• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Apparently, he's one of these guys.

Harley20Omori2020Kane.jpg

But which one?!?!
That guy in the red mask looks like a jobber, so I'm guessing it's him.

The Kane Klaw! which looks suspiciously like the mandible claw animation but ehhhh i'll take it.

Well actually I wont be taking WWE13 until a price drop, I made the mistake of playing my friends copy of WWE12 the other day and it was shockingly worse than I remember, new predator technology my arse.
In the words of no selling HHH being jackknifed powerbombed onto the solid ground while mid phone call with Nash, "forget this, i'm out of here".

Ithil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9u8x0Xrj4A&feature=related

I never saw this when it aired. Such a lame over dramatic "exposing" of wrestling.

If you're going to do an expose on how wrestling moves are done, why don't you just say at the beginning "Almost all people know wrestling is scripted and performed so as to not injure its performers, but have you ever wondered how it's accomplished"?

Drop the whole "SHOCKING SECRET EXPOSED" nonsense, especially when you're "exposing" the most obvious and basic moves like gut kicks and punches, where it's obvious to anyone in the nosebleed seats they're not actually fighting. Reminds me of the ever so helpful people who like to say "you know it's fake right?" the second wrestling is mentioned. I needed them to tell me LOTR was "fake" and "set-up", too.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know why guys were so mad about that special.

Vince introduces the Attitude Era, says he is no longer going to insult the intelligence of viewers

That was before Wrestling Secrets Revealed and had the owner of the company saying their show was entertainment and only called sports entertainment because of the athletic feats guys do in the ring. And that "good guys vs bad guys" is stupid and outdated and they are going to change the creative direction of the company. That was more 4th wall breaking than any shoot/worked shoot that Russo came up with after. Especially since it was never mentioned again on the show itself. It's more akin to a director having a statement about the making of the movie right before the movie starts.

That's okay, but Stunt Granny wasn't?

Ithil

I think the over the top, stupid tone of the special is what irked people. "Exposing" such complicated and secretive moves as legdrops, bulldogs and basic punches? WOW, MY EYES ARE OPENED.

It's like they're "exposing" wrestling as seen in the 1970s, not the late 1990s. Plus it's just full of misinformation anyway.

Kyoufu

I just can't fathom is happening. It makes look Cena look like a chump, and they can't have that.

It's not happening because they've already booked the Punk vs Rock match at Royal Rumble. Otherwise the whole heel turn itself would have been for nothing.

jmdajr

It's not happening because they've already booked the Punk vs Rock match at Royal Rumble. Otherwise the whole heel turn itself would have been for nothing.

Probably end in a no contest. Ryback goes "fuck yo coach nigga" and throws the steps through the cage. Punk escapes. Unless they waste another date on Brock.

Kaladin

Ryback wins clean on Sunday, destroying Punk and taking the WWE title.

Monday night comes, Raw opens with the promise of Ryback speaking about the win....

Ryback announces that he never wanted the title, he just wanted to put Punk in his place, Punk takes back the title and the loss never happened, Ryback goes back to his home planet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those of you grabbing WWE13, we're going to have some neat WWE13 related stuff at gamrrank.com to coincide with the release! You know, I wouldn't mind crowdsourcing to you guys the name of a medal and maybe some requirements, if you all are interested...

"Dean Ambrose Week"

Entropia

No One Remembers
Those of you grabbing WWE13, we're going to have some neat WWE13 related stuff at gamrrank.com to coincide with the release! You know, I wouldn't mind crowdsourcing to you guys the name of a medal and maybe some requirements, if you all are interested...

"Dean Ambrose Week"

You guys spelled Gamer wrong. You'd think you'd notice that right away. :p

jmdajr

Ryback wins clean on Sunday, destroying Punk and taking the WWE title.

Monday night comes, Raw opens with the promise of Ryback speaking about the win....

Ryback announces that he never wanted the title, he just wanted to put Punk in his place, Punk takes back the title and the loss never happened, Ryback goes back to his home planet.

Probably good grub there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Play"
"Say"
"Respect"

Y'all sound like the John Cena of Vidya Game Tracking Apps :p

I'm just yankin your chain

We're not hasslin or talking loyaltay!

It's non invasive though, will never shit up your Twitter feed, etc... hit me up for a beta key if you want. :)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
holy fuck ryback is bad
Ryback vs. CM Punk at last night’s RAW live event in Hartford, Connecticut had been advertised to be a Last Man Standing Match but was not. Ryback ended up winning via DQ when Paul Heyman ran in to break up a pin. After the bell, Ryback could barely get Heyman up for his Shellshocked finisher so he just slammed him instead. Punk then made the save but Ryback laid him out to end the show.

holy fuck hahahahaha

Hits hard in the chest. No really, I think it looks great smashing the sternums.

There is one GTS that was stiff as fuck on poor ol Rey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-h9OGvTcwE

Rocked his ass.

My point was that Punk is a fuckton stronger now than he was in 2010, seems like he focuses a lot more on his core these days as he's mostly fighting bigger opponents than his SmackDown! days.

Also, still one of my favourites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVRzHHM0I_E&t=100s

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't understand how the videos with a GTS on Kane and the GTS on a bald obese man are related.
Not obese, just bulk.

It's all muscle, bad camera angles, weird lighting, dumb editing, planets weren't aligned properly, Punk is ugly, look over there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The second Kane kind of sucked. I think most people liked the first Kane, but the current guy isn't bad, might be my favourite.

My favorite Kane entrance is one with lyrics. That's right. Always thought it fit well.

Top Bottom