• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

somedevil

neither guy really cared going in and once the gave them shit it became a fuck you your really not getting anything type of deal. Brock and The Ryback would be great.

Yeah, I do agree it would be a match I want to see though the problem is to have that match you have to make Triple H give up his glorious Idea to get his win back.

Ithil

a6jiwpfcyaarkgh-jpg_large.jpg

4edhE.png

Excuse the MS Paint job.

Yeah, I do agree it would be a match I want to see though the problem is to have that match you have to make Triple H give up his glorious Idea to get his win back.

We all know thats not going to happen. It's the only reason HHH lost at Summer Slam because he knew he was getting the win on the bigger stage.

Ithil

I like this Orton reminds of the Legend Killer and he cut a promo on Main Event where he didn't sound like a robot

Maybe the bearded Orton is a robot duplicate the real Orton has been sending to work so he can sit at home and releax, and now he's gotten bored of sitting around and decided to come back to work.

A.E Suggs

War Games 2000: Russo's Revenge is so bad. Team Russo, which consisted of Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, WCW Champion Kevin Nash, Vince Russo, and the Harris Brothers vs Sting, Booker T, Kronik, and Goldberg. It was in the 3 tiered Ready to Rumble cage. The rules were that to win the match, someone must climb to the 3rd cage, retrieve the belt, and make it out of the cage with the belt. Even though it was a team match and the champion was on one of the teams, anyone who walks out with the belt wins it.

Sting and Jarrett start off with some brawling, Steiner comes out next. So some double teaming happens for a bit. Then Kronik comes out. Then Russo comes out and brings the Harris Brothers who aren't actually a part of the match, I guess. He immediately gets a beat down from Sting. Next up is Kevin Nash, who does THE WORST teasing of a turn I've ever seen. He attempts a chokeslam on Jarrett, Steiner, and Russo, but with the most half assed, this shit is fake and I want a beer posture and facial expressions he's ever had in his career. It's so awkward and stupid and no one bought into it in the slightest. The next out is Booker. Last man out is Goldberg. The only guy anyone cared about and was chanting for. He comes out and is immediately taken out by Vince Russo and a bat, and then handcuffed in the corner. Sting is also handcuffed in the second cage. Kronik and the Harris Bros have brawled away somewhere and are no longer even in the arena. Because you see the bottom cage has a door that isn't locked, and also a giant, man sized gap for the camera man that is about as wide as a door. So people are coming and going anyway.

Booker gets the belt, crowd pops thinking he won the match, since that'd be the logical thing, but Tony has to remind the viewers that those aren't the rules. Apparently they weren't explained to the live crowd. So Book brings the title down to the ring and is ambushed. Russo now has the belt, taunts Goldberg with it, and The CAT has a run in. He kicks Vince in the face and takes the belt, holds it up like he is going to walk out with it, only to get powerbombed by Nash. Goldberg, who has been almost catatonic from one bat shot to the back from Vince Russo, see Nash with the belt, breaks the cuffs, kicks Nash down, takes out Jarrett and Steiner, and punches Russo. So now he has the belt. He's about to walk out of the cage, and instead of just walking through the door that was already open, or the door sized hole next to it, he stands there so someone can slam the door in his face. That someone is Bret Hart. However, Goldberg no sold it completely, but was hit with a pipe by Steiner. So now Steiner has the belt. And then Jarrett has the belt. And then Russo has the belt. Then he gives it to Nash and they hug. Still world champion, Kevin Nash. Who literally took one bump and stood on the outside of the ring almost the entire time he was involved. It's so bad. And its 20 minutes total for a 3 cage match with 10 or 11 guys involved. TNA has a long way to go to get to that level of stupid and shitty.
Yeah that was a very dumb match. Not to mention that the ready to rumble movie did the cage match better.

Kyoufu

Did Orton film the movie yet? He is bound to get back into the main event of Smackdown. I'm guessing he wins Royal Rumble (as planned for last year) and faces Ziggler at WM29.

War Games 2000: Russo's Revenge is so bad. Team Russo, which consisted of Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, WCW Champion Kevin Nash, Vince Russo, and the Harris Brothers vs Sting, Booker T, Kronik, and Goldberg. It was in the 3 tiered Ready to Rumble cage. The rules were that to win the match, someone must climb to the 3rd cage, retrieve the belt, and make it out of the cage with the belt. Even though it was a team match and the champion was on one of the teams, anyone who walks out with the belt wins it.

Sting and Jarrett start off with some brawling, Steiner comes out next. So some double teaming happens for a bit. Then Kronik comes out. Then Russo comes out and brings the Harris Brothers who aren't actually a part of the match, I guess. He immediately gets a beat down from Sting. Next up is Kevin Nash, who does THE WORST teasing of a turn I've ever seen. He attempts a chokeslam on Jarrett, Steiner, and Russo, but with the most half assed, this shit is fake and I want a beer posture and facial expressions he's ever had in his career. It's so awkward and stupid and no one bought into it in the slightest. The next out is Booker. Last man out is Goldberg. The only guy anyone cared about and was chanting for. He comes out and is immediately taken out by Vince Russo and a bat, and then handcuffed in the corner. Sting is also handcuffed in the second cage. Kronik and the Harris Bros have brawled away somewhere and are no longer even in the arena. Because you see the bottom cage has a door that isn't locked, and also a giant, man sized gap for the camera man that is about as wide as a door. So people are coming and going anyway.

Booker gets the belt, crowd pops thinking he won the match, since that'd be the logical thing, but Tony has to remind the viewers that those aren't the rules. Apparently they weren't explained to the live crowd. So Book brings the title down to the ring and is ambushed. Russo now has the belt, taunts Goldberg with it, and The CAT has a run in. He kicks Vince in the face and takes the belt, holds it up like he is going to walk out with it, only to get powerbombed by Nash. Goldberg, who has been almost catatonic from one bat shot to the back from Vince Russo, see Nash with the belt, breaks the cuffs, kicks Nash down, takes out Jarrett and Steiner, and punches Russo. So now he has the belt. He's about to walk out of the cage, and instead of just walking through the door that was already open, or the door sized hole next to it, he stands there so someone can slam the door in his face. That someone is Bret Hart. However, Goldberg no sold it completely, but was hit with a pipe by Steiner. So now Steiner has the belt. And then Jarrett has the belt. And then Russo has the belt. Then he gives it to Nash and they hug. Still world champion, Kevin Nash. Who literally took one bump and stood on the outside of the ring almost the entire time he was involved. It's so bad. And its 20 minutes total for a 3 cage match with 10 or 11 guys involved. TNA has a long way to go to get to that level of stupid and shitty.

What's funny is that this was WCW's big chance to get some viewers back because Raw was being delayed by the U.S. Open on USA Network. And then they put this bullshit on.

Did Orton film the movie yet? He is bound to get back into the main event of Smackdown. I'm guessing he wins Royal Rumble (as planned for last year) and faces Ziggler at WM29.
Orton wont be getting any pushes anytime soon he has 2 wellness policy strikes the next one they have to fire him. They wont be pushing him or giving him a title to have to fire him if he gets caught with something. Orton will probably be in infinite limbo for a long time

EDIT: What I like about Orton is he doesn't give a fuck. Hes over and WWE knows it, they can't bury him due to merchandise and they can't let him go.

KissVibes

Banned

Whoever wins the rumble has to be gunning for the WWE Championship. I personally think it's either going to be John Cena or Brock Lesnar. I'm thinking once Del Rio finishes with Orton, he'll go on to fuck with Kofi Kingston and Orton will begin a program with The Miz that will have one of them picking up the belt from Ziggler at WM.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Is there a website that has clear and decent to high quality of numerous championships through the years? NWA original to WWE and World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, and U.S. titles WWE/WCW has used is what I'm specifically looking for.

I can find them individually of course, but it would be great if there was just one or two sites to go to rather than doing individual Google and Bing searches each time.

I was not aware Colt made comments about Kelly Kelly's alleged sluttiness. I don't defend that... No one gives a shit who any of the men fuck, even if they are married, but the women fucking someone will never be lived down.

...But men in positions of power who use it for physical gain, eh, not really an issue. The fuck? Why does anyone care about either of those? Especially in pro wrestling when if the women are on TV, it is no more than 5 minutes a show anyway.

Not to defend anything, as it's all equally foolish to me as well, but Colt Cabana has made comments and joked about Vince cheating on Linda as well as being highly interested and making fun of Truth Martini for his "slutty" behaviour. It's equally stupid when it's directed toward a male or female.

strobogo

Banned
What's funny is that this was WCW's big chance to get some viewers back because Raw was being delayed by the U.S. Open on USA Network. And then they put this bullshit on.

So shitty. They put literally all of their top (read: only) stars in one big match and the best they could do was have their champion stand on the outside and not do anything the entire match, Vince Russo take out Goldberg, and literally hand Nash the win. It was such a non event. None of the wrestlers cared, none of the crowd cared. You'd think a triple cage match with all of the top stars the company had left would be a big deal. But you'd be wrong.

Hey...I just saw this announcement from Anarchy Championship Wrestling. I know some WrassleGAFers have expressed interest in checking out the ACW product from feedback to my reviews. Here's a chance to do it, for a substantial savings. Basically, you save $25, and the shipping is LOL.

Unfortunately, I think this offer is for USA customers only, (sorry Boots) but you could always email them and see if they can do something for you.

5 for $50 DVD Sale returns!

Get any five DVDs from ACW for only $50 (+$3 S&H - USA)

Compilation DVDs:
The Best of Mike Dell Vol. 1
The Best of Mike Dell vol. 2
The Best of Mike Dell vol. 3
The Best of JT Lamotta vol. 1
The Best of Rachel Summerlyn vol. 1
The Best of Rachel Summerlyn vol. 2
The Best of Rachel Summerlyn vol. 3
The Best of Jessica James vol. 1
The Best of Lady Poison vol. 1
The Best of Masada vol. 1
The Best of the Women Vol. 1
The Best of Darin Childs Vol. 1
The Best of Darin Childs Vol. 2
The Best of Darin Childs Vol. 3
The Best of 2007 Vol. 1
The Best of Anarchy vol. 1
Best of Anarchy vol. 2
The Best of Rachel & Jessica’s Excellent Tag Team
The Best of Portia Perez
The Best of Athena
The Best of Athena: Volume 2

Event DVDs

2006 -2007

Holiday Havoc 2006
Guilty By Association 2007
The Anarchists Playground 2007
Claudio vs. Quackenbush 2007
International Warfare 2007 -
Sunday Bloody Sunday
A Small Town Saturday Night
If you don’t like pain…2007
A SeXXXy Sunday Night 2007
A Matter of Life and Death 2007
Heaven Help Us!
Lone Star Classic 2007

Guilty By Association 2008
Delusions of Grandeur 2008
Dismember the Alamo 2008
Dissolution & Disintegration 2008
Realization of Mortality
From Innocence to Insanity 2008
Distrust, Dismay & Anti-Social Behavior 2008
Keep Austin Weird 2008
Evolution of The Revolution 2008
Our Time to Shine 2008
Mr. Showtime’s Birthday Bash 2008
The Lone Star Classic 2008
War of Attrition 2008

Guilty By Association 2009
Viva la Lucha Libre 2009
Peace, Love & Anarchy 2009
Keep Austin Weird II 2009
Nothing is as Real As a Dream 2009
The Realization of Mortality 2009
The American Joshi Queen of Queens Tournament 2009
From Innocence to Insanity 2009
Distrust, Dismay & Antisocial Behavior 2009
Evolution of The Revolution 2009
Nightmare on 10th Street 2009
The Lone Star Classic 2009
Mr. Showtime’s Birthday Bash 2009
Delusions of our Childish Days 2009

Guilty By Association 2010 –
Please allow us to reintroduce ourselves 2010
Peace, Love & Anarchy 2010
Nothing is a Real as a Dream 2010
The Realization of Mortality 2010
The Queen of Queens 2010
From Innocence to Insanity 4
Fall From Grace 2010
Distrust, Dismay & Antisocial Behavior 2010
Evolution of the Revolution 2010 –
Beyond Good & Evil
Fun Fun Fun Fest 2010
The 2010 Lone Star Classic
The Underground Icon’s B-day Bash ’10
Delusions of our Childish Days

The St. Louis Anarchy Debut
Guilty By Association 5
A Psychotic Break
The Absence of Law
The Chain Reaction of Evil
Will wrestle for food (St. Louis Anarchy)
Peace, Love & Anarchy
Nothing is as Real as a Dream
The Realization of Mortality
The 2011 Queen of Queens Tournament
Circus Maximus (St. Louis Anarchy)
From Innocence to Insanity 5
Fall From Grace 2011
Distrust, Dismay & Antisocial Behavior
The Evolution of The Revolution 2011
War of Attrition (St. Louis Anarchy)
Beyond Good & Evil
The 2011 Lone Star Classic
The Underground Icon’s Birthday Bash
Delusions of our Childish Days
Yuletide Terror (SLA)

Guilty by Association 6
The Show Goes on…
The Gateway to Danarchy (SLA)
An Absence of Law
Peace, Love & Anarchy
Nothing is as Real as a Dream
The Realization of Mortality
Queen of Queens

Don't know how long it's gonna last, so get on it if you are gonna do it.

Linkie:
http://darinchildsfallfromgrace.blogspot.com/2012/10/5-for-50-dvd-sale-returns.html

This seems to be the entire ACW catalog available, including some of their very latest releases, like "The Best of Rachel Summerlyn 3: Hit Me Like a Man, Love Me Like a Woman," which is brand-new. I'd highly recommend the latest American Joshi Queen of Queens Tourney, which has the BADASS Jazz v. Rachel Summerlyn match, as well as Athena vs. Christina Von Eerie, Jessicka Havock vs. Lady Poison, and Athena vs. Jessika Havock.

Alucard

Banned
If I knew anything about ACW, I'd order some of those DVDs.

I'm curious about the Punk and Ryback match on Sunday. So much so that I'm barely aware of the other matches on the card. Any result will be interesting for the future of the WWE, although Ryback winning would provide the more fascinating possibilities. It wouldn't hurt Punk at all, and the WWE would have an instant star on their hands in Ryback. Is he ready? Who knows? It's what makes Sunday such an intriguing and potentially significant touchstone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Randy is the untouchable.

He's basically Big Show's gimmick irl
B8232.gif

They should turn him heel and just make that his gimmick instead of shitty Legacy Orton.

Randy is the untouchable.

He's basically Big Show's gimmick irl
B8232.gif

They should turn him heel and just make that his gimmick instead of shitty Legacy Orton.

They should use the shitting in bags thing as his gimmick. Like have random superstars find shit in their things and there's this big angle about who the mystery shitter is and it's revealed to be Randy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should use the shitting in bags thing as his gimmick. Like have random superstars find shit in their things and there's this big angle about who the mystery shitter is and it's revealed to be Randy.

But everyone would know it's him.
Plus, he's just carrying X-Pac's legacy

But everyone would know it's him.
Plus, he's just carrying X-Pac's legacy

Make it a swerve then, everyone thinks it's him and is accusing him, and in the end it turns out to be Cena the whole time (Cena heel turn finally!) and Orton starts to paint his face like the Crow and hang out in the rafters because nobody believed in him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Make it a swerve then, everyone thinks it's him and is accusing him, and in the end it turns out to be Cena the whole time (Cena heel turn finally!) and Orton starts to paint his face like the Crow and hang out in the rafters because nobody believed in him.
As long as this eventually ends up in Joker Sting.

Top Bottom