• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

KissVibes

Banned
I think it may be champions vs non champions.
CM Punk-WWE Champ
Ziggler-WHC
Hell No-Tag Champs
Miz-IC Champ

It would explain Hell No being on the team, without going heel.

But that wouldn't make sense because
Kofi just became IC champion. He wont lose that early. You could say that by SS him and Orton will start a feud to get him back to the main event.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
True

These magazines are produced 2 months+ in advance

This isn't the real Survivor Series teams.

bangai-o

Banned
Step right up for your very own Ryback avatar.

iabkg.jpg
qcdyx.jpg
bFLki.jpg
Rl5Yd.jpg
AFMQw.jpg
cvXax.jpg

is everyone here really going to change avatars?

jobber

I've been watching wrestling for 25 years now. I honestly don't know who's going to win Sunday.

My brain keeps thinking it's going to be a run in, not just Brock but like Heyman's entire new stable. Like Big Show, that Jean Ambulance guy, Brock, and somebody else like that first guy that cut a promo on Disney World in Ryback's first match. Cena tries to run and save RyJack but he can't get in. The ref counts the 3. It keeps RyJack strong but Punk doesn't lose the streak plus it sets up a Survivor Series match.

My eyes say RyJack wins the title, beats Rock, and Undertaker challenges him at Wrestlemania.

jobber

What a worthless pile of space. His size guarantees him a job. The only man that Taker ever completely buried in a shoot interview as being lazy and an asshole.

True Story:

Big Show never trained to be a wrestler. WCW signed him to be a part of a short angle as the son of Andre to put Hogan over.

He was afraid to tell Vince that he never went to wrestling school. If you remember, WWE shipped him down to OVW for a while to learn how to wrestle.

Cagey

Banned
What a worthless pile of space. His size guarantees him a job. The only man that Taker ever completely buried in a shoot interview as being lazy and an asshole.

They still say he's the world's biggest athlete. Athletes don't have 37 percent body fat.
- Kevin Nash re: Big Slow

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I always assumed that's why it was Show and A-Train vs Taker. Because Taker wanted someone who could actually wrestle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
True Story:

Big Show never trained to be a wrestler. WCW signed him to be a part of a short angle as the son of Andre to put Hogan over.

He was afraid to tell Vince that he never went to wrestling school. If you remember, WWE shipped him down to OVW for a while to learn how to wrestle.
Taker said this about him around WM X8 time.

http://youtu.be/O8XNMDyStFk?t=6m

Never has Taker been that honest about someone. He must have been pissed at him, seriously.

Striker

Gifs of Kidd/Barrett and Cesaro/Gabriel is good stuff.

Too bad you hardly see those matches on RAW. Needs more Ryback squashes or Brodus Clay appearances to kill viewers.

CM Punk was doing a radio interview for a station in Cleveland this morning. The hosts repeatedly asked him about the incident where he clubbed a fan and he hung up on the show after saying multiple times he wasn't going to discuss it.

CM Punk was doing a radio interview for a station in Cleveland this morning. The hosts repeatedly asked him about the incident where he clubbed a fan and he hung up on the show after saying multiple times he wasn't going to discuss it.

Hi, I'm CM Punk and I'm going to refuse to talk about the only interesting thing I've done in the last 6 months.

OMg CM Pank is such a doof, what a douchebag, he's a jerk, he wouldn't cut it in the Attitudinal Era, wears hoodies like a bum, go work out, you're a dumb GET MY BAGS....GET MY BAAAAGSSSS

/WrassleGAF reactions

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
John Cena would have finished the interview. Punks got to get his 15 minutes while it's still there. 'I hope they still think i'm a rebel!'

KissVibes

Banned
Edit: By the way, I know they can't do it now but why hasn't WWE given someone the gimmick of having congenital analgesia? It's a disorder where a person can't feel physical pain. Seems like it would have been a good fit for Ryback.

Damn you Vince for taking Superstars off youtube

ug00fe1c.gif

ug00d1ba.gif

Those are both awesome as fuck. Poor Wade Barrett, he should be killing Sheamas this Sunday.

I can't believe that with one careless move, Big Show killed all the momentum that Wade Barrett had.

Doesn't he have some stupidly long contract (10 years?) for a bunch of money or did I imagine that from that angle where Johnny Ace hired him back to beat up John Cena?

Dude is horribly out of shape, isn't believable as a monster, and can't be used to put anyone over. Hell, he can't even carry those celebrity and gimmick shitshows he's constantly been involved in.

The best thing WWE ever did with him was have Cody make him look a fool with those Wrestlemania moment videos and THEN made him look like the biggest dumbfuck in the world when he lost the tables match by being a clumsy fatass.

Lunchbox

Banned
im thinking about synctubing tomorrow anyone in

also i think me and aii are going to fight to the death for aj

A5TqotfCEAA_fBN.jpg

this fucking cunt never gives up with her look at me im such a nerd/gamer/otaku bullshit does she

you were never cool, and the fools like Gfex and Plywood who thought you were cool even turned their heads around

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Daniel Bryan's current character reminds me so much of Owen that it's kind of scary
tumblr_m7l0dyUyYk1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

tumblr_maoa2oTPgl1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

I posted this in the WWE 13 thread as well, but if you're on the fence about WWE 13, I think this is the best video to decide for you. One of the developers playing it and being very upfront about how things work, why DBry doesn't have the 'No' entrance, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNXQuRtDmw&feature=g-all-u

DBry has his own championship entrance which is real cool.

Daniel Bryan's current character reminds me so much of Owen that it's kind of scary
tumblr_m7l0dyUyYk1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

tumblr_maoa2oTPgl1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

I posted this in the WWE 13 thread as well, but if you're on the fence about WWE 13, I think this is the best video to decide for you. One of the developers playing it and being very upfront about how things work, why DBry doesn't have the 'No' entrance, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNXQuRtDmw&feature=g-all-u

DBry has his own championship entrance which is real cool.

Are they gonna at least update his profile picture? That is outdated as shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm dumping Shinsuke and dedicating myself fully to the Rhodes Scholars cause.

Now let's just hope Cody finally gets that main event push after they finish up because I know Sandow will. I would like Cody to win the Royal Rumble because MITB doesn't mean anything anymore. Or King of the Ring. They should bring that back. King Cody.
Maybe bring the mask back too.
9crau.jpg

The music in this promo is still awesome.

Top Bottom