• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

TGMIII

Here's it in gif form:

HwWiK.gif

Not mine, shamefully stolen from /sp/

Enfinit

I don't think that guy was injured more than a bruise or two. They'll probably take him backstage, have him meet anyone he wants to meet, make him happy and call it a day.

That'll take care of the fan, but I wouldn't say Punk's in the clear. They'll either punish him or turn it into an angle.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Did the fan do anything before that moment, we need video of that.

he didn't

dude on the other side touched punk

Punk will be released soon for at least 30 days

if you want to help, email all the WWE sponsors and tell them you are upset at Punk's actions

I also realized while watching it the camera cuts to him right when Punk reacts. Maybe the guy did do something to provoke Punk and then put he glasses on thinking he was a bad ass.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You guys have to remember places like TMZ report on stupid shit like HHH cutting his hair. They would LOVE to get a story about the WWE champion punching out some fan assuming its real.

I don't think this is something they can just hope goes away. Even if you do pay the guy off you still have the internet squaking about it.

But if I was that dude I'd settle for a nice date with Eve, Rosa, or AJ. Maybe all 3!

TGMIII

Did the fan do anything before that moment, we need video of that.

Only thing the camera catches is a fan on the left hand side, punks right, reaching over and touching punk on the shoulder but as punk is turning he clearly sees the fan on his right so I don't think he was reacting to that. Apparently people are saying that someone behind him punched punk in the back of the head. Speculation at the moment obviously.

Kaladin

HwWiK.gif

If you look at the gif, his head is already turned when the fan to the side touches him. Something could have happened behind Punk that we don't see.

You guys have to remember places like TMZ report on stupid shit like HHH cutting his hair. They would LOVE to get a story about the WWE champion punching out some fan assuming its real.

I don't think this is something they can just hope goes away. Even if you do pay the guy off you still have the internet squaking about it.

But if I was that dude I'd settle for a nice date with Eve, Rosa, or AJ. Maybe all 3!

A REAL fan would take a modest payoff and ask for the whole thing to be made into an angle to help bring some legitimacy to the WWE. Like Brock tried to do but failed horribly at because Cena.

This is great.

Someone should make an OT thread about it and get the wrasslin haters all upset.

Kaladin

Looking real closely at the gif, I think what probably happened is the fan elbowed Punk in the back of the head as he was putting his shades on. This is totally a guess, but it's the only possible thing I could see that he is reacting to.

A REAL fan would take a modest payoff and ask for the whole thing to be made into an angle to help bring some legitimacy to the WWE. Like Brock tried to do but failed horribly at because Cena.

This is great.
for real, now we see if this dude in the audience is a true G or what.

gurudyne

I want so much for that .gif to have one of two things written on it:

1) Deal with i-- NO.

2) YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA-- NO.

C-C-C-C-Combo breaker! for those two memes.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
You were at the show what was the mood after the main event?

Everyone was starting to leave because we all assumed it was over. Lucky me and friends stayed since then they did the Punk/Sheamus match. Really short thing tho. From the most part didnt seem like anyone really notice Punk punched a dude lol. I could tell the fans in that area were pushing him around alot so I guess Im not surprised he did something.

GBONZZZZ

Judging by that .gif, he totally reacts prior to the fan on the side tapping him. The fan behind him HAD to do something before the camera cut to them

That was a fucking good Raw.* Then seeing CM Punk shoot Steen-KO a fan is just icing on the cake. Really hope the dude is a wrestling fan and I'm sure he is, because only wrestling fans are big enough losers to wear sunglasses indoors, Punk did him a favour knocking that shit off.

*Fastforwarded through commercials/recaps/Miz

Top Bottom