• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

wwe-poster-10-11.jpg

lol @ that typo

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hello wrasslegaf, before the Bautista fight I extend an open invitation to watch some female MMA with MMA-GAF.

Invicta FC has the event airing live currently on their website.

BlazinAm

I think he was one of the best guys on the roster in 2000-leg injury at a time when the roster was pretty stacked. His reign of terror is not nearly as bad watching it in retrospect as it was at the time. He had a lot of really good matches with everyone he was paired up with. I think his 2008 run was as good as anything he's ever done, as well. He was basically doing exactly what Flair was doing in the 80s, but in a different era. Were the hardcore fans throwing fits about Flair always winning the title back then?

EDIT: Let's hope for Team Friendship vs The Ascension. Or Hero and a partner of his choosing.

Triple H's title reign in 2003 hits a nerve for a lot of people because during that time he faced off with the best that WCW had to offer and had beaten them all. The crazy thing is that during that time wwe was really soft on Booker T all the way until his King Booker gimmick.

As for your tag-team idea I don't think that Kane and Bryan will last that long unfortunately.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bautista's PPV is beginning shortly.

edit: I'm seeing some sites reporting 8pm est and others 9pm est.

Striker

Either I forgot it existed or I haven't saw it, WWE New World Order (nWo) - Back in Black (2002).

Only quarter way in. Still makes me frown upon how Razor wasn't given the chance to completely succeed in the WWF when he was there early on. All led primarily by Hart, Michaels, and Diesel in the WWF title run. It's not like Hall didn't have the ability or the fanfare to give a successful run.

strobogo

Banned
Triple H's title reign in 2003 hits a nerve for a lot of people because during that time he faced off with the best that WCW had to offer and had beaten them all. The crazy thing is that during that time wwe was really soft on Booker T all the way until his King Booker gimmick.

As for your tag-team idea I don't think that Kane and Bryan will last that long unfortunately.

Booker got screwed by Goldberg coming in, and then the rise of Cena.

Friend got a copy of the punk blu-ray and I got to see most of it.

Pretty good and its neat to see them talk about ROH and stuff. Only thing missing was Samoa Joe talking about there matches but at least Punk talked about them.

I didnt know about the stuff about Joey Mercury so its nice to see Punk isnt a complete asshole.

I remember Punk posted some random pics of stuff from a WWE warehouse like a old WCW thunder signs and every undertaker coffin ever. Anything from that on here as a special feature somewhere?

KissVibes

Banned
Either I forgot it existed or I haven't saw it, WWE New World Order (nWo) - Back in Black (2002).

Only quarter way in. Still makes me frown upon how Razor wasn't given the chance to completely succeed in the WWF when he was there early on. All led primarily by Hart, Michaels, and Diesel in the WWF title run. It's not like Hall didn't have the ability or the fanfare to give a successful run.

Man, Razor Ramon had the best theme. You hear that shit and you know the cool is coming through.

tm24

I think it is hilarious that Punk's DVD has special thanks to PWI and ROH...but not IWA MS, which probably had more references and video actually shown, including the very last clip of the doc.
I think wwe gave ian rotten a sandwich for all that footage and Ian called it even

There's still 2 more fights before the Batista one. Actually maybe this is the last fight before the main event.

edit: LMAO what the fuck was that fight. Ended in 3 seconds, what an idiot. Anyway Batista fight is now.

Kaladin

Interesting angle tonight at Ring of Honor's show in Rahway, NJ:

*Davey Richards defeated Mike Mondo via submission. Great match and amazing submission counter exchanges at the end. Post match, Richards cut an anti-Sinclair Broadcasting promo, saying ROH is about honor and wrestling and not about Sinclair pumping money into it. He then put over Mondo on the mic and welcomed him to ROH.

Wonder if this is leading to anything or Davey shooting on the company's situation.

strobogo

Banned
Fuck ROH and fuck Davey Richards. ROH died to me when Cabana went to WWE. Even him returning didn't matter. The feeling was gone. And Davey Richards is awful.

Kaladin

I went into that Robocop thread expecting Robocop saving Sting somewhere.....seven pages and it was nowhere to be found. Seven pages!

I am disappoint Wrasslegaf.

Top Bottom