• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

* Card subject to change.

But honestly, nobody is expecting Ryback to win the title right?

I can see them doing it. Ryback is the definition of what Vince loves. He was there in the middle of the ring the last few weeks so he can orgasm in front of the crowd watching Ryback. I can also see them doing it for the ratings bump they would get for 1 week

Ok guys.

Tough question but who would you prefer to see as WHC?

Either

Sheamus

or

Miz

??

Sheamus. I enjoy most Sheamus matches, especially the ones where the opponent is working stiff as hell and beats the shit out of him. I actually appreciate SuperSheamus a lot more than SuperCena because Sheamus at least looks like he's been in a fight at the end of it.

Miz puts on boring matches, but is a slightly better personality.

KissVibes

Banned
Henry is so much stronger than Ryback it's not even funny. I'd love to watch a weight lifting contest between them. You'd see the difference between a bodybuilder and a weightlifer laid out.

I don't want Henry back just to job to guys, though, you have Big Show for that. Even if he's in good shape again, I imagine Henry can't be that far off retirement, I'd like him to get a final main event heel push, again, like his Hall of Pain run, then in his his final year or so he can put over the likes of Ryback or whoever.

Henry doesn't have to straight job to him. They can easily trade wins and I'd rather see Henry in one last Monster vs Monster showdown before he hangs it up and he can carry Ryback the entire way.

Ryback isn't going anywhere so given the choice, I'd much rather see Henry in a Ryback feud because I at least know Mark will make it good. Big Show can't. You cannot get the same intensity from Big Show that you can from Henry. Mainly because Big Show was involved in a bunch of stupidly dumb angles and WWE related shit like that Knucklehead film. He's a complete joke and can't be sold legitimately as a monster anymore.

In my view, both Big Show and Ryback are on equal footing. I don't take either seriously and would instantly rather see Alex Riley vs JTG or another Del Rio vs Sheamas series and that entire thing fucking sucked.

Ok guys.

Tough question but who would you prefer to see as WHC?

Either

Sheamus

or

Miz

??

Heel Sheamas.

Then again, face Sheamas is a racist asshole with heel qualities and I fucking hate it. So who knows if he could even pull off being a heel again.

Is that a threat? I don't respond well to threats.

Everyone just needs to calm down and shake hands....

therock.gif

Meh I like Miz. Get Miz on commentary he does well on Main Event but get him on RAW. FUCK SHAEMUS. I never liked him ever since they made Goldust get raped by him week after week on ECW. Smackdown is in shambles right now, i blame Shaemus. Every feud he's in is the same, every match he is in is irrelevant because the finish is always the same.

this is believable though

you guys just need to accept this.

That's because it's a non story... In more important news:

There is talk backstage that current plans are to have Ryback win the WWE Championship this Sunday in a long back and forth match. This is a change from the older plan to involve Cena in the decision accidentally costing Punk the title, which itself was a revision to an even older plan to have Ryback win in a surprise squash match, that of course deviating from the original plan of bringing in Tajiri to buzzsaw kick Ryback to death and take his spot.
There has also been talk about a major upper lowcard star being upset at his current role and he is expected to be released or heavily pushed. So far no names have come out but it is rumoured that this star is "decent, but totally inconsequential".
At press time it is reported that plans are changing once more and are expected to at least once per day this week, so please come back and give us hits as we continue to leech money off of a dying industry.

Source: WrestlingPerspicacityZone Insider

Sounds like things are pretty hectic backstage

BlazinAm

At press time it is reported that plans are changing once more and are expected to at least one day per week, so please come back and give us hits as we continue to leech money off of a dying industry.

Sounds about right!

Now this is my type of dirtsheet.

So, Ryback will either win. . . . .. .or lose.

Hmmmmmm.

Yeah but, you know... if it's not one of those two then it's because there was a last minute script change.

At press time it is reported that plans are changing once more and are expected to at least one day per week, so please come back and give us hits as we continue to leech money off of a dying industry.

Sounds about right!

Those dirtsheets and their shitty writers...

:(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah but, you know... if it's not one of those two then it's because there was a last minute script change.
I still say that they'll cancel the match, kick everyone out of the arena. Then, on RAW, Cena comes out with the WWE title, and everyone just acts like it's always been that way.

Striker

Beating Big Show would do nothing for Ryback. Nobody takes Big Show seriously.

Remember, it was Kane who finally put over Batista, and got him noticed.

Lesnar would turn Ryback into a major star, though.
Kane, Big Show, who cares. They're the same. He's there as a casual monster, portrayed as one and often gets the upper hand on guys throughout the weeks, but when the PPV comes, is putting the smaller guys over. Big Show put over Cena about ten times I wager in PPV's. These two wouldn't do anything for him, I agree - but that's WWE's silly way of thinking. Soon I hope they'll realize he's a joke and they give the push to somebody who deserves it, and somebody who can do a promo longer than three words - Wade Barrett comes to mind, but nope. That's why WWE keeps doing bad ratings and its continually dropping. It'll rise again when Rock returns and they have more stars on the show, but without them, the show is dog crap. I remember Vince getting antsy several years ago pushing Taker, HHH, Michaels, etc. in shows when they should've been building more guys, but he kept parading them around.

Hey Heavy. What say we bury the hatchet? We ain't gotta like each other, but you think we can coexist peacefully? And yes, I know that means me not jumping on you for your sometimes...strong worded post-Raw posts. I can handle that. Like I've said before, I just want WrassleGAF to be a nice place for all of us. And for what it's worth, I'll admit I could have been less inflammatory in our last exchange. Up to you, though.

Yes I'd like that, i'm sorry.

There is talk backstage that current plans are to have Ryback win the WWE Championship this Sunday in a long back and forth match. This is a change from the older plan to involve Cena in the decision accidentally costing Punk the title, which itself was a revision to an even older plan to have Ryback win in a surprise squash match, that of course deviating from the original plan of bringing in Tajiri to buzzsaw kick Ryback to death and take his spot.
There has also been talk about a major upper lowcard star being upset at his current role and he is expected to be released or heavily pushed. So far no names have come out but it is rumoured that this star is "decent, but totally inconsequential".
At press time it is reported that plans are changing once more and are expected to at least once per day this week, so please come back and give us hits as we continue to leech money off of a dying industry.

Source: WrestlingPerspicacityZone Insider
I have new respect for Meltzer after reading that horrific paragraph.

Anybody else think Jericho is pissed cause his Fozzy song got bumped for some other crappy band as the Hell in The Cell theme. Getting bumped by the WWE has to be a low blow to any band

VerTiGo

Banned
I think my hatred for Hardy as top TNA star is going to make be buy an Austin Aries shirt that I'll never wear. The only shirt I ever owned or wore in public was the original nWo shirt... I was also 11 btw.

Never knew OVW actually has TV tapings. Was watching them for a bit and Alex Silva is absolutely horrible in regards to... everything.

Ithil

Anybody else think Jericho is pissed cause his Fozzy song got bumped for some other crappy band as the Hell in The Cell theme. Getting bumped by the WWE has to be a low blow to any band

It didn't get bumped, it's still one of the theme songs. They just have more than one, and the other one is more prominent.

Ithil

This story is a completely basic one that books itself. AJ just got fired, she goes back to the roster, her known enemy Vickie is the new authority figure, the crazy face goes up against the heel GM (or whatever). Austin style. Could be cool to watch.

Oh wait, here's John Cena.

Never mind.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Considering yourself 'part of' a community on GAF is dumb. Just as dumb as when people in OT get shown up in a thread and run back to their OT community to sneer at people in their safe zone.

Not saying that's that, but I don't ever want to be like that.

AJ going back to the divas division is death. What a horrible floundering division. They need to bring up more girls and then put AJ and Naomi back in there.

Top Bottom