• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

ixllmkVVmaxfZ.gif

Ryback makes Khali look threatening
Khali can crush basketballs with his bare hands, you don't want to mess with that even if they hold no grudges.

My favorite Kane entrance is one with lyrics. That's right. Always thought it fit well.
Kane don't need no feminine chemicals, those lyrics were silly.

I remember when Kane could still throw hadokens from his finger
Those finger fireballs were great, to think he was so sporting that he opted to not just shoot his opponent in the face in those many no DQ matches he participated in.

My favourite Kane theme is probably the current theme Veil of Fire, since it's basically the old awesome theme with that more ominous opening and a bit more remixed towards the back end.
It's not quite Ministry Undertaker level but it's pretty close.

Wonder if Hell No will be getting a custom theme any time soon. They're too different and too important to just get the shitty [smash the two themes together, fuck it] treatment. Maybe they could get a theme that uses saxophones.

This is the whole match.

The airplane spin + running dropkick into nothing spot was fun, as was the armadillo sequence. I may start watching that show if they make it the "fun" televised wrestling show, with more silly house show spots.

Also - it just occurred to me that I only watched about 10 minutes of televised wrestling last week. Didn't even bother with NXT. Not sure what this means...

pants

Those finger fireballs were great, to think he was so sporting that he opted to not just shoot his opponent in the face in those many no DQ matches he participated in.
Because then he would have had to walk the path of the dark hado and dye his hair red, doesnt suit his outfit to have too much mono colour duh!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also - it just occurred to me that I only watched about 10 minutes of televised wrestling last week. Didn't even bother with NXT. Not sure what this means...

I haven't watched televised wrestling in...maybe a month? I get refreshers via the LAW and that's all I need to stay current. Sometimes I'll watch what I can, but...I've also really been busy with work. REALLY busy. Which is why I'm here.

Anth0ny

You know, this Punk/Ryback shit at Hell in a Cell has me more excited than any PPV this year since Extreme Rules. How badly can they fuck this up? Stay tuned to find out!

My prediction: Ryback wins a squash at HIAC and KEVIN NASH RETURNS TO END THE STREAK.

oh thats silly though they wouldn't ruin the hottest angle of the year with kevin nash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG58elHnNYc

So here's some house show footage of Punk vs. Ryback. They seem to be going for 20-25 minute matches, at each house show.

I expect to see that marching GTS at HIAC.

1. Punk picking up Ryback and the kid saying "he can pick up Ryback??" was lulzz
2. Punk stomping around with the GTS better happen on TV
3. Paul Heyman taking slam bumps at a house show in 2012 is blowing my mind. I never expected him to be back in the business, much less doing house shows.

krae_man

WWE® (NYSE: WWE) announced today that tickets for its annual pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 29, will go on sale Saturday, November 10 at 10 AM ET. WrestleMania 29 will take place Sunday, April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.

Ticket prices range from $35 – $850. There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available for $2,000. The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first four rows ringside, an exclusive Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance, a collectible WrestleMania 29 ticket holder and the commemorative WrestleMania 29 take-home folding chair. Tickets can be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees. Starting Monday, November 12th at 11 AM ET, tickets will also be available at the MetLife Stadium and IZOD Center box offices.

WrestleMania is more than just a one day event; it is a week-long celebration. WWE will take over the greater New York/New Jersey area during WrestleMania Week. In addition to WrestleMania 29, other activities will include: WrestleMania Axxess – WWE’s four-day, interactive fan festival at the IZOD Center; WrestleMania Reading Challenge Finals; the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at Madison Square Garden and other activities designed to give back to the host community including Be a STAR rallies in support of WWE’s anti-bullying initiative and hospital visits. Additional information on these events will be announced in the future at www.wrestlemania.com.

Last year, WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami set multiple records. The event became Sun Life Stadium’s largest attended event and highest-grossing, entertainment event in history with 78,363 fans from all 50 states and 36 countries in attendance. WrestleMania XXVIII also became WWE’s highest-grossing, live event in history, with a gross of $8.9 million. In addition, the event generated a record-breaking $102.7 million in economic impact for the city of Miami and Miami-Dade County.

pants

Is the finger poke of doom objectively Nash' worst storyline? I think so, what could possibly be worse?

a rumble of floodgates opening can be heard in the distance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When it comes to Nash, my favorite angle involving him was not the Outsiders, but instead:

The Mask Collector. Singlehandedly spitting on lucha. As much as I hated the repercussions of what it was, his collection was getting pretty great.

In other sad news, the WCW Archive takes another hit:

YouTube said:
Dear wcwarchive,

Your video "WCW Monday Nitro 1-22-96 Ric Flair vs Macho Man Randy Savage 1 of 2", may have content that is owned or licensed by WWE

:(

Top Bottom