• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

How many of that heralded signing class of 11 have appeared at this point? Crews, Billie Kay, and Peyton Royce, right?

What I'm really asking is, when is that huge Serbian fella Radomir Petkovic ready?

I think it's more like you've got people who can go right in, right now, as soon as they have a spot on the show, and then you've got long-term prospects.

I think it's more like you've got people who can go right in, right now, as soon as they have a spot on the show, and then you've got long-term prospects.

Yeah, build the talent pipeline with short and long term prospects. Crews, Royce, and Kay were closest, and they needed new women. The others were raw.

NXT needs more Asians
Make it happen, Trips

10sekisword.jpg

Heh...

And guys, has Jeff Jarrett ever received a significant crowd reaction? Was this man ever over? He's, like, the Crush of wrestling.
Not at all. Heard he was an ass as well. Funny how he could only get the big gold when a company was basically going under and when the company is a c- player. Also daddy funding it.

JavyOO7

I just finished watching Bayley/Sasha Ironman match... what an easy 30 minute match to watch. Holy crap. Great job those two!

What's a good James Storm match?

Vs Bobby Roode

Beer Money vs Motor City Machine Guns best of 5 series.

Heh...

And guys, has Jeff Jarrett ever received a significant crowd reaction? Was this man ever over? He's, like, the Crush of wrestling.

In WWF/WCW? Not really.

Having watched all the Raws from the beginning to late 96, I have to say dude could wrestle though. Only 6 or 7 singles wrestlers of the new generation era have consistently good matches and he's one of them.

NoRéN

Just read about the James Storm news. That's cool.

(The twitter replies are pretty funny stuff.)

I'm...not entirely sure why, but Batista scares me in this pic.

because he looks like that is only his second of 4 forms, each more powerful than the last.

Or he looks like some russian hitman.
"Boss. Uncooperative shop owner will be no problem anymore."
"what about his family? i don't want them asking questions."
"There is no family to ask questions."

Heel

Heel, I need a fake kids birthday list stat
$_57.JPG

You know, today I saw a kid no more than 13 years of age riding his bike in an NWO black and white tee with cut-off sleeves. Needless to say, he was alone.

I'm still considering the implications, and how such a life path is even possible. Bizarre moment.

The fact that Evie and Kay Lee Ray are showing up in NXT along with Asuka last night and Athena still to come makes me think the division can continue to be as strong as it has ever been.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, today I saw a kid no more than 13 years of age riding his bike in an NWO black and white tee with cut-off sleeves. Needless to say, he was alone.

I'm still considering the implications, and how such a life path is even possible. Bizarre moment.

Made the wrong shirt choice
il_570xN.490352816_cz3x.jpg

Top Bottom