• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ithil

I concur. It's almost as overrated as The Wire.

iAj1Unk3Wfm94.gif

Downhome

Good lord, there is an entire food court in here. And the national guard almost just signed up my nephew without him realizing it, heh.

KissVibes

Banned
Trips pushing for a Punk win should hopefully help Punk retain. But like I said before, he isn't beating John Cena's reign. They'd sooner give Heath Slater a one day WWE title run than let that happen.

anyone wanna give me a free ticket? i'll jump in my car and drive from chatt to atl right nizow lol

Well, I had a spare ticket but since you said nizow, I can't. Sorry.

Kog kidnapped him.

Maybe you scared him off like fellow Limey Khrno, you and your WWE t shirt bashing!

Come back Khrno....and Bobo for that matter.

Alright Tweener Beef, by the way about those Cena avatar vibes, the memory remains...
http://i.imgur.com/nfSXS.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I found his last post. He links to a video he made about, what else, James Bond. His Britishness knows no bounds.

[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43430289&postcount=1632[/url]

Being the expert Brit that I am, I can accurately place where Laserfrog comes from based on his accent alone but shall respect his priv-uh-cee.

Im catching up on NXT way behind. Can someone explain how Michael Mcgillicutty got the SHAW gimmick. Brings me back to ECW every match is hilarious. GIVE THIS GUY A PUSH.

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention about the CM Punk Q&A yesterday. He said the new belt is real, but "he gets the feeling it's not for him". But he didn't imply that he was losing tonight, and obviously the new belt is not for Ryback either. Earlier he said that he runs marathons and Ryback can't last as long as him. Since this isn't going to be squash match in a cell, Punk is winning.

The rest of the Q&A was all questions he's answered before, really. What's your dream match, what's your favorite Wrestlemania Moment, etc.

Well, he also said he shaved his head because he was so tired of slicking it back that he wasn't even doing it for house shows anymore. But who cares.

You are secretly the best joke account.

How was that a joke post at all? We're getting hit by a tropical storm tonight & tomorrow. This is the kind of condescending remark that seriously pisses me off. It's belittling and not fair to someone who's posted a lot in this thread for so long now. I hope that made you feel better about yourself. I can't make a single post in this thread without guys like you making comments like that.

Are you the same Heavy who calls into the All Wrestling podcast?

4.5 hours to go until mayhem.
No, don't listen to any podcasts.

are you not worried for your safety?
It's a strong tropical storm by the time it hits here not a category 5 hurricane. I'm worried about the power going out for a long time.

KissVibes

Banned
Where did you hear that?

Oh, from a friend who claims that he has the inside track. I figured it was pretty major dirtsheet news that everyone knew about.

He hasn't been wrong thus far but I always figured he read dirtsheets before me so he'd appear in he know.

It's a strong tropical storm by the time it hits here not a category 5 hurricane. I'm worried about the power going out for a long time.
You should be grateful, it means you get to skip RAW.
If Ryback wins that is evidence that Romney will win the election. If Punk wins, that means the LIBERALS won!

You don't speak for all Ryback fans. I thought I told you that you weren't even the leader to begin with!

Already bought Need for Speed and Dishonored on PSN. I Want WWE 13, my wife wants Assassins Creed 3, I get X-com for free. Thanks Target.

Back to wrestling. Anyone here still bet on wrestling? I wonder what the odds are for tonights ppv.

I just thought since I was first to be a Rybacker... :(

Bf pls

I was the first to declare that Ryback was awesome. I even marked for his music. I was the one to suffer the slings and arrows and gifs hurled by Net_Ryback.

FEED ME MORE.

...Speaking of which, I'm gonna make another sandwich.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was the first to declare that Ryback was awesome. I even marked for his music. I was the one to suffer the slings and arrows and gifs hurled by Net_Ryback.

FEED ME MORE.

...Speaking of which, I'm gonna make another sandwich.

Glad we're on the same team.

FYI Ryback physically represents America's defense budget.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback could beat Batista easily.

Brotista? Too close to call.

To be fair when Batista was all facey, he had trouble getting the job done.

Pop the collar, put on the shades, tap into your inner douche - and Brotista slammed his opponents with the strength of 1000 Summer's Eves.

Ithil

Im catching up on NXT way behind. Can someone explain how Michael Mcgillicutty got the SHAW gimmick. Brings me back to ECW every match is hilarious. GIVE THIS GUY A PUSH.

For a long while, during matches, he made a noise like "SHAH" when he punched people, like Orton's "DOOSH" or Bryan's "YE-AH". The NXT crowd, being the NXT crowd, has picked up on it and started chanting SHAH whenever he does anything.

He's stopped making that noise as a result, but the crowd chant remains. It's made him kind of over, at least on NXT. He needs to become the Shah of NXT already.

Laserfrog

What happened to Laserfrog's Limey arse?

I'm still alive! I just been a bit ill, and haven't seen any wrestling in a while. I've forgotten what wrestling looks like and how they do it. I did try to draw a picture of Gorilla Monsoon but it always just ended up looking like an angry man in glasses. Like a school teacher or something.

Not like the smooth lines of Lou Thesz, now there's a man I can draw.

For a long while, during matches, he made a noise like "SHAH" when he punched people, like Orton's "DOOSH" or Bryan's "YE-AH". The NXT crowd, being the NXT crowd, has picked up on it and started chanting SHAH whenever he does anything.

He's stopped making that noise as a result, but the crowd chant remains. It's made him kind of over, at least on NXT. He needs to become the Shah of NXT already.

Nice thanks for the info. Its pretty crazy the Shah things starts when his music hits

bangai-o

Banned
anybody party last night?

i was in the library writing a mid-term paper, and trying to build a web page for another mid term. But when I started riding my bike back how around midnight I seen the ladies and their extremely short skirts walking around the hood. That was the extent of my partying.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still alive! I just been a bit ill, and haven't seen any wrestling in a while. I've forgotten what wrestling looks like and how they do it. I did try to draw a picture of Gorilla Monsoon but it always just ended up looking like an angry man in glasses. Like a school teacher or something.

Not like the smooth lines of Lou Thesz, now there's a man I can draw.

That IS Gorilla though. Hope to see more of you over here :)

Entropia

No One Remembers
i was in the library writing a mid-term paper, and trying to build a web page for another mid term. But when I started riding my bike back how around midnight I seen the ladies and their extremely short skirts walking around the hood. That was the extent of my partying.

V6at7.gif

Enfinit

how do you guys gamble on wrestling? I was even reading that gaffers were winning money when Obama beat Romney at the third debate.

Surprisingly, some online sports betting sites have WWE PPV's that you can bet on. They're set up just like UFC/MMA events, although the odds and payouts are much lower because of the (oftentimes) predictability of the outcomes. You can't bet on every match, however it's normally only the WWE Championship, Tag Team, World Heavyweight, and Intercontinental Championship matches.

Currently, here are the odds out so far:

WHC: Sheamus (1/3) vs. Big Show (9/4)
Randy Orton (2/5) vs. Del Rio (7/4)
Tag Team: Hell No (2/5) vs. Rhodes Scholars (2)
IC: Kofi (1/6) vs. Miz (7/2)
WWE Championship: Punk (3/10) vs. Ryback (12/5)

via Skybet.

Top Bottom