• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

I think he's saying he wants a banger in the mouth
Your just jealous you have to make do with like corndogs or something, it's neither corn nor dog!

Finally a language I can understand. Is there anything you don't do, Bootaaay?

And now Sokantish talkin' bout bangers in the mouth. You James Bond Land people are crazy.

Sounds like a place where everyone makes a quip at the end of every conversation, and gadgets everywhere.

gurudyne

1) Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio could be a decent heel if they'd just let him develop a personality. He does things indicative of personality--he's sometimes spiteful or proud, but it's not consistent enough across PPVs. Also, rich foreigner isn't a personality, it's a gimmick. It's like Kane and fire--they go together, but there's more to the guy than that.

2) Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz - Kofi's a more legit Santino--he's there, the kids like him, but he's not going to be doing much of value either in the coming months or in the buildup to WM. Might as well start building up the IC to have some draw during the big PPVs. Putting it back on the Miz at least gives it a good mouthpiece. In theory.

3) Eve vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn - AJ/Kaitlyn at SS with interference by Eve

4) Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars - Triple threat tag match with Car Stereo at SS

5) Sheamus vs. Big Show - Sheamus hasn't been taking this seriously, has been the underdog for the feud, I think he gets it 90% clean with the modified Brogue. (Top rope is my bet.) Zigzag comes down to the ring, gets WMD'd before he can cash in; BS wants REPSECT from Sheamus. Rematch at SS. Love it if Henry came out instead like someone else guessed.

ME) CM Punk vs. Ryback - Who knows how. Finish is in the air, much like the plans for the next few months. Should be interesting, but hopefully we won't all be going to work tomorrow with headdesk-induced injuries.

tm24

This happens every year and I hate it. Which ever WWE game is coming out and all year I say I'm going to wait and get it cheap or used, but once it is about to come out, I get super antsy and have to have it now. And now that WWE 13 is days away, I feel like I must have it and can't wait. Including DLC. I am an addict. One year I had it on pre-order and it didn't come right away, so I went out and bought it at a store. It's nonsense. These fucking games have a hold on me. It makes me want to run out and check all the stores in my town to see if they have it early.

Im holding out for another Amazon BF deal where the game was 45 bucks and then had an additional $10 credit

If it wasn't for the fanservice THQ have put in to this year's game, there would be zero reason to buy it. But, at the end of the day, if THQ have to go to such lengths to convince people to buy the game, that's a sure indication that it'll continue the tradition of awful wrestling games this gen.

That show fucking SUCKS. One of the few times I was glad a show got cancelled.

#HEELBEEF

I concur. It's almost as overrated as The Wire.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Mr. Excitement's finisher is DA ACE CUTTA and he wrestles in a suit.

In the WWE Universe mode you can create your own show that's separate from Raw and Smackdown. Though I highly suggest you unlock a few wrestlers before you start. You can pick the logo for your show from past WWE/F and WCW shows. Yes, the XFL logo is there too.

That show fucking SUCKS. One of the few times I was glad a show got cancelled.

#HEELBEEF

It's odd that you feel the need to put HEELBEEF on this one post here as if this is a rare occasion of you delivering a heel like opinion here in the GAF universe™ when everybody knows that you're a full time heel with your controversially Cena like opinions.

I bet your excitedly tucking into some grub right now screaming FEED ME MORE in preparation for tonight's festivities as Wrasslegafs number 1 Rybacker.

tm24

The Sopranos > The Wire. And, while I'm at it, Deadwood > The Wire.

Ok, i can buy the first one. But not Deadwood. Deadwood is great, but not amazing.

And honestly, CZW>a lot of things. But thats on a so bad its good scale. Its the same scale i judge late IWAMS on

bangai-o

Banned
speaking of tv shows
last night the kids were watching Wizards of Waverly Place. It was an episode about how they had to save the earth from a meteor and dress up as cows. I noticed the mom looks like Layla.
mariacbx-large.jpg

It's odd that you feel the need to put HEELBEEF on this one post here as if this is a rare occasion of you delivering a heel like opinion here in the GAF universe™ when everybody knows that you're a full time heel with your controversially Cena like opinions.

I bet your excitedly tucking into some grub right now screaming FEED ME MORE in preparation for tonight's festivities as Wrasslegafs number 1 Rybacker.
I am no full-time heel, sir! I'm still trying to get the Cena-vibes off of me from that blasted avatar-bet earlier this year.

And actually, I haven't even had breakfast or lunch yet. I should fix that.

SHARKS SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS

Enfinit

My predicitons:

1.) Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio. Orton wins with an RKO outta nowhere because Randy Orton.

2.) Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz - While Miz seems like the likely candidate, and should get the title, I think WWE will stick with Kofi to milk this feud through Survivor Series. Neither star has anything going for them, so keeping them in this feud gives them something to do (not to mention give the IC title a tad bit more legitimacy, seeing that it changes hands nearly every month).

3.) Eve vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn - Eve retains to earn a heel win and keep this feud going. Layla and Eve are the top two women right now, and even thought I want Kaitlyn to win, I don't think she's quite ready to handle the load. I think they'll continue to build her up among the top Divas in the company to make her seem like more of a threat and legitimate contender.

4.) Sheamus vs. The Big Show - Sheamus wins with the Brogue Kick for obvious fucking reasons and it's going to make me mad because Sheamus.

ME) CM Punk vs. Ryback -
Who knows how. Finish is in the air, much like the plans for the next few months. Should be interesting, but hopefully we won't all be going to work tomorrow with headdesk-induced injuries.

Agreed. The ME is up in the air, and I could see either Punk or Ryback coming out on top. This is one of the few ME's in the last couple PPV's that I haven't been able to fully predict an outcome can't wait to watch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're all talkin about Heyman swerving, but I'm gonna go ahead and say AJ will do somethin'.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sopranos is still the king to me, but Breaking Bad is creepin' up on that.

Deadwood is also amazing, a shame most people never saw past "COCKSUCKA!" bullshit to see the real story.

Also to those arguing about games, just buy everything. Solved MY problems.

What happened to Laserfrog's Limey arse?
Maybe you scared him off like fellow Limey Khrno, you and your WWE t shirt bashing!

Come back Khrno....and Bobo for that matter.

I am no full-time heel, sir! I'm still trying to get the Cena-vibes off of me from that blasted avatar-bet earlier this year.

And actually, I haven't even had breakfast or lunch yet. I should fix that.

SHARKS SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS
Alright Tweener Beef, by the way about those Cena avatar vibes, the memory remains...
nfSXS.png

krae_man

WWE knows that Goldbergs streak ended with cheating right? They are not going to try and claim he's still undefeated because he has never lossed clean right?

Kyoufu

how do you guys gamble on wrestling? I was even reading that gaffers were winning money when Obama beat Romney at the third debate.

Paddy Power lets you bet on all sorts of shit. Wrestling included.

I should have gotten in on it sooner. Punk's title reign of predictable PPV wins would have been CHA-CHING.

Top Bottom