• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ithil

AJ going back to the divas division is death. What a horrible floundering division. They need to bring up more girls and then put AJ and Naomi back in there.

It disappoints me because it's such an easy story they've got to help the division. AJ as an over face (and back in her nutty borderline tweener character), Vickie as her archenemy authority figure, and Eve as Vickie's heel champion. That gives an actual story for the Divas division using the women that get the biggest reactions.

But nope, Cena.

Sadly I think Ryback is winning.

The crowd are chanting his dumb shit when he's out there and thats prolly all Vince needs to convince himself what he already wants to happen is the right choice.

The other issues just get ignored.

Ithil

They've already got Punk vs. Rock planned, though. And HHH has been pushing for longer title reigns in general, and especially longer world title reigns, hence Punk and Sheamus' long reigns.

I don't think they'll give Ryback a 1 month title reign, nor will they want Ryback vs. Rock, there's no story there or draw.

Rock is facing the WWE champ at the Rumble, and that's gonna be Punk, or Cena, no one else.

Yes, Vince likes muscles, but they already have plans, Ryback is only here because Cena is hurt. They just need to get a finish that helps both guys.

Ithil

Punk said he banged AJ so they Bring that Dracula cena for no reason

Because Cena has to look like the world's most stand up guy, that'll get the people to stop booing him, they never boo the good guys. AJ? Whatever, she gets a reaction, maybe she can be helpful as an object in this Cena storyline.

"Other people" than John Cena? I don't understand that term.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmQZZtrQmQ

+

gobryani17a0.gif

Realistically, poor Cena never even had a chance anyway.

I don't know why but i like when Del Rio goes for cheap heat i think the accent makes it acceptable

EDIT: Orton's hair allows him to talk normal

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Soon, WWE will start photoshopping Cena's head into major events.

I'm surprised they haven't put his head over Hogan's body already

They've been interrupting matches with commercials for years, they seemingly gotta plaster the pizza and chicken wing adverts every 5min or you American slobs might eat a carrot by accident.

Antonio+Cesaro-.png

Enfinit

It disappoints me because it's such an easy story they've got to help the division. AJ as an over face (and back in her nutty borderline tweener character), Vickie as her archenemy authority figure, and Eve as Vickie's heel champion. That gives an actual story for the Divas division using the women that get the biggest reactions.

But nope, Cena.

Pity Kharma isn't still around. AJ will be interesting to watch, but I can't say that Eve/AJ/Kaitlyn/Vicki will keep me any more interested in the Divas division then I already am.

Which is >1%.

UberTag

Sadly I think Ryback is winning.

The crowd are chanting his dumb shit when he's out there and thats prolly all Vince needs to convince himself what he already wants to happen is the right choice.

The other issues just get ignored.
I hope Ryback wins the title in embarassing fashion, injures CM Punk in the process and tanks the WWE's ratings even further.

Not sure putting the belt on Ryback would help the ratings any.

He has been in the main event the last few weeks and those where the worse ratings in years.

The TV watching public dont care.

Plus it wouldnt be smart to put that roid monkey front and center while Linda still thinks she has a shot at getting elected.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cena said the face of the WWE will change Sunday

Cena is the face of the WWE.

Heel turn.

strobogo

Banned
Monday Night Wars, son. The best thing to happen to wrestling since ever.

Now that there's no competition, mid match commercials for everyone!

There wasn't enough time for commercials on Raw during that time period. The matches were SO short. Like Diva match short.

I'm liking Punk more and more. I liked him before of course but now I see how special the dude is. He's like... self-aware and smart and in tune with the smart wrasslin fans, hard to explain. Compare to a guy like Sheamus, for example. Sheamus is a 100% company created guy, never deviates from character, always has his disguise on. Punk throws these little niggles in here and there that just come off smart and observant, whether it's in a promo or in a match or on commentary, he just has this different vibe. It's like comparing Arrested Development vs. some generic sitcom like According to Jim. The push of guys like Ryback make me appreciate Punk so much more.

They need to turn half their roster Heel/Face already the only people to properly turn in the last 2 years so far have been Punk and Bryan thats it everybody has been the same for too long

Turn Face
-Del Rio
-The Miz

Turn Heel
-Orton
-AJ
-Kofi
-Truth
-Rey Mysterio
-Shaemus (just admit hes been a heel the whole time)

Tweener
-Ziggler
-Wade Barret

Edit: This is fantasy to make the product better will never happen

Well i don't expect them to do anything with guys like Mysterio and Orton anymore they will be stuck in an eternal limbo from now on due to the wellness violations. They are one away from being fired so they wont push them to the Main Event anymore but they wont bury them because of how over they are and how much merchandise they sell

AOW 118: Mike Hughes
Posted on October 24, 2012 by Administrator
Learn your Canadian wrestling history with Mike Hughes. Mike has wrestled all over Canada and the world. Him and Colt sit down and talk about what happens when WWE isnt calling you. PLUS, CM Punk joins the front half of the show to talk THQs WWE13.

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2012/10/24/aow-118-mike-hughes/

One of you Punk-avatar marks listen to this and tell us if its worth checking out.

Top Bottom