• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fox318

I want a tag team called the contractors.

One of them is clearly working a match and the other is clearly making it look like a shoot.

People sell the work stuff but they no sell the shoot stuff and nobody knows why.

Anth0ny

apparently they're thinking of changing cena's music when he comes back from his break

this fucking company. why would you change the GOAT theme?

people wanted Cena to change for years and when he finally did they hated him for it

317.gif

#ThankYouCena

Recall

Yes Beta's don't reflect the final product.

Bad Company 2 and all its multiplayer content including Vietnam is still my all time favourite Battlefield experience.

Zach

Don't forget about tomorrow's #RAWlternative which is me watching Lucha Underground alone.

Where do you live? I'll come over if you're less than 500 miles away.

I want a tag team called the contractors.

One of them is clearly working a match and the other is clearly making it look like a shoot.

People sell the work stuff but they no sell the shoot stuff and nobody knows why.

I imagined more of an architect/manual laborer schtick. One guy is on the apron with some blueprints and measurements and doing all kinds of calculations and telling the worker in the ring what to do.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe it's because people are singing "john cena sucks" to the song.

There isn't a type of music the fans won't figure out how to sing "John Cena sucks" to.

I was at a hockey game last night and there were ads for a Raw. I asked if she wanted to go and she said it would be worthless if John Cena wasn't going to be there.

Striker

So just like 2006-2014
More movez doesn't make his matches better. Finisher fests or constant false finishes do not make his matches better. His selling has also been non-existent in this US Open Challenge phase (longer than that, but you get the point) that people somehow love.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's still amazing to me that there isn't a giant historical calendar on the WWE Network that's like 'January 1988, here's the shows on the 1st we have on the network, here's the second' etc etc.

Zach

It's still amazing to me that there isn't a giant historical calendar on the WWE Network that's like 'January 1988, here's the shows on the 1st we have on the network, here's the second' etc etc.

For realz. I can't believe it's such a pain to watch things chronologically. There really should be better features for doing stuff like that, but I guess most people don't care so WWE doesn't put effort into it. I guess I can't blame them, but I'm still furious.

Furious!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those old school MSG shows really highlight that Vince is just all around bad as a commentator. In those he's incredibly boring and all I can sit and think of is, "You know, this match is definitely slow paced but the crowd is pretty into it, but I can't pay attention because of Vince. I imagine I'd be having a way better time if it was like Bill Mercer on commentary" and then you go to his New Generation stuff and he's the opposite of boring where he's obnoxious and phony as fuck.

Guy has no middle ground for calling a match.

Zach

Those old school MSG shows really highlight that Vince is just all around bad as a commentator. In those he's incredibly boring and all I can sit and think of is, "You know, this match is definitely slow paced but the crowd is pretty into it, but I can't pay attention because of Vince. I imagine I'd be having a way better time if it was like Bill Mercer on commentary" and then you go to his New Generation stuff and he's the opposite of boring where he's obnoxious and phony as fuck.

Guy has no middle ground for calling a match.

Dude hoarsely exclaimed "UN-BE-LIEVABLE!" during a schoolboy attempt on the last PPV I watched. >_>

Zach

NeoGAF Vince, is our boy Abra Cadaver wrasslin' at this Elote luchador thing that I just heard about on the 24th? I know you're the Jim Cornette to his Sweet Stan so out with it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
They also have Kalisto on the roster right now and haven't even tried him as a singles wrestler.
They did nothing for Kalisto, just randomly bumped him up the main roster as a tag team like if everyone knew who the fuck he was.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The crowd is nuts for the Kobayashi vs Tiger Mask match. Kind of amazing how lesser known Kobayashi is outside of Japan.
XuK6iBn.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
It is time that Stephanie McMahon saves the latino ratings by starting the MEXICAN REVOLUTION, amirite?

Top Bottom