• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Aries saved the cookies. He's eating them on youtube o:

Jeff made the Cookie Monster cry

FUCK YOU HARDY

You guys are watching TNA.

.....Yep.

WIkSb.gif

A.E Suggs

So devon contract being up was a lie? I don't watch tna much and I didn't see the ppv sunday but I really did think devon was gone from tna.

So devon contract being up was a lie? I don't watch tna much and I didn't see the ppv sunday but I really did think devon was gone from tna.

I'm sure it was true. What likely happened was TNA let his contract lapse, Devon went to see if there was interest from WWE, he found out they aren't touching anybody from TNA because of the lawsuit, and secretly signed a new TNA deal.

I love how they're trying to pretend Aces and Eights are running wild while D-Von takes part in a sanctioned pro wrestling match while obeying a ref.

Well, A&8s ran in to jump Sting eventually. Better late than never, that's what I always say.

Maybe the cameramen should stay further back during these brawls; seems like they get closer and closer every week, and it gives too much of an outline on the body types for the gang members.

She gets donations and of course funding from her political party. Can't really hide the donations. You have to make them public.

They have spent over $100 million of their own money on this too. I think they said she spent $52 million of personal money on her campaign in 2010. They spent over $50 million this year too.

jobber

They have spent over $100 million of their own money on this too. I think they said she spent $52 million of personal money on her campaign in 2010. They spent over $50 million this year too.

pssssh $50 mil. WWE Studios waste that much on 1 direct to dvd movie these days.

jobber

Did hardy really bring that belt out

No, he didn't bring it out per say.

If you remember on Impact after Hardy lost the title, Hogan took the title and threw it outside on the ground by the entrance.

When Hardy came out tonight, he had the TNA belt and stopped where Hogan threw the belt, laid down the TNA belt and picked up the Hardy belt.

It was something you didn't get until you thought about why he stopped on the way to the ring.

Alucard

Banned
A match report that I just read from pwtorch.com on the main event at tonight's Impact:

"WINNER: Sting via DQ at 10:57. Not good, especially if TNA is trying to convince the audience that a Devon-led Aces & Eights group is a serious threat. No one took this seriously."

Aces and Eights are a joke. Seriously. I've never found them to be threatening, and I don't think any serious fan does either. This storyline needs to die a quick death, or they just need to reveal the gang and actually make them formidable.

Getting ready for this weekend!

Anarchy Championship Wrestling presents "Beyond Good and Evil" from the Mohawk in Downtown Austin TX!

Top of the card is Jessica James vs. Rachel Summerlyn and ACW Hvwt. Champ Jaykus Pliskin vs. "Showtime" Scot Summers...AWESOME.

The SAGA of Jessica James and Rachel Summerlyn is one of the best, longest-running angles I've ever seen, in the indies, or anywhere else for that matter. It truly has been awesome, and when they faced each other in July, in one of the most intensely-dramatic matches I've ever seen, (we're talking like if Jake the Snake was in an angle with Terry Funk, Kawada, and Misawa here, seriously) nothing was resolved.

Here's a promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qajhszZ7Jxc

Pliskin and Summers should just be a war. Can't wait. I've become a real fan of both guys over the summer and this fall.

Other matches on the card:

*Indy sensation and ACW's hometown boy A.C.H. returns from stints in Chikara and ROH, and will challenge somebody of his choosing.

*The man, the myth, the legend, Jerry Lynn will face Gary Jay of the Submission Squad

*Portia Perez will face Barbi Hayden for the American Joshi Title

*The Dream Warriors vs. The Lost Boys in a Double-Dogcollar Match

*Vexx and a mystery partner vs. "The Centerfold" Matt Palmer and Davy Vega

*J.T. Lamotta, fresh off just brutalizing Angel Blue will face Robert Evans

*"The Goddess" Athena vs. Carson for the U-30 Title.

Plus, we will likely see who JoJo Bravo's new tag partner is, and what will happen to the Tag Titles currently held by ex-team Mojo Bravado now that JoJo's partner has been banned (shoot) from ACW.​

If you are in Austin, and you're sitting home Sun. evening. You're a fool for not going to these shows. They are awesome.

anyone know the brand of hoodie punk has been wearing lately? I like the simplicity of the one color with white strings and no logos.

Tried to find the info for you but couldn't find anything its probably a generic brand since he seems to have 5 different colors of it at least

smr00

Banned
Also if you're on a budget, Target basically has the same thing for about half the price, but the quality isn't as great.
You talking about the mossino hoodies from target? They are actually pretty damn good in terms of quality. The 4 i bought like 3-4 years ago on clearance are still in phenomenal shape. I actually just bought 2 more solid color ones the other day for $7 a pop on clearance.

Super comfortable and cheap.

Terrible crowd for Impact tonight. Worse than usual, which is saying something. Also, Hardy sucks as the Champ, sucks on the mic, and brought back that Godawful belt. Eff this company.

Terrible crowd for Impact tonight. Worse than usual, which is saying something. Also, Hardy sucks as the Champ, sucks on the mic, and brought back that Godawful belt. Eff this company.

They really need to get the hell out of Orlando. The crowd was like a funeral compared to their PPV crowd.

Kaladin

Just finished Impact:

- Devon as the mouth piece of Aces & Eights is ok, but he does nothing more than give that group a familiar name when the lot of them are new to Impact wrestling.
- Hate the new title, but at least it is better than Hardy's last belt.
- Aries plays this heel character better than Punk.
- Matt Morgan is back with some intensity....will I care next week?
- The triple threat was ok, but these three have done better.
- How is Hulk going to pick from Anderson, Storm, Bully and Angle for a title shot? It's a toss up.
- Eh, I fast forwarded through the main event, I have seen Sting and Devon wrestle enough....and oh look, Aces & Eights brawl.

Another decent Impact....can't wait for next week's title defense!

Top Bottom