• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Step right up for your very own Ryback avatar.

iabkg.jpg
qcdyx.jpg
bFLki.jpg
Rl5Yd.jpg
AFMQw.jpg
cvXax.jpg

tempting.

KissVibes

Banned
Interesting bit of news from the F4W today.

I'm really excited for this ppv because I have no idea what the finish of the main event is going to be. The fact that the two streaks are on the line makes it even more interesting. It might not be a wrestling masterpiece but I guarantee we'll be entertained by the match.

Here's how I'd book this match and Raw:

- Ryback wins clean Sunday.

- Raw opens with John Cena coming out to the ring with a briefcase.

- John Cena calls Ryback out to the ring.

- John Cena goes on for a good five minutes about how great Ryback is, opens the case.

- It's the new WWE title. He gives it to Ryback.

- CM Punk comes out bitching that was his belt to debut and the sheer amount of disrespect he gets.

- Cena calls him a dummy gooberhead that needs to define his legacy FOR REAL at Survivor Series; Cena give Punk an AA INTO the shellshock.

- Raw ends early with Cena and Ryback music playing.

Actually, I think Punk retains until Survivor Series where he drops the belt to Cena. Cena carries it to the Rumble but loses to the Rock. Somehow, Cena is in the Rumble too and wins it so he faces The Rock at Wrestlemania.

Somewhere between SS and WM, Punk begins to blame Heyman and gets into a feud with Brock who he faces at WM and beats with the help of Heyman.

Ryback feuds with The Miz or Ziggler at WM for the WHC. Ryback wins, continuing the Goldberg thing.

Kaladin

All things being equal, if Vince had bought out most of the big name talent contracts instead of the entire WCW company, this is what Nitro would look like now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Here's how I'd book this match and Raw:

- Ryback wins clean Sunday.

- Raw opens with John Cena coming out to the ring with a briefcase.

- John Cena calls Ryback out to the ring.

- John Cena goes on for a good five minutes about how great Ryback is, opens the case.

- It's the new WWE title. He gives it to Ryback.

- CM Punk comes out bitching that was his belt to debut and the sheer amount of disrespect he gets.

- Cena calls him a dummy gooberhead that needs to define his legacy FOR REAL at Survivor Series; Cena give Punk an AA INTO the shellshock.

- Raw ends early with Cena and Ryback music playing.

Actually, I think Punk retains until Survivor Series where he drops the belt to Cena. Cena carries it to the Rumble but loses to the Rock. Somehow, Cena is in the Rumble too and wins it so he faces The Rock at Wrestlemania.

Somewhere between SS and WM, Punk begins to blame Heyman and gets into a feud with Brock who he faces at WM and beats with the help of Heyman.

Ryback feuds with The Miz or Ziggler at WM for the WHC. Ryback wins, continuing the Goldberg thing.
I expect Punk to be champ at RR. He loses to Rock. Cena wins rumble.

There you go.

Ultratech

Nobody kicked out of their finisher in 15 years until that match?

I'm tempted to say it's BS, but I have no idea...

And Bully turning heel was actually a face turn? lol ok (Reverse face turn???)

Alucard

Banned
Bully is one of the best things about TNA. He made that promo work, and Devon was serviceable as well. Still think this Aces and Eights story is moving way too slowly, though. Right now, they're treating Devon like the leader, which doesn't make sense to me if they "took him in."

Striker

Miz got buried at Survivor Series
Was he? I honestly have no memory of what he did from that WM match until November. Oh, right, he was all but buried in that I Quit match where he got beaten by the 5MoD.

Miz is just bland as fuck. Rock would make him important for that one night, but nobody would care about him after, as usual.

Kaladin

Bully is one of the best things about TNA. He made that promo work, and Devon was serviceable as well. Still think this Aces and Eights story is moving way too slowly, though. Right now, they're treating Devon like the leader, which doesn't make sense to me if they "took him in."

He is a mid level leader, that fact hasn't really been revealed yet....except for Taz calling him a sergeant at arms.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Was he? I honestly have no memory of what he did from that WM match until November. Oh, right, he was all but buried in that I Quit match where he got beaten by the 5MoD.

Miz is just bland as fuck. Rock would make him important for that one night, but nobody would care about him after, as usual.

The tag match between Truth/Miz vs Rock/Cena

It's was all about Rock and Cena in the match.

The only time they got over is when they beat the shit out of Punk at HitC

Top Bottom