• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

strobogo

Banned
He had complete creative control. It's a huge reason why he was hardly used a lot of times. He put the kibosh on a lot of things. He's just bad.

Bret was the hottest guy in wrestling coming off of Montreal and the best WCW could come up with was have him compete in random matches for the US and TV titles. And be a heel, when he had every wrestling fan in the world on his side. Imagine if WWF got Sting by some crazy happening in 1997. I have a hard time believing he would have been doing nothing for months and then having random IC and Euro title matches.

rvd2kewl

Different announcers?!

Huh. That's a welcome change.

JB over Tazz is an instant upgrade. Willing to give the new guy a shot.

With Tazz cut to an hour now why even spend the cash flying the guy in and putting him up in a hotel? Just replace him with JB full-time.

McNei1y

Step right up for your very own Ryback avatar.

iabkg.jpg
qcdyx.jpg
bFLki.jpg
Rl5Yd.jpg
AFMQw.jpg
cvXax.jpg

Why are they saying Devon stabbed Bully Ray in the back when Bully Ray originally stabbed Devon in the back?

because in wrestling once you turn face everyone forgets about how much of an asshole you were. Didn't Bully Ray beat up Devon's teenage sons? I think him getting a biker gang together and beating the shit out of Bully is more than fair.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
red hair chick isn't there tonight

this shit is lame.

i'm going to watch the wcw reboot again

Top Bottom