• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
jhtIK.jpg

Wait wrong Batista

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We could have everyone Design-A-Kane and toss em all in, let the CPU determine the winnah and champeen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Design-A-Kane contest actually sounds pretty fun... can this become a thing?

Dibs on World War II Kane

I wouldn't mind some Old Kane.

We will need system of choice for everyone though. :( Many of us are split. I'll have mine on 360. We can just tag each Kane in Community Creations with "gafkane" so we can easily collect em.

McNei1y

We could have everyone Design-A-Kane and toss em all in, let the CPU determine the winnah and champeen.

Someone with streaming capabilities could download all of our submitted Kanes and just pit them against each other.

This Kane be a fantastic idea. I still we should have a royal rumble too, though, if we Kane get everyone to purchase WWE '13. I'm definitely getting in on 360.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone with streaming capabilities could download all of our submitted Kanes and just pit them against each other.

This Kane be a fantastic idea. I still we should have a royal rumble too, though, if we Kane get everyone to purchase WWE '13. I'm definitely getting in on 360.

That's me! I'll stream and record.

VerTiGo

Banned
I'm convinced that no one here even likes Kane. It's just a meme gone out of control.

I think it's about time to have a non WWE-related wrestlegaf thread. It's getting sickening. Not only is the produc getting worse but the fans are degrading along with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI, this Sunday, I believe Ryback will surprise you all with a more than competent - but an actual GOOD match. Mark my words.

Ithil

FYI, this Sunday, I believe Ryback will surprise you all with a more than competent - but an actual GOOD match. Mark my words.

I think he'll have a good showing with well rehearsed spots and great selling from Punk. So a fun match, since it will be designed to hide his weaknesses.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wtf are you guys doing with those weird-asses from pop-gaf?

Striker

Submissions need a revival like the tag team division.
Remember that dumb Submission PPV (Breaking Point, I believe)? They gave Big Show and Batista submission finishers because so. God, that was awful.

I wish someone today would use the song as their entrance ..

E
basically punk took the best in the world phrase from D Brine?
His Straight Edge gimmick was miles better than this one.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
We all saw the interview on the internet!

This ain't no flea market!

What's the matter Sid? Don't have any SCISSORS?

Kyoufu

Rock & Sock would annihilate Hell No.

edit: Actually I'm not sure. Kane in his prime would be devastating. Fuck... I want to see that match.

Top Bottom