• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Doombear

oh shit Miz must have said something dumb because that was a bad edit

America vs. Cesaro! :eek:

who called this?!?

USA
USA
USA
USA

ahahah we got a "HE'S GONNA PUKE" shoutout

Not a bad match, it is entertaining me. Gave up on SMS after that first horribad show, but my daughter wanted to see the Kane part (she is a Kane fan, and now a Bateman fan.)

Stay funky.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lilian Garcia in stable condition after being struck by car in Los Angeles

SmackDown announcer Lilian Garcia is in stable condition at a Los Angeles hospital after being struck by a car on Friday afternoon.

Garcia suffered multiple contusions and lacerations on the left side of her body, but she is expected to make a full recovery. Doctors have immobilized Garcia's neck and will be keeping her hospitalized overnight to monitor her.

Check back with WWE.com for updates on this developing story.

Poor Lilian.

The next batch of CHIKARA shows are now available on DVD, VOD and .MP4 download over at SMV;

CHIKARA - "The Deep Freeze" - October 6th 2012, Piedmont, AL

http://smartmarkvideo.com/chikara-october-6-2012-deep-freeze-piedmont-al-download.html

• 1. Ace Haven vs. Kyle Matthews
  • 2. Ophidian & The Batiri vs. F.I.S.T. & Sugar Dunkerton
  • 3. Saturyne vs. Soldier Ant
  • 4. Kobald vs. Frightmare
  • 5. DeviANT vs. Mysterious Handsome Stranger
  • 6. Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier vs. Fire Ant & AssailANT
  • 7. Gran Akuma vs. The Shard
  • 8. Los Ice Creams vs. Spectral Envoy
  • 9. Mr. Touchdown vs. Green Ant

CHIKARA - "The Zodiac Crimes" - October 7th 2012, Gibsonville, NC

http://smartmarkvideo.com/chikara-october-7-2012-the-zodiac-crimes-gibsonville-nc-download.html

• 1. Bravado Brothers vs. The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown)
  • 2. Ophidian vs. Gran Akuma
  • 3. Amber O'Neal vs. Saturyne
  • 4. Mysterious Handsome Stranger vs. Walter Eaton
  • 5. Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier vs. Soldier Ant & DeviANT
  • 6. AssailANT vs. Sugar Dunkerton
  • 7. Icarus, Chuck Taylor, The Shard, Obariyon & Kodama vs. Mike Quackenbush, Fire Ant, Green Ant, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black

Okay, this got me.

didn't they attempt to make use of his botch for a very uneventful low card storyline? WWE can always try to make the best of a bad situation, not that they tend to succeed.
Yep. Viscera and him had a feud that eventually turned into a tag team between the two.

DMczaf

7/23 Raw: 6.02 million viewers (average)
7/30 Raw: 4.50 million viewers (average)
8/6 Raw: 4.37 million viewers (average)
8/13 Raw: 4.13 million viewers (average)
8/20 Raw: 4.48 million viewers (average)
8/27 Raw: 4.48 million viewers (average)
9/3 Raw: 4.20 million viewers (average)
9/10 Raw: 4.14 million viewers (average)
9/17 Raw: 4.1 million viewers (average)
9/24 Raw: 3.79 million viewers (average)
10/1 Raw: 3.50 million viewers (average)
10/8 Raw: 4.12 million viewers (average)
10/15 Raw: 3.98 million viewers (average)
10/22 Raw: 3.55 million viewers (average)

Voiceless of the Voiceless.

The next batch of CHIKARA shows are now available on DVD, VOD and .MP4 download over at SMV;

CHIKARA - "The Deep Freeze" - October 6th 2012, Piedmont, AL

http://smartmarkvideo.com/chikara-october-6-2012-deep-freeze-piedmont-al-download.html

• 1. Ace Haven vs. Kyle Matthews
  • 2. Ophidian & The Batiri vs. F.I.S.T. & Sugar Dunkerton
  • 3. Saturyne vs. Soldier Ant
  • 4. Kobald vs. Frightmare
  • 5. DeviANT vs. Mysterious Handsome Stranger
  • 6. Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier vs. Fire Ant & AssailANT
  • 7. Gran Akuma vs. The Shard
  • 8. Los Ice Creams vs. Spectral Envoy
  • 9. Mr. Touchdown vs. Green Ant

CHIKARA - "The Zodiac Crimes" - October 7th 2012, Gibsonville, NC

http://smartmarkvideo.com/chikara-october-7-2012-the-zodiac-crimes-gibsonville-nc-download.html

• 1. Bravado Brothers vs. The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown)
  • 2. Ophidian vs. Gran Akuma
  • 3. Amber O'Neal vs. Saturyne
  • 4. Mysterious Handsome Stranger vs. Walter Eaton
  • 5. Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier vs. Soldier Ant & DeviANT
  • 6. AssailANT vs. Sugar Dunkerton
  • 7. Icarus, Chuck Taylor, The Shard, Obariyon & Kodama vs. Mike Quackenbush, Fire Ant, Green Ant, Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black

Awesome! Now I have something to watch tomorrow after the Browns lose and my fantasy team stinks up the joint.

In other CHIKARA news their developmental group will be putting on a FREE IPPV tonight at www.smvod.com at 7pm EST. Alot of CHIKARA talent will be on the card so if you've never checked them out tonight would be a great chance to see what you've been missing out on. Here is the card so far.

1) Fire Ant & Green Ant vs. Obariyon & Kodama

2) UltraMantis Black vs. STIGMA

3) Saturyne vs. An opponent to be named

4) Jaka vs. Gran Akuma

5) Dasher Hatfield vs. assailANT

6) Grizzly Redwood vs. Oleg the Usurper

7) Mike Quackenbush vs. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti

RBH

7/23 Raw: 6.02 million viewers (average)
7/30 Raw: 4.50 million viewers (average)
8/6 Raw: 4.37 million viewers (average)
8/13 Raw: 4.13 million viewers (average)
8/20 Raw: 4.48 million viewers (average)
8/27 Raw: 4.48 million viewers (average)
9/3 Raw: 4.20 million viewers (average)
9/10 Raw: 4.14 million viewers (average)
9/17 Raw: 4.1 million viewers (average)
9/24 Raw: 3.79 million viewers (average)
10/1 Raw: 3.50 million viewers (average)
10/8 Raw: 4.12 million viewers (average)
10/15 Raw: 3.98 million viewers (average)
10/22 Raw: 3.55 million viewers (average)
:)

Yep. Viscera and him had a feud that eventually turned into a tag team between the two.
A tag team formed out of Lilian abuse, only in WWE!
surprised Trips and Vince didn't have them head out in horse masks one night with their love of ribbing her appearance.

Ever since Ryback started winning matches the ratings have been going down.
Ryback's been winning since like April though, he's UNDEFEATED.

RBH

ug088e8d.gif

gurudyne

Thats not cool man. Rikishi is a cool guy...

I think he was referencing the storyline where it was Rikishi who ran over Stone Cold at the Survivor Series in...that one year. Whenever. Because of racism or something? Hard to keep straight--I think it was dumped shortly after its introduction.

tm24

I don't think Ryback can go for 16 minutes even if most of the match is rest holds.

I'm convinced there will be 15 minutes of shenigans outside the cage that will involved Ryback chasing Punk around the arena and Punk ambushing him to gain momemtum

strobogo

Banned
They should put oxygen tanks under the ring so when he gets blown up, he can recharge while selling a weapons shot. Works for singers, why wouldn't it work for El Rybacko.

I think he was referencing the storyline where it was Rikishi who ran over Stone Cold at the Survivor Series in...that one year. Whenever. Because of racism or something? Hard to keep straight--I think it was dumped shortly after its introduction.

I forgot about that...getting that CRS. time to go back and rest...lol

hertog

Sigh.... I think I'm done.
I don't even care enough anymore to get mad about Cena/Sheamus/Ryback.

WWE broke me, I'll be readin the results until the Royal Rumble

UberTag

Yep. :(

It's going to be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. For once I have no idea what their plan is.
Not knowing what WWE's plan is as a viewer = Good Thing (yay for unpredictability)

Knowing that the reason you don't know what WWE's plan is because the WWE doesn't know what their plan is = Bad Thing (boo for indecisiveness and lack of long-term planning)

strobogo

Banned
I don't really understand why WWE now has all of their programming locked to Hulu Plus when they've had everything but Raw on Hulu/WWE.com/Youtube for 2 years now. And now you can't watch those and they are deleting past shows. There are a lot of people without cable who can only watch WWE programming online for free, and now all of it is behind a pay window. I don't see the point in that. That's just weird to me. Superstars and NXT really need to be behind a pay window? When they haven't been for 2 years?

I'm testing it out. I don't really see why people would pay for Plus. Watching whole seasons instead of 4-5 episodes is the only difference I can see. Still has unskippable ads, still has weird gaps in selection. Meh. WWE should really have their programming on regular Hulu. You know, like they have for 2 years. Also, it's fucking nonsense that regular Hulu isn't available on 360. It's behind TWO pay windows.

I don't really understand why WWE now has all of their programming locked to Hulu Plus when they've had everything but Raw on Hulu/WWE.com/Youtube for 2 years now. And now you can't watch those and they are deleting past shows. There are a lot of people without cable who can only watch WWE programming online for free, and now all of it is behind a pay window. I don't see the point in that. That's just weird to me. Superstars and NXT really need to be behind a pay window? When they haven't been for 2 years?

I'm testing it out. I don't really see why people would pay for Plus. Watching whole seasons instead of 4-5 episodes is the only difference I can see. Still has unskippable ads, still has weird gaps in selection. Meh. WWE should really have their programming on regular Hulu. You know, like they have for 2 years. Also, it's fucking nonsense that regular Hulu isn't available on 360. It's behind TWO pay windows.

Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam are on ION and CW respectively, which are free over-the-air for the poors and hipster cable-cutters (i.e. Net_Wrecker). If I had to guess, I'd say it came down to both money and views. I don't know how Hulu+ works exactly but maybe WWE are getting more money then they were with Youtube. Also they changed their Youtube strategy from uploading full hour to two hour shows like Superstars and Smackdown to individual matches and segment clips that are condensed into 3-5 min. videos, which might work better for them and Google's new way for tracking views (time spent watching instead of clicks).

FREE IPPV in 20 minutes over at www.smvod.com. here is the lineup

4) Jaka vs. Gran Akuma

I get it im sure they are making some money off the deal, when before they were just giving Superstars and Smackdown away. Im pretty sure they think people are only interested in RAW and just throwing the rest in to be like hey look at all this other stuff you get too watch it if you want. I don't have cable but the money you would spend for Netlix and Hulu Plus would still be less than a cable bill. Pay windows are lame but if you really want to watch something you can always find a free way to go about watching it. I never pay for WWE programming shows or PPVs but i watch most of them. Sorry Vince im not gonna pay $60 for your PPVs

FREE IPPV in 20 minutes over at www.smvod.com. here is the lineup

4) Jaka vs. Gran Akuma

It's been delayed until 8PM EST, according to SMV's twitter;

https://twitter.com/smartmarkvideo

Hopefully I'll still be awake, I'm interested in seeing Quack vs Touchdown.

Woohoo I'm watching a ppv with Gaf for the first time since mania tomorrow

Boooo its going to suck!

And hell yes NXT is great, have I mentioned I monkey franking love Big E Langston?

Top Bottom