• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

I ordered Hell in a Cell, but I'm not sure if this hurricane is gonna interrupt my service. It's not supposed to get here on The Jersey Shore until Monday morning, but who knows. This storm is impossible to predict. :/

I am petrified of this storm. :(

Saw CM Punk at Austin Comic Con today. At the Q&A I asked him that since he wants to retire sooner than later if he'll switch to commentary and he said no. :(

Kyoufu

Saw CM Punk at Austin Comic Con today. At the Q&A I asked him that since he wants to retire sooner than later if he'll switch to commentary and he said no. :(

I'm jealous.

Not a question I would ask him though. I don't want to see him commentating on Ryback and Cena in 2020. He should leave that shithole and have a family or something.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ryback isn't on the WWE 13 disc right? The ppv is sponsored by WWE 13. It's no way Ryback is winning. No way the WWE champion isn't in the WWE 13 game.

krae_man

There should be a 60 minute draw in the HIAC. It would be utterly brilliant.

That's stupid. But that kind of thing is exactly what is going to happen.

It's like Vince is pitching a perfect game with Ryback right now and decided to intentionally walk the next batter because a No hitter is just as good, if not better then a perfect game because the important stat is no hits being given up.

When Goldberg lost for the first time, he had no draws and his opponent cheated to beat him. Now we're going to get the ridiculous change from perfect record, to undefeated, to "Never been pinned" and try and convince us each feat is just as important as the last.

This match is the end of Ryback if he loses, or the beginning of the end if he wins since there's no way he's facing The Rock at The Rumble.

RBH

58ehp.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Ryback isn't on the WWE 13 disc right? The ppv is sponsored by WWE 13. It's no way Ryback is winning. No way the WWE champion isn't in the WWE 13 game.

He wasn't champ yet, but Brock wasn't in WM18 when it came out. I'm sure it has happened before, though. Layla is DLC, too, despite having been the Diva's champ for 5 months. There is almost always someone who doesn't make it into the game despite having been a major part of the show for 6 months.

When Goldberg lost for the first time, he had no draws and his opponent cheated to beat him. Now we're going to get the ridiculous change from perfect record, to undefeated, to "Never been pinned" and try and convince us each feat is just as important as the last.

He did have at least one no contest before losing to Nash.

Lunchbox

Banned
WWE '13 looks fine to me, just a different art style.

yeah ok stephanie

this is a different art style and something awesome -

AV7st.jpg

6I1tb.jpg

this is horse shit-

awUPE.jpg

so keep defending and buying up the horse shit like you have been since the ps2, cause youre still paying and playing the same game

KissVibes

Banned
On the topic of Zack Ryder, I think he needs to go full on 1980's guy. I'm talking Member Only jackets, the use of surfer lingo (He should sound like he does now plus a little bill and ted thrown on top), Miami Vice style suits and his hair should be slicked back. Oh and give him a theme heavy on the synth.

It would be perfect. People on the internet still like Ryder and he gets decent pops at live events but he can't really do much more with his character. It's always compared to Jersey Shore and now that show is done, so popularity will only fade. Plus, tapping into that 80s attitude and style opens him up to be an 80s style asshole if he turns heel. Think Wall Street and the Boneitis guy from Futurama.

And keep him away from John Cena!

Top Bottom