• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Aiii

So not worth it
this fucking cunt never gives up with her look at me im such a nerd/gamer/otaku bullshit does she

you were never cool, and the fools like Gfex and Plywood who thought you were cool even turned their heads around

8H61G.gif

strobogo

Banned
Hell no is heel at this point, they are dicks to the entire divison,always getting involved.

Sounds like they are true faces of their division.

Another fun NXT. The ONE MAN BAND! is in NXT and wants a title shot. And now Vickie is there with him because he's the future of the WCW. And we start off with Brodus vs Mengson. "Look at those legs wobble. Reminds me, I need to call my wife"- King Regal. Camacho really stops passing for Mexican as soon as he takes his sunglasses off. Camacho hit an all muscle Samoan drop that was awesome, but looked like it destroyed his back doing it. Then he gets tossed to the outside and stars Cabana dancing with the girls, who dance back, only for Brodus to come out and jiggle at him. Inoffensive, but neither guy are going to learn how to work doing stuff like this. Camacho needs more tag matches with Hunico.

Hero gets a jobber entrance? Weird. He obviously doesn't need to be in developmental, but fuck it if I don't love him in NXT. He's doing a lot more in NXT than he'd be doing on Raw or Smackdown. Trent with an awesome tope. Apparently they aren't dropping Hero doing the elbow, since he dropped it for a week or two to show off his new cravat facelock thing, but he's being using the elbow again and it even got a new name from Regal. OBE: One Behind the Ear. He put Richie Steamboat on the injury list last week in the 6 man tag with it. Misawa references, not from Regal, but from the new guy on commentary. Wiki tells me there are two guys I've never heard of as occasional NXT commentators. It is one of them. Hero countered Trent's springboard back elbow with...and elbow to the back. Richie comes out to distract Hero, leading to Trent hitting his big knee for the win. Tony Luftman is the announcer. He's not bad.

Layla and Alicia Fox vs Paige and Audrey Marie. Regal was all about Paige, but fuck, Audrey Marie has quite a..look about her. She's got a thickness to her, but without the super muscle look of Beth/Kaitlyn/Natalya And the NXT crowd were fully supporting Paige. I don't mind main roster people coming down to work with young folks, I just wish they sent down some better ones. Divas and Brodus Clay seem like a waste. Heath Slater and Hunico are way better. Layla kicked Audrey straight in the throat. Alicia Fox has such an awesome northern lights. This match is actually pretty good. I'm always impressed at how much better NXT Diva matches are than what makes it on the main shows. Paige was going to hit her finisher on Layla, but Audrey Marie tagged herself in and promptly lost the match.

They showed a quick highlight of WWE in Egypt. Highlight was a hilarious picture of the PTP doing MILLIONS OF DOLLAS with two TINY Egyptian kids.

Lincoln Brodrick vs Bronson. Bronson looks like Mad Dog Vachon. Broderick looks like Ubereem. You look at those two guys and it is stunning that the big pudgy white dude is dominating over the super jacked good looking black guy. He seriously looks like a Middleweight Reem brother. And some weird not in great shape bald guy who looks like a bigger but less hairy Mad Dog Vachon dominates him and wins with a heel hook. Total opposite of what you'd expect.

KO is in the back kicking tables. And now CLAUDIO!. Sadly, just for a promo, I believe. He's in a suit with his man purse. "Do not ask what your United States Champion can do for you, ask what you can do for your United States Champion." Claudio trying to get some of that Florida poon. He wants everyone to stand for the national anthem. Took a few tries to get people standing and once he does, he asks for the national anthem....of SWITZERLAND! Lolz. Tyson interrupts and makes fun of the man purse, which Claudio is livid about. Tyson wants a title shot. I like that Tyson is saying things about like "here in America" when he's a Canadian who SOUNDS so Canadian it hurts. Tyson smacks the champ, who takes a powder. Hopefully this happens next week.

Vickie introduces THE ONE MAN BAND BABBBAYYY. Whatever she's wearing is terribly unflattering and makes her look 30 pounds heavier than she does on Raw or Smackdown. Vickie even did the Elvis shuffle with him. Matt Striker in the ring announcer tonight for some reason. Doing a Fink impression all night. Heath vs Seth Rollins. If Heath wins, he'll get a title shot. I really wish Heath would get his gyno taken care of. "Silly ginger git"-King Regal. Seems like Rollins has a new finisher in the Sliced Bread #2, both from the corner and Ultimo Dragon standing style.

I know it is said every week now (including by myself), but it's really amazing how much they get accomplished in an hour. They get more stories and wrestlers over than sometimes Raw and Smackdown combined. This week had main roster guys coming in to make the show seem like a big deal. Heath Slater wants the NXT Championship, and Vickie comes with him because it is such a big deal. It makes the title, show, and Seth look like a big deal when the main guys come down wanting a shot at the belt. Even jobbers. It's amazing how much better guys coming down to NXT are received and booked than on the real shows. And Seth beating Heath w/Vickie solidifies him as THE top guy on NXT and a guy who can compete with the main roster guys. Similar situation with the divas stuff with Paige about to hit her finish and pin the champ until her partner tagged herself in. So that sets up a feud between them and a match with Layla and Paige. Bronson guy shows up and dominates. KO/Steamboat feud continues with Steamer costing Hero the match, while putting Trent over at the same time. Claudio and Tyson setting up a match (and general fun heeling promo) So, 5 or 6 different stories progressed in an hour. It takes 6 hours of Raw, Smackdown, and the Main Event to get that many things done. Is Dusty the booker?

Aiii

So not worth it
During a radio interview Thursday, WWE Champion CM Punk refused to address the crowd incident that occurred on the Oct. 8 Raw in Sacramento, California.

Participating in an interview over the phone with Cleveland radio show Rover’s Morning Glory, the program hosts repeatedly asked Punk about the incident. Punk, appearing disgruntled, ultimately hung up on the hosts, with the interview lasting approximately five minutes.

Smart move there mister host.

Smart move there mister host.

I was wondering which host this was after hearing about the story. Rover has done this to numerous people he's interviewed through the years as a way to get pub. He's a total douche and his show plays to lowest common denominator. Bad move on Punk though getting hooked by the guy.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
this fucking cunt never gives up with her look at me im such a nerd/gamer/otaku bullshit does she

you were never cool, and the fools like Gfex and Plywood who thought you were cool even turned their heads around
Fool? No, no, no. I never cared for her real life, I enjoyed her character for a short time. So hush your mouth before I pack some meat in you Lunchbox.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

You sound like you got some issues you need to work out, bro.

Aiii

So not worth it
So speaking of AJ...

Minor Smackdown spoilers for a HiaC match:
So what if they put the belt on Kaitlyn in the triple threat so AJ can take it from her? It's only a matter of time till they put the belt on her anyways and there's a feud with some backstory they could do that would be at least somewhat interesting as far as Divas go.

I cant wait for it to come out that AJ was sleeping with Punk or Cena and they recently broke up and thats why she was quietly pushed down the card and slowly forgotten about.

Its the WWE Diva Push Cycle. Mickie James and Beth went through the exact same thing.

Kelly Kelly fucked everyone so its a little different....

#Linda2012

Aiii

So not worth it
To be fair, going from a program with Punk, Bryan and Kane to Raw GM to a Cena storyline is all still uphill seeing as Cena is the MAIN EVENT™.

It all depends where she goes from there though. She could end up a Ryder or an established star.

---

Unrelated, have I mentioned how awesome Damien Sandow is? If he's not WHC by the time WM29 hits I will be stunned.

Ithil

To be fair, going from a program with Punk, Bryan and Kane to Raw GM to a Cena storyline is all still uphill seeing as Cena is the MAIN EVENT™.

It all depends where she goes from there though. She could end up a Ryder or an established star.

---

Unrelated, have I mentioned how awesome Damien Sandow is? If he's not WHC by the time WM29 hits I will be stunned.

I'm not sure about WM29, but I expect him to be in the main event by next summer. I want him to have a mid-card title, though, I think he'd do good things with the IC title.

Lincoln Brodrick vs Bronson. Bronson looks like Mad Dog Vachon. Broderick looks like Ubereem. You look at those two guys and it is stunning that the big pudgy white dude is dominating over the super jacked good looking black guy. He seriously looks like a Middleweight Reem brother. And some weird not in great shape bald guy who looks like a bigger but less hairy Mad Dog Vachon dominates him and wins with a heel hook. Total opposite of what you'd expect.

I love me some NXT

This Bronson guy confused me, they made a big deal of him is he someone big from the indies? He doesn't seem to have a good look as in he doesn't seem big enough for what they are portraying

Lincoln Broderick was a bad choice of jobber as he looked like the guys they like, the guy is jacked

But he does have a gears of war tattoo so there is that

Only problem with NXT this week - no Big E

krae_man

Ryback is probably the next World champion. Well they will put the title on a Heel inbetween but that will likely be Del Rio, Randy Orton, or Dolph.

McNei1y

So here's what I want to happen:

Sheamus and ADR to stop having boring storylines. That way, I'll begin to like them and consider them interesting characters.

Sandow, Ryback, and Barrett to start competing in title matches.

Dean Ambrose to appear on Raw.

I think that'll be a good core of top cards to go along with Punk, Cena, Bryan and Kane, Ziggler, Orton, and... ugh, Big Shoe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So is everyone doing the Ryback avatar bets?

Let's all do it, even though I feel Ryback will WIN.

Honest to goodness if we all just had floating heads of our favorite wrasslers I'd be a happy dude.

Kyoufu

PWInsider's idea to bring in Colt Cabana and have him do a program with Punk where he pops out of the crowd and demands his cut of the DVD money.

This would be awesome and a good idea for several reasons.

McNei1y

Excellent. I might grab one just for the hell of it.

Your brotista gave me the idea for this one. I was going to make one for the pink eye head but the picture cuts off the tip of his head so it doesn't look good at all. If anyone can find a picture of his WHOLE head than I can make one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Your brotista gave me the idea for this one. I was going to make one for the pink eye head but the picture cuts off the tip of his head so it doesn't look good at all. If anyone can find a picture of his WHOLE head than I can make one.

Panda made mine (THANK YOU PANDA) and I love it dearly.

Could always use this one...

tumblr_m57czw7Mtp1rt1aoeo4_1280.png

Kyoufu

On Colt's AOW podcast, Punk and Cabana say WWE wanted "a certain somebody" on the cover of WWE13 but THQ insisted it had to be Punk.

PWInsider's idea to bring in Colt Cabana and have him do a program with Punk where he pops out of the crowd and demands his cut of the DVD money.

This would be awesome and a good idea for several reasons.

But... Cabana already gets royalties out of the DVD money.

I'd do the Ryback bet, but McNei1y still hasn't agreed to my terms. Frankly I'm starting to find it a bit disrespectful, maybe I should just take this avatar of mine home and take Sunday night off.

Top Bottom