE. As a result, the video has been blocked on YouTube.

This claim is penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

RIP WCWArchive. :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Nah, Sid Vicious or Razor. Them crowd pyros

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Punk is not a good looking guy.

It's in the official congress historic archives.

strobogo

Banned
There should be a separate "WrassleGaf Presents: Wrestlers I'd Like To Fuck" thread. The rules are only one gimmick per wrestler can be nominated. This is in part a direct way to nerf SoulPlaya's spamming of Kane. You have to pick ONE GGG gimmick, Soul. I don't care which one, but we can't have you nominating 7 different variations of the same guy.

The wrestler with the most nominations will get a link to the thread tweeted to him by the poster with the most embarrassing nomination. Must have screen caps of any and all interaction with said wrestler.

Kaladin

There should be a separate "WrassleGaf Presents: Wrestlers I'd Like To Fuck" thread. The rules are only one gimmick per wrestler can be nominated. This is in part a direct way to nerf SoulPlaya's spamming of Kane. You have to pick ONE GGG gimmick, Soul. I don't care which one, but we can't have you nominating 7 different variations of the same guy.

The wrestler with the most nominations will get a link to the thread tweeted to him by the poster with the most embarrassing nomination. Must have screen caps of any and all interaction with said wrestler.

There is only one problem, Good Guy Glenn doesn't Tweet.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

You know, you could have just said, "I can't handle all of that Sexy. It's just too much for me. Please Soul, take down these pics before my wife/girlfriend/mother/sister catch sight of this thread, and it drives them into a Bacchus fury."

It would have been the same thing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
l.jpg

Take a look at how happy and secure Bobby Lashley looks, because he's sitting so close to Big Red Sexy. He's like, "I know if anything goes wrong, Glenn is here to protect us, with his fly ass suit."

strobogo

Banned
Hey, while I find your knowledge of his personal life and family to be more than a bit creepy, and constant interjection of him into every possible conversation to often be frustrating and terribly annoying, I have zero issue with the sexiness you feel Kane exudes. In fact, I feel when he has his eye brows, he's not a bad looking man at all. I just don't want you to cheat and spam Kane (masked), Kane (unmasked), Kane (new mask), Christmas Creature, Issac Yankem, Doomsday, Unibomber, Fake Diesel, or Bruno Mastino. Or just Glen Jacobs.

Should Kane win, the poster with the most embarrassing pick will instead have to tweet the thread to Daniel Bryan with a request to make sure Kane sees it.

I'd make the thread myself, but I'm not sure making it as my first thread is a good idea for my account.

Top Bottom