• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fucksake, just had dinner with some US relatives who're visiting and they brought a meatloaf. I'm officially declaring that 'Merica can no longer comment on gross British food while they're eating this shit on the reg and spraying CHEESE out of a CAN like it's not the weirdest delivery method for cheese conceivable. Post-dinner the cheeseboard gets brought out and they're looking at the wide variety of actual cheeses like they're some alien substance, presumably because they weren't neon yellow nor jizzed onto the fucking plate.

your opinion on fine american cuisine is

Bootaaay
(Today, 03:15 PM)

tumblr_nvohxvf9No1sbzhteo1_400.gif

NoRéN

Fucksake, just had dinner with some US relatives who're visiting and they brought a meatloaf. I'm officially declaring that 'Merica can no longer comment on gross British food while they're eating this shit on the reg and spraying CHEESE out of a CAN like it's not the weirdest delivery method for cheese conceivable. Post-dinner the cheeseboard gets brought out and they're looking at the wide variety of actual cheeses like they're some alien substance, presumably because they weren't neon yellow nor jizzed onto the fucking plate.

Cheez whiz?! on a meatloaf?!

Dion314

Neo Member
Taker/Wyatt.

Wyatt should've won that match but they couldn't give Taker 2 back to back losses at WM like that. (Even though, truthfully they could have).

Wyatt is on tv every week carrying the feud with promos and special effects going on and on about how he's "the new face of fear" (more like the new face of cryptic meaningless promos, pointless feuds and directionless booking but I digress)...he did all that work to job. I'm sure it was a great honor for him to be in the ring with Taker and he probably doesn't give a fuck about jobbing so whatever I guess.

I don't they they REALLY had a plan for Taker after Lesnar broke the streak after that concussion so it felt like they're booking him on the fly based on his health.

WM 32 has to be it for Taker tho. Love the guy but it's time to go...

NoRéN;181247618 said:
Cheez whiz?! on a meatloaf?!

Not on it, they sprayed it on the side of the plate and dipped their chips in it. Also, they couldn't take the can on the plane, so they had to buy an expensive-ass imported can from the supermarket's 'Tastes of America' section, haha.

NoRéN

Not on it, they sprayed it on the side of the plate and dipped their chips in it. Also, they couldn't take the can on the plane, so they had to buy an expensive-ass imported can from the supermarket's 'Tastes of America' section, haha.

I need a picture of that section! I picture something comical.

cheez whiz on fries sounds artery clogging.

It's pretty much just stuff like bagels, pre-made pancake mixes, Cheetos and a shit-load of sugary cereals like Lucky Charms. They do have some nice pretzels, though - good job with the pretzel, America. You get a pass.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's not normal.

Aiii

So not worth it

This is an accurate description of what Americans call cheese, I must agree based on my own experiences.

1) You should've slapped them for putting cheese whiz, of all things, near a perfectly good meatloaf.
2) what the fuck is a cheeseboard
So's the Apple Pie, but that doesn't stop America from claiming it's theirs, now does it? :p

Hey, we saved your ass during WW2* so we get to claim what's ours and what isn't.

*no ww3 hasnt happened yet SHUT UP

Nothing about this seems normal. Meatloaf? Ew. Canned cheese? Ew x3. Where in the US are they from because that may make a big difference. Or are they originally from England and bringing their weird food habits to America and remixing them so they can give back to you guys?

This is an accurate description of what Americans call cheese, I must agree based on my own experiences.
v25BYwF.gif

I love England, the United Kingdom, Europe, the World. But you need to stop and realize America is and always will be number 1, no matter how much you try to besmirch it.

ZZTAkym.gif

Hard hitting and truthful analysis.

Hex

Banned
They really should do Kane and Undertaker vs Rollins and Lensar the Raw before HIAC but I doubt Lensar and Taker would work a Raw.

There were some of the sheets saying that there would be a few Brothers of Destruction tag team matches coming up. Not sure when though and whether it will be on a WWE Network event or what.

There were some of the sheets saying that there would be a few Brothers of Destruction tag team matches coming up. Not sure when though and whether it will be on a WWE Network event or what.

yeah, when WWE tours Mexico it'll be them vs. Braun & Harper, not televised

Heel

I feel like I've seen it. Maybe I'll buy a dusty ass box from Twinings tea and boil some water in the microwave.

jesus you people actually are wallace and gromit

this gets played up constantly.

england, scotland, wales and ireland have all the same stuff america does, with the notable exception of canned cheese. we even have all your candy and pop tarts and snacks in recent years.

we've got indian food, chinese food, thai food, health food, all in plentiful supply. an average supermarket in the UK will contain at least as much healthy and nutritious food as in the US, if not more, and just as much junk hell food, if not more.

we're got a greater affinity for late night takeaway featuring huge amount of greasy food, due to our set of country's terrible relationship with alcohol (it rains alot, it's kind of a bummer), but just as many vegetarian vegan and health oriented eating places are in your big main cities.

it's the same food wise. it wasn't 70 years ago during world war 2 when apparently all our lazy opinions of each other were formed, and which millions still hang on to for dear life, but the truth is just a lot more boring and people want to have fun with stereotypes.

just to clear that up.

Heel

this gets played up constantly.

england, scotland, wales and ireland have all the same stuff america does, with the notable exception of canned cheese. we even have all your candy and pop tarts and snacks in recent years.

we've got indian food, chinese food, thai food, health food, all in plentiful supply. an average supermarket in the UK will contain at least as much healthy and nutritious food as in the US, if not more, and just as much junk hell food, if not more.

we're got a greater affinity for late night takeaway featuring huge amount of greasy food, due to our set of country's terrible relationship with alcohol (it rains alot, it's kind of a bummer), but just as many vegetarian vegan and health oriented eating places are in your big main cities.

it's the same food wise. it wasn't 70 years ago during world war 2 when apparently all our lazy opinions of each other were formed, and which millions still hang on to for dear life, but the truth is just a lot more boring and people want to have fun with stereotypes.

just to clear that up.

Ain't it great when the tables get turned, fellow Americans?

Top Bottom