• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Mean Gene

Wasn't Mean Gene the General Manager of WCW during Bash at the Beach when Hogan turned heel?

Or was it Bischoff? Why didn't the GM of WCW, Eric Bischoff, come out to confront the nWo? Why'd he send Mean Gene?

Well we know why now, he was in cahoots with the nWo, but what the hell was Mean Gene doing out there?

That's like Matt Stryker coming out to confront CM Punk right after he attacked the Rock.

Wasn't Mean Gene the General Manager of WCW during Bash at the Beach when Hogan turned heel?

Or was it Bischoff? Why didn't the GM of WCW, Eric Bischoff, come out to confront the nWo? Why'd he send Mean Gene?

Well we know why now, he was in cahoots with the nWo, but what the hell was Mean Gene doing out there?

That's like Matt Stryker coming out to confront CM Punk right after he attacked the Rock.
Because Mean Gene was serious journalist who would do anything it takes to get the story.

Even if it means taking a bottle to the face.

Make you watch a Raiders game!

Now what?
Jokes on you, the Raiders didn't even play this week.

Because Mean Gene was serious journalist who would do anything it takes to get the story.

Even if it means taking a bottle to the face.

Serious journalist my bottom.

He wasn't impartial, he was totally biased against Hogan and the Outsiders. He said he was disgusted and Hogan even had legit reasons for doing what he did.

Snaku, if you have some spare time and are in the mood to make a Kane gif or two, may I suggest Kane attacking Pete Rose?

I'd like to show these Cincinnati fans who the real Big Red Machine is.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
spoiler!
8cuAY.jpg

My mind is blown that the wwe title is still the stupid bling one. The only explanation I Can think of is maybe replicas are selling a lot? Otherwise they had the perfect opportunity to change it 30 times now.

Just under an hour and 15 minutes until New Japan's first international iPPV!

New Japan Pro-Wrestling, "NJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY ~ KING OF PRO-WRESTLING", 08.10.2012
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

ibpHBTT4c2TRJE.jpg

Running Time - 4 hours

Start Time - 5PM JST | 10AM CET | 9AM GMT | 4AM EST | 1AM PDT

On Demand - available until October 11th at the times listed above.

Purchase - $25 live or On Demand; http://www.ustream.tv/channel/njpw1972

Card;

MANABU NAKANISHI RETURN MATCH;

01. Yuji Nagata, Strong Man & Manabu Nakanishi vs Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii & Takashi Iizuka

IWGP Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH;

02. Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) (c) vs Time Splitters (KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley)

IWGP Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH;

03. Kota Ibushi (c) vs Low Ki

IWGP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH;

04. TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) (c) vs Killer Elite Squad (Harry Smith & Lance Archer)

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH;

05. Tetsuya Naito vs Yujiro Takahashi

TAG TEAM CONFRONTATION;

06. Togi Makabe & Wataru Inoue vs Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata

TOKYO DOME IWGP No. 1 CONTENDER MATCH;

07. Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Karl Anderson

IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH;

08. Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Hirooki Goto

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH;

09. Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Minoru Suzuki

tm24

Oh shit, totally forgot about this. Ordering!
EDIT: Oh damn, 4 hours, guess im going to sleep and watching it via VOD.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm going to pretend like I'm watching! Will the Japanese table do a run in?

Kaladin

What match is this? I haven't really watched a full New Japan show since Wrestle Kingdom this year....and who was that that came in from the crowd?

What match is this? I haven't really watched a full New Japan show since Wrestle Kingdom this year....and who was that that came in from the crowd?

This is the Manabu Nakanishi return match - the dude who came through the crowd was Takashi Iizuka, which was why the commentators crapped their pants when he got near (Abarai!!) because he likes beating up commentators, lol.

*edit, surely Strong Man has to be on Vince's radar? The size of the dude...

Kaladin

So are these guys down with Sheamus?

Edit: Wow, they really killed the arena audio for a bit there. Must have been a problem with the license on the intro or something.

Kaladin

Forever Hooligans still isn't the worse team name for a tag team containing Rocky Romero. No Remorse Corps is easily still the worst.

Kaladin

I hate when teams go for a move like the Doomsday Device, or whatever they were going for there, and the guy holding the wrestler up suddenly looses his grip as soon as the other guy was stopped from doing the move.

Top Bottom