• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

That Ryback article is all well and good, but the problem is botching the moves. Heck you cant botch a body slam or boot really. And expecting brock/golderberness is too much. Those type of freaks dont happen too often.

Yeah Goldberg would never have botched a move that would detrimentally impact a bigger star's career.

Persp

Persp

Persp

We're just girls, something could happen.

BETH PHOENIX OF ALL PEOPLE SAID THIS WHILE THEY WERE PROTECTING KELLY GOD DAMN KELLY BY LETTING HER STAY IN THE BACK WHAT THE FUCK

You just made me quit Earf. I'm packing as I type this sentence and and catching the first space bus to the next galaxy over. You SUCK

#ROTTENUNDERCOOKEDBEEF

YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE RUNNING. We all know how you are in a fight.

iYSzTGn9FnnWX.gif

Wrecked.

Kyoufu

I'm not sure how far the "best in the world" line goes back, at least in the form of a guy focusing on it as his catch phrase, and the crowd actually chanting it. As far as I know, I've only heard it used in ROH with crowds chanting it for Bryan Danielson and later on for Davey Richards (aka Chris Benoit 2.0).

Can anyone else shed some light on this?

Daniel Bryan was not the first wrestler to call himself the best. I doubt Bryan cares.

What Punk is doing with the "Best in the World" thing is no different that Flair did. Or the countless other wrestlers who had a similar gimmick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, you guys, let's settle down. It's all in good fun.

I wish I could wear something comfortable at work but no. I have to put on the monkey suit. Hell, long ago, when I delivered pizza, I had to dress as Mr. Slice! Now I have to wear thousand-dollar suits to work. :(

Alucard

Banned
3 titles are on the line on Impact tonight.

RVD vs. Zema Ion for the X title.
Tara vs. Tessmacher for the KO title.
Hardy vs. Bully, Angle, Anderson, or Roode for the Heavyweight title.

Looks good on paper, but I'm worried about more non-development in the Aces and Eights storyline.

I'd love to see Samoa Joe!

Oh, you guys, let's settle down. It's all in good fun.

I wish I could wear something comfortable at work but no. I have to put on the monkey suit. Hell, long ago, when I delivered pizza, I had to dress as Mr. Slice! Now I have to wear thousand-dollar suits to work. :(

That's the thing... Punk isn't even at work in that picture. He appears to be renting a car.

I wear suits to work (or failing that, at least a shirt/tie/sweater/etc.), but on my own time I wear "none of your god damn business"

They are illegal in the UK, so we wear wrestling t-shirts as a legal (for now) alternative.
Gangs of youths roam the London streets in bright yellow t shirts, they claim to be the cult of personality.
And don't even get me started and those damn ruffians on some kind of educational trip from Ireland University, walking around with their brogue kick hooligans wear.

...Hang on whatdaya mean we?!

Gangs of youths roam the London streets in bright yellow t shirts, they claim to be the cult of personality.
And don't even get me started and those damn ruffians on some kind of educational trip from Ireland University, walking around with their brogue kick hooligans wear.
When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or through the sleeves of your WWE duds

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or in your Bryan shirt, shouting NO

...Hang on whatdaya mean we?!
I'm from Stratford-upon-Avon.
Hoodies are illegal?

wat
Have you been wearing hoodies this whole time?

strobogo

Banned
Goldberg ending Bret's career when he did was a mercy killing, really. Can you imagine the stupid shit Bret would have been doing under the Russo penned nWo?

Interesting bit of news from the F4W today.

It should also be noted that about an hour before going to press we were told that the finish had changed again, meaning both guys at one point have been pegged as winning within the last four days.

I'm really excited for this ppv because I have no idea what the finish of the main event is going to be. The fact that the two streaks are on the line makes it even more interesting. It might not be a wrestling masterpiece but I guarantee we'll be entertained by the match.

Punk will beat Ryback in 16 seconds and the crowd will be so upset that on the next night on RAW, you will hear constant "FEED ME MORE" chants and Ryback will instantly be one of the top stars in the company before joining in a dysfunctional tag team with Big Show.

Interesting bit of news from the F4W today.

I'm really excited for this ppv because I have no idea what the finish of the main event is going to be. The fact that the two streaks are on the line makes it even more interesting. It might not be a wrestling masterpiece but I guarantee we'll be entertained by the match.

I reported this change ahead of it happening yesterday. Get with the times.

Striker

I refuse to believe these dirtsheets. I don't see Punk losing. His entire character will be KILLED if he loses.
Ryback getting beaten outright would kill his.

I personally think he's trash so it wouldn't bother me, but you know Vinny Mac ain't going in that direction just yet. It will end by some run out by Punk in some fashion, or they'll have Ryback lose by a weapon and a run in to assist Punk.

Kyoufu

Ryback getting beaten outright would kill his.

I personally think he's trash so it wouldn't bother me, but you know Vinny Mac ain't going in that direction just yet. It will end by some run out by Punk in some fashion, or they'll have Ryback lose by a weapon and a run in to assist Punk.

Yeah that is the only possible outcomes.

Top Bottom