• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Mr. Sam

Wasn't Tensai's win over Cena completely clean?

Tensai spat mist in Cena's eyes, I think.

To clarify, I wasn't defending Cena's character - though I can if you'd like - but rather the logic of the story. Is Punk really the best in the world if there's a man he can't beat fairly, 1-2-3 in the ring?

Even though I find Low Ki more tolerable in Japan than in America lately, I secretly long for the day someone legit knocks him out. Doesn't matter if it is intentional or not. Just someone go and give that little fucker a taste of his own medicine.

Seriously, it would be awesome.

I vaguely recall a CZW show back in the day (pre-ROH) where someone screwed up the finish before Ki had a chance to get himself over, and he threw a total hissy fit and had to be dragged out by security, who had no difficulty whatsoever disposing of his midget-ass.

*edit, here we go;

http://botchamania.com/low-ki-high-demands/

iOUtcmwIn0AqC.jpg

Heavy said:
Wrestlemania 28

Ah, yes! That young up-and-comer Dwayne Johnson! Yeah, he really needed the rub. Kudos to Cena.

Tensai spat mist in Cena's eyes, I think.

To clarify, I wasn't defending Cena's character - though I can if you'd like - but rather the logic of the story. Is Punk really the best in the world if there's a man he can't beat fairly, 1-2-3 in the ring?

Wish you posted more man, really good quality posts.

strobogo

Banned
Did Punk win any of the matches before the Best in the World gimmick started? They had quite a number of matches on Raw leading up to that. Punk had to win a couple of those, right?

WrassleGAF!

My foot infection flared up again,
I went to hospital for a week this time
I got an operation this time!
They cut around the hole
And inside it
It is now bigger than before
It should heal faster now as the infection is all gone
General Anesthetic is fun
So is Morphine
Here is a photo of the front my my foot a few days ago...

http://i.minus.com/iGMKq34HU24it.jpg[;IMG] ([B]NSF..anyone apparently[/B][I]... do not click[/I])

The line was where the infection was a few days before
[U]My forth toe was bigger that that!![/U]
The back is where the main hole is.
It is filled with about a metres of a cloth called Wick
No photos of that yet

[SPOILER]Go back and read this like Randy Orton[/SPOILER]

[B]PS:[/B] Excuse my shit long toenails, foot hurts to when stretching

BlazinAm

Did Punk win any of the matches before the Best in the World gimmick started? They had quite a number of matches on Raw leading up to that. Punk had to win a couple of those, right?

That reminds me did Cena vs Punk on Raw before Great American Bash last year did Punk win that without interference from New Nexus?

edit: Keyser Soze wow man, are they giving you anything for the swelling?

Jamie OD

Seriously, it would be awesome.

I vaguely recall a CZW show back in the day (pre-ROH) where someone screwed up the finish before Ki had a chance to get himself over, and he threw a total hissy fit and had to be dragged out by security, who had no difficulty whatsoever disposing of his midget-ass.

*edit, here we go;

http://botchamania.com/low-ki-high-demands/

iOUtcmwIn0AqC.jpg

That's an example of why I think Low Ki is long overdue a 'receipt'. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome wrestler and I love the whole "let's kick the crap out of each other" style of wrestling (him Vs Ibushi was awesome). But his attitude of thinking he can take advantage of wrestlers he thinks are beneath him just pisses me off.

Knox

To be fair, I don't think a Punk/Cena match is going to see a clean finish no matter who wins it. Well, maybe now that Punk is full heel, but during most of their matches and most of Punk's reign, both of them were protected.

Sokantish

Seeing someone's foot is JUST TOO MUCH but seeing someone hit in the face with a chair or someone being attacked with a weed eater is cool. What a world!

Kaladin

So Extreme Rising (Shane Douglas's ECW promotion) has booked two shows for Wrestlemania weekend in 2013.

Now we've got:

Ring of Honor
Impact Wrestling
Dragon Gate USA
Evolve
Combat Zone Wrestling
Shimmer
Chikara
$5 Wrestling Live
Kaiju Big Battel
Extreme Rising
Pro Wrestling Syndicate

and probably some more names to be announced running WM weekend.

That is at least eleven different promotions running shows in the New York area during Wrestlemania weekend. ELEVEN. I remember when it was just Ring of Honor doing amazing supercards those weekends.

jmdajr

That's an example of why I think Low Ki is long overdue a 'receipt'. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome wrestler and I love the whole "let's kick the crap out of each other" style of wrestling (him Vs Ibushi was awesome). But his attitude of thinking he can take advantage of wrestlers he thinks are beneath him just pisses me off.

Kind of don't feel so bad for how they treated him on NXT now. It's hilarious actually.

fuck it.

Let's relive it again!

Lol, I think kaval was shooting there for while.

Reminds me of the time I got my infected toe fixed.

Wasnt as messed up as that foot but still sucked balls for a few days not being able to walk around.

pants

Guys, it doesn't matter how many times Punk beats Cena. The only time a Punk vs Cena match will be a determining factor in anything is when Cena wins.

Ozone

Nope because even after that, Cole and Lawler were trying to make it seem that Cena slipped and that Sheamus won by accident.
Now we're just making up excuses to say Cena never loses clean. The video clearly shows Sheamus pushed him and he went flying through it.

jmdajr

Now we're just making up excuses to say Cena never loses clean. The video clearly shows Sheamus pushed him and he went flying through it.

Supposedly that was a botched finish. Sheamus was supposed to fall too, just a tad bit later.

Cena has lost clean to Micheals and Batista that I can think of. Remember..he broke his freakin' neck!

edit: oh look found a list!

John Cena vs HBK Raw in London 2007

John Cena vs Great Khali Saturday Night Main event 2007

John Cena vs JBL American Bash 2008

John Cena vs Batista Summerslam 2008

John Cena vs HHH Raw in October 2009

John Cena vs The Rock WM28 2012

I can't vouch for it though.

Kaladin

The latest on the Jay Lethal Situation

As we reported earlier, the situation that occurred following the Kevin Steen/Jay Lethal World Title Match at “Killer Instinct” on Saturday was one that got completely out of control and for that we take full responsibility and apologize to our fans.

We would like to state that we too are appaled by the actions of both Kevin Steen and Jay Lethal, appaled by the unfortunate way in which the show ended, and that we never want anything like that to happen again. ROH officials promise that we will go above and beyond to see that a situation like this never occurs again in Ring of Honor.

As far as the two primary men involved in this ordeal, ROHWrestling.com has learned that Jay Lethal had a closed door meeting with Ring of Honor COO Joe Koff today regarding disciplinary action for his attack on ROH officials, security, and Jim Cornette, as well as his wanton destruction of the ringside area.

ROH World Champion Kevin Steen has said that he is not coming to “Glory by Honor XI” for his scheduled title defense against “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin and will hold up ROH officials unless certain demands are met.

As mentioned above, ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette was one of Lethal's victims following the match when Jay assaulted him in the locker room. Cornette is currently at home in Louisville confined to a bed after suffering severe back & neck trauma and will certainly not be in attendance this Saturday in Mississauga.

To further add onto the fallout from the chaos, Jay Lethal's parents (who Kevin Steen spat on, which created this situation in the first place) have threatened a lawsuit against both Kevin Steen and Ring of Honor.

It seems the cloud of Rahway is going to be hanging over ROH's head for some time to come and there are even some people beginning to question if Jim Cornette inadvertantly set the stage for this with his insistence on Lethal proving that he had that killer instinct to challenge for the title...

We expect further details to be available tomorrow.

Ring of Honor is taking this angle a bit seriously, don't you think?

Top Bottom