• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

What the hell is this Honey Boo Boo thing you lot are on about...
*investigates*
eppGl.gif

Screw you Wrasslegaf for making me look this up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man fuck jeff hardy.. can't stand this idiot. No shows events, shows up drugged out of his mind for a main event ppv, turns down contracts heads back to wwe.. yet TNA still can't get off his dick.

Brings out another stupid looking title belt.. I don't like this whole thing with wrestlers being able to have/design their own belts. the belt is the belt.. just tossing it out and coming up with a new design just makes it seem meaningless in the first place.

Not gonna complain too much cuz TNA has been really good this year but having Jeff win at BFG was a bummer

He's been good ever since that debacle!

strobogo

Banned
Seeing the picture of Crimson reminded me that I was wondering where he's been a few weeks ago and I looked him up. He's now in OVW. Which makes perfect sense that TNA would have a guy come in and have over a year long win streak that included matches with their biggest stars on TV and on PPVs, and then decide that "you know, this guy needs some work, lets send him to OVW".

Honey Boo Boo and her family have been all over indy wrestling shows in the southeast lately. Before they got famous, they were always fans of a promotion I worked for in Georgia and were at every show. The Sugar Bear guy did security and June worked at the concession stand. Unfortunately, TLC couldn't tape their shows at the building because it's a military facility. They've been back as guests and selling gimmicks the last two shows and holy shit, people are crazy about these people. Huge crowds. They were actually scheduled to appear at another promotion I do that was going to be taped for the show. We already had the match spots worked out and everything. They had a booking conflict a few days before and couldn't make it.

They'd probably work with WWE for nothing. I know they are quite a spectacle to behold, but they are all really nice people at least.

I'm pretty sure Tyson knew exactly what he was getting into. I'm sure Tyson is well aware of being shorter than the average wrestler and how Vince feels about big guys. It's not like celebrities at Wrestlemania is anything new.

Tyson could leave and get work at Japan if he wanted to. I'm sure he's liking making real easy money right now and getting to see the world with his girlfriend.

Eh, I'm not saying the dude is unhappy - this is basically his dream job. I'm just saying it would suck to have your employer just lay out how relatively worthless you are to them like that. It's not like there are people who would buy Mania just because Honey Boo Boo is added to the card so what's the point?

You know you'd be back.

Hard to say, I'm sort of falling off right now. Barely watching Raw anymore, but I'm intrigued by the premise of Punk/Ryback and Hell No/[Car Stereo or Rhodes Scholars].

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Eh, I'm not saying the dude is unhappy - this is basically his dream job. I'm just saying it would suck to have your employer just lay out how relatively worthless you are to them like that. It's not like there are people who would buy Mania just because Honey Boo Boo is added to the card so what's the point?

Media coverage. TMZ talked about Wrestlemania because Snooki was there.

I only come back to this thread these days to see if there was more female wrassler content posted.

Like this?

SHINE 4 live worldwide via iPPV at 8PM EST;

http://wwnlive.com/event-shine-10-19-12.html

Zbys9.jpg

• Saraya Knight (c) vs. Jazz - SHIMMER Championship Match
  • Jessicka Havok vs. Leva Bates
  • Mercedes Martinez vs. Santana
  • Made In Sin (Taylor Made & Allysin Kay) w/ April Hunter vs. Davina Rose & Shazza McKenzie
  • Rain vs. Christina Von Eerie
  • Kellie Skater vs. Reby Sky
  • Brandi Wine vs. Kimberly
  • Rhia O'Reilly vs. Su Yung

SHINE 1 trailer; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM57jOYuSeA
SHINE 2 trailer; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDdruLozZOo

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Like this?

SHINE 4 live worldwide via iPPV at 8PM EST;

http://wwnlive.com/event-shine-10-19-12.html

http://i.imgur.com/Zbys9.jpg

• Saraya Knight (c) vs. Jazz - SHIMMER Championship Match
  • Jessicka Havok vs. Leva Bates
  • Mercedes Martinez vs. Santana
  • Made In Sin (Taylor Made & Allysin Kay) w/ April Hunter vs. Davina Rose & Shazza McKenzie
  • Rain vs. Christina Von Eerie
  • Kellie Skater vs. Reby Sky
  • Brandi Wine vs. Kimberly
  • Rhia O'Reilly vs. Su Yung

SHINE 1 trailer; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM57jOYuSeA
SHINE 2 trailer; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDdruLozZOo
Christina Von Eerie was in the 1st trailer, so yes, this will do.

Kaladin

My iPPV money is going to Dragon Gate USA for their three shows on the first weekend of November.

November 2nd - Everett, MA - Fearless 2012 - Live iPPV At WWNLive.com

Respect Match
AR Fox vs. Ricochet

Winner Gets DGUSA Tag Title Shot On Nov. 3rd
Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. The Super Smash Brothers

Six Man Tag Team Match - Captain's Match?
Rich Swann, CIMA & ACH vs. Chuck Taylor, Orange Cassidy & Drew Gulak

Special Challenge Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Jon Davis

Special Attraction Match
Sami Callihan vs. Samuray Del Sol

November 3rd - Voorhees, NJ - Uprising 2012 - Live iPPV At WWNLive.com

Open The United Gate Title Match
CIMA & AR Fox defend vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Winner

Bonus Tag Team Main Event
Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Loser

2/3 Falls Match
El Generico vs. Sami Callihan

Special Challenge Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol

Tag Team Challenge Match
Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez vs. Jigsaw & Fire Ant

November 4th - Long Island, NY - Freedom Fight 2012 - Live iPPV At WWNLive.com

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match - Four Way Elimination
Johnny Gargano vs. Akira Tozawa vs. AR Fox vs. Ricochet

Tag Team Bonus Main Event
Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. El Generico & Samuray Del Sol

First Time Ever Match
CIMA vs. Sami Callihan

Tag Team Challenge Match
Jigsaw & Fire Ant vs. The Super Smash Brothers

Special Attraction Match
Arik Cannon vs. ACH

That's a weekend of wrasslin right there.

I bolded the matches that should be awesome.

Stone Cold Steve Austin wrote an article for a UK magazine called "Fighting Spirit Magazine". Highlights:

-- The importance of WWE's championship have never been lower.

-- Austin says merging the two world titles back into a main WWE World Title would solve a lot of the importance issues regarding the main title.

I've never understood the point of two world titles. The idea of the brand extension went out the window a long time ago. I was glad to see they got rid of the dual women's and tag team titles. How important would being WWE Champion be to Stone Cold Steve Austin if there was a guy running around with another world title? Didn't get it. Still don't get it. Merge the titles ASAP.

-- Sheamus isn't ready yet to be a World Champion. He likes him, but he doesn't think he's a "superstar" yet.

Sheamus is a big talented dude, no doubt about it. Can he get to where the company wants him to go? That remains to be seen, and there's a lot of work required from both him and the company in order to jump to that superstar level. He's doing fine for the amount of time he's been in the business, and there is no disrespect intended, but there are so many aspects that go towards making a guy draw money with the title.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dude, Trish is only three years younger than Jazz. I don't really get what you're saying here, lol.

I'm saying Trish's looks have degraded a lot quicker than Jazz's. She may have looked better initially, but I think she looks pretty rough these days. Where as, I've always thought Jazz looked kind of rough. Now she just looks like somebody's mom.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm saying Trish's looks have degraded a lot quicker than Jazz's. She may have looked better initially, but I think she looks pretty rough these days. Where as, I've always thought Jazz looked kind of rough. Now she just looks like somebody's mom.
Trish looks practically the same to me. She just changed her hair color, and got tanner.

Ithil

Watching SD, I'm liking how Cesaro is starting to pick up steam. The foreign heel gimmick is not exactly original, but he's starting in incorporate parts of his "Very European" gimmick into it, which IS an entertaining foreign heel gimmick. It certainly got him plenty of heat. Plus he's now dropped the Five Languages thing, thankfully, although he actually still greeted in multiple languages, he just didn't call attention to it.

I've noticed he's also changed the Neutralizer, too. He did it with Gabriel on RAW, and now DeBiase on SD. Instead of the usual piledriver style pickup, they now seem to drop to their knees/shins instead of standing and jumping off, so that he is more or less deadlifting them. I guess it's to show off his strength. Vince must really be on board after he did it to Brodus.

Mike Graham committed suicide.

I wonder why. He got paid millions by WWE when they bought Eddie Graham's Florida tape library. Supposedly, they paid more for that tape library than they paid for WCW itself. It couldn't have been money troubles unless he blew through the cash.

strobogo

Banned
It was probably because everyone realized how much of an annoying, bullshitting, lying shithead he was once he started showing up in WWE docs and Roundtables. Then he realized everyone on earth hated him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It was probably because everyone realized how much of an annoying, bullshitting, lying shithead he was once he started showing up in WWE docs and Roundtables. Then he realized everyone on earth hated him.
That's harsh, but I can't front. The guy was really annoying in the legends roundtables.

Wasn't Graham the guy who supposedly pulled a knife on Chris Benoit backstage and said he'd cut his throat if he bullied Kevin Sullivan removed as the booker (who had just replaced Vince Russo)? Supposedly, this is why Benoit left WCW the next night after he won the WCW World Title.

Kaladin

Wasn't Graham the guy who supposedly pulled a knife on Chris Benoit backstage and said he'd cut his throat if he bullied Kevin Sullivan removed as the booker (who had just replaced Vince Russo)? Supposedly, this is why Benoit left WCW the next night after he won the WCW World Title.

When did you become Mr. Enigma? And how did you go about doing it?

Top Bottom