• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

4kjGN6n.gif

qeoqzaW.gif

feHtKtY.gif

#ThankYouAustralia
#EvilEmma

Touchdown

Banned
Guys I have a very important favor to ask!!!! I'm looking for somebody that can tell me what event this match was in or even what year? I've been interested in finding it since first seeing this gif....I was able to discern the front guy is Paul London who used to be in the WWE but that's all I know. Thanks in advance!!

I won't post the gif itself because it's a little graphic but here's the link -http://puu.sh/kFQGK/5ea24fd459.gif

I need to know for ...educational purposes lets just say.

dad9ccf148.gif

Heel

Guys I have a very important favor to ask!!!! I'm looking for somebody that can tell me what event this match was in or even what year? I've been interested in finding it since first seeing this gif....I was able to discern the front guy is Paul London who used to be in the WWE but that's all I know. Thanks in advance!!

I won't post the gif itself because it's a little graphic but here's the link -http://puu.sh/kFQGK/5ea24fd459.gif

dad9ccf148.gif

HjeGOMC.gif

Ithil

Look Boots, I've been in your damn country. Your food is bland. Your drinks have so much sugar in them they disintegrate teeth.

I'm not fooled. Join us in the Salt Mines. Season everything. AND CLAP dammit

Their bread tastes like cake. I don't get it. What the hell does their cake taste like?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

dad9ccf148.gif
rJZyweS.gif

My friend and I are chilling, turned on the Network, and the Ironman match is on, the crowd started chanting "Women's Wrestling" "This Is Wrestling" and I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to try and show someone some good modern wrasslin only for their main takeaway being "wrestling fans are weird."

I should have known better.

dad9ccf148.gif
What's graphic about this?

dad9ccf148.gif

Honestly, I can't figure it out until I figure out the opponent.

Heel

My friend and I are chilling, turned on the Network, and the Ironman match is on, the crowd started chanting "Women's Wrestling" "This Is Wrestling" and I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to try and show someone some good modern wrasslin only for their main takeaway being "wrestling fans are weird."

I should have known better.

should've called your friend a gimmick poster and told them to leave tbh

dad9ccf148.gif

Finally. The ratings boost we deserve. The Pop and Wrassle GAF Connection begins. I don't have the answer, but I hope one of our resident indie nerds can help you out, friend.

Bandini

Fucksake, just had dinner with some US relatives who're visiting and they brought a meatloaf. I'm officially declaring that 'Merica can no longer comment on gross British food while they're eating this shit on the reg and spraying CHEESE out of a CAN like it's not the weirdest delivery method for cheese conceivable. Post-dinner the cheeseboard gets brought out and they're looking at the wide variety of actual cheeses like they're some alien substance, presumably because they weren't neon yellow nor jizzed onto the fucking plate.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Most of us don't eat like that... I think.

Would be nice to look at a grocery receipt after my wife shops and not see $40 in specialty cheeses though. Actually that's not true, they're delicious.

Yo its gonna be Austin vs lesnar at mania right?

I'm buying mania tickets on Tuesday oh lord #stro #savemepls

God forbid Brock faces someone who doesn't belong in a nursing home that can actually be a threat for him. Austin will face Cena, obviously. Austin will put over Cena and lose to the springboard stunner.

Anth0ny

You marks, the fact that Austins neck is all fucked up is EXACTLY the reason why Brock vs Austin is happening at mania

#worked #marks

Might look into some flights for Mania. I got to go last year and it was fun, and since Dallas is my hometown it'd be nice to visit family and friends.

On the other hand... What's the card?

JavyOO7

I think the mania main event will be Roman vs Lesnar. Roman will have had a year of good improvement, he'll get more offense this time around, get booed out of the building, win, and then become bad guy for a while. He'll improve more in the months after mania next year, more and more people start to turn around on him because he's showing nice character as a bad guy, he turns John Cena 2.0, and then the Roman train stops since there's only one John Cena. Roman Reigns shouldn't be booked and treated like John Cena. He should be treated like Roman Reigns...

It's gonna be a weird ass Mania when they run out of old timers

Nah, we'll just get to a point where Cena and Miz are considered old timers and they're the ones constantly brought back for Rumble pops, ratings boosts, and Mania matches

The era that's really gonna suck is when Reigns is in that position. Imagine old man Reigns. #Pray4MeAndVerendus

I thought Brock was going to be facing 'Taker at WM, but they're advertising this HIAC match as the absolute last time you're going to get to see them wrestle. Whether that's an opportunity for a swerve or not, I don't know.

I don't necessarily buy that Rock is gonna come back and wrestle again after needing SURGERY following a pretty low-impact match with safe-ass John Cena, but I guess I could see Rock vs. Brock Lesnar, if they can land him.

Otherwise, who can Brock even face? They're not going to do John Cena again, I don't think, and there's nobody else on the card with even a shred of the credibility necessary to go hard in the paint with The Beast. Much as I love Rusev and think he's a star waiting to happen, I doubt they're going to give him his Macho Man reunion with Lana and face turn by then. I think they pretty much HAVE to do Roman Reigns, just because nobody else is going to be anywhere near Brock's level come Wrestlemania, unless someone just randomly breaks out huge in the next two months.

Top Bottom