• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Alucard

Banned
Exactly. Plus, they wont let Punk beat his record. There's no way.

If they let Punk hold the title for a year, his ONE YEAR title reign would actually land on a Monday Night Raw. I don't see the WWE passing up a chance like that. How many times will you get something to line up like that?

Striker

The tag match between Truth/Miz vs Rock/Cena

It's was all about Rock and Cena in the match.

The only time they got over is when they beat the shit out of Punk at HitC
The time when Hunter was COO and trying to make this bizness seem important.

What a flop.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The time when Hunter was COO and trying to make this bizness seem important.

What a flop.

COO stuff was stupid. He couldn't raise the cell. Then he attacked 2 men in handcuffs. The COO can get away with that shit but AJ can't go to a restaurant with John Cena.

Politics.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
http://officialfan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=WWE&action=display&thread=454656

UB1eV.gif

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?

IMPACT was sub par so here is something amazing from CHIKARA. The Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's feral pigeon Sapphire posted a blog.

sapphire-head.jpg

*Peck*
*Strut*

*Peck, peck*

Sapphire honor to be first feral pigeon in pro - *Flap wings* - fessional wrestling.

Always at side of Mysterious And Handsome Stranger.

On side, rather.

Cooo!

Fortunate because Mysterious And Handsome Stranger not keep much company, being mysterious and all.

Very mysterious.

Trusts few.

Sapphire one of only two women in Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's life whose heart he hasn't broken.

Other one was duplicitous Philly.

Filly, that is.

Philly filly.

Silly Philly filly broke Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's heart.

*Peck*

These days, Sapphire protects Mysterious And Handsome Stranger from all manner of trouble.

Sapphire - *Shake head rapidly back-and-forth* - monitors those who pose threat to Mysterious And Handsome Stranger.

Recently, in fact, Sapphire's surveillance efforts were nearly compromised due to... upset stomach.

Nevertheless.

Brrr, brrr...

10 November.

Chicago, Illinois.

'Zelda The Great'

Mysterious And Handsome Stranger needs Sapphire on his side.

On his shoulder.

*Shiver*

Mysterious And Handsome Stranger faces many opponents, some of whom - cooo - are of... duplicitous nature.

Sapphire is up to challenge.

Sapphire will be on Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's shoulder.

To protect him.

Always.

Whoever he may be.

*Peck*

S

sapphire-head.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
IMPACT was sub par so here is something amazing from CHIKARA. The Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's feral pigeon Sapphire posted a blog.

sapphire-head.jpg

*Peck*
*Strut*

*Peck, peck*

Sapphire honor to be first feral pigeon in pro - *Flap wings* - fessional wrestling.

Always at side of Mysterious And Handsome Stranger.

On side, rather.

Cooo!

Fortunate because Mysterious And Handsome Stranger not keep much company, being mysterious and all.

Very mysterious.

Trusts few.

Sapphire one of only two women in Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's life whose heart he hasn't broken.

Other one was duplicitous Philly.

Filly, that is.

Philly filly.

Silly Philly filly broke Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's heart.

*Peck*

These days, Sapphire protects Mysterious And Handsome Stranger from all manner of trouble.

Sapphire - *Shake head rapidly back-and-forth* - monitors those who pose threat to Mysterious And Handsome Stranger.

Recently, in fact, Sapphire's surveillance efforts were nearly compromised due to... upset stomach.

Nevertheless.

Brrr, brrr...

10 November.

Chicago, Illinois.

'Zelda The Great'

Mysterious And Handsome Stranger needs Sapphire on his side.

On his shoulder.

*Shiver*

Mysterious And Handsome Stranger faces many opponents, some of whom - cooo - are of... duplicitous nature.

Sapphire is up to challenge.

Sapphire will be on Mysterious And Handsome Stranger's shoulder.

To protect him.

Always.

Whoever he may be.

*Peck*

S

sapphire-head.jpg
Someone has been reading way too much F. Scott Fitzgerald, lol.

im thinking about synctubing tomorrow anyone in

Smart Mark Video is testing its streaming tomorrow at 8pm EST by showing CHIKARA action from the Road 2 Ruin Fest this past June! Matches include

1) Mr. Touchdown vs. Dragonfly

2) Chuck Taylor vs. Saturyne

3) Fire Ant, Soldier Ant & Green Ant vs. Ophidian & Los Ice Creams

After that though heck yes lets synch tube!

edit

This was announced a couple hours ago for the AIW show in November. Im expecting awesome.

Alucard

Banned
I really enjoyed the Angle and Hardy match. Both guys put on a tremendous display of athleticism, and while the end was a foregone conclusion, it was still really enjoyable. The Austin Aries run-in was also good storytelling, and I like the double belt story. I doubt that Hardy will lose at the next PPV, but at least his match with Aries should be a good one.

I also enjoyed Bully's promo tonight. He just sounds so natural when he speaks that it's very easy to buy his lines. Well done, man. You're producing some of your best work ever.

The Aces and Eights at the end was just bland. Does anyone ACTUALLY care about these guys?

KissVibes

Banned
What if they pull some bullshit and Hardy gets his own belt and thet keep the heavyweight title? Like World Meth Championship?

This image isn't official right? Because it looks like GARBAGE.

possible survivor series spoilers via wwe magazine? (Dony click the link if you dont want to know)

https://twitter.com/SethMates/status/261661256904237057

Well, it's obvious who wins this. Thanks WWE!

Hint: It's not the team that should win.

Um guys that looks like fantasy WWE Magazine/WWE.com logical booking. They just mean "Hey hears what we think is the best Survivor Series team using the current roster"

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think it may be champions vs non champions.
CM Punk-WWE Champ
Ziggler-WHC
Hell No-Tag Champs
Miz-IC Champ

It would explain Hell No being on the team, without going heel.

Top Bottom