• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

TraBuch

Banned
I don't think I realized just how into wrestling some people are until I looked at the replies on a tweet about the Rusev/Lana engagement just now.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-reasons-john-cena-is-this-generations-mitsuharu-misawa.php

DWIkAg4.gif

JavyOO7

I can't stop watching this Orndorff/Roma vs Stars and Stripes match. Mainly due to how great Roma is in this match. Heenan and Tony SHIVONTAY put him over big too. I mainly love that dropkick he did on Bagwell that he almost whiffed completely on due to how high he leapt and the awesome elbow drop he did to help his team win the match. I was gonna watch NJPW stuff but this should hold me over for a bit... =p

And I love how the heels do dastardly things during the match and the crowd gives a nice pop. Network need Saturday Night because these two had another match where Stars and Stripes ended up winning.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Steiners vs Hall & Syxx match is just straight up missing on this Network version of Raw.

It's even mentioned in the description. How does that happen? How does an entire match go missing from an upload?

LOL Big Dave Meltzer asking for a link to Sugiura/Suzuki on Twitter.

#StraightShootingSunday

We here at WrassleGAF hammer how pro wrestling is a visually oriented medium. Those Brit wrestlers are skilled, but their looks are horrible, even in context with their peers and their times. Those gifs of escapes are cool at first glance, and I'm sure they build on the idea that these visually unimpressive men are outwitting larger, stronger, better looking men, but I just end up feeling embarrassed for both men in those gifs.

Came home from a hunting trip to find my girlfriend of almost 5 years gone. Apparently she's crashing at a friends house right now and is considering breaking things off with me.

I'm beyond numb right now. I feel like I've been shot.

Damn man I can't imagine how that must feel. I'm sorry to hear that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for Myzteziz to be a technico and to stop the only time he's ever been interesting since leaving CMLL the first time
R47tHgF.gif

Carnby

So at my last ppv party I said to my friends, "you know... I'm starting to like John Cena." They would have none of it. Lol.

Look, I'm not going to cheer for him or buy his merch, but cena has really impressed me this year with his US title run. Plus his make a wish work is really awesome.

I've been either sobbing or so numb I don't even move all day. I haven't eaten. I have no idea how I'm going to sleep. Plus I'm still not over losing my dog. Works stressing me out.

I just don't fucking know what the fuck I'm going to do.

I've been there. I remember what it was like to lose the girlfriend I thought I was going to marry. It gets better with time. Regardless, I'm sorry it happened to you.

Came home from a hunting trip to find my girlfriend of almost 5 years gone. Apparently she's crashing at a friends house right now and is considering breaking things off with me.

I'm beyond numb right now. I feel like I've been shot.

Really sorry to hear that, Seph. Stay strong and know that we're always here for you.

I've been either sobbing or so numb I don't even move all day. I haven't eaten. I have no idea how I'm going to sleep. Plus I'm still not over losing my dog. Works stressing me out.

You will get through this.

djgtu52.gif

It gets better in time, no matter how bad it feels.

djgtu52.gif

What don't kill you, makes you stronger

djgtu52.gif

Sephzilla is an A-level poster in this WrassleGAF Community

djgtu52.gif

Sephzilla

We're not officially "done" but she needs some few days to think things through. I'm worried as fuck. I'm upset. I'm numb. I'm basically all over the place right now.

I was going to put a down payment on a ring this week.

Fuck everything.

DMczaf

We're not officially "done" but she needs some few days to think things through. I'm worried as fuck. I'm upset. I'm numb. I'm basically all over the place right now.

Fuck everything.

It's going to be alright, friend.

kKqG3.gif

You're going to survive, that's what you're gonna do.

Then, if you're smart, you're gonna take all this pent-up energy you're going to have and channel it into something constructive for you. Either that, or you're gonna be stupid wallow in self-destructive shit.

Try doing the former. Take this opportunity to be a do something good for you, even if it means being a little selfish. The worst thing you can possibly do at this moment is sit around and think about what went wrong. The sooner you can get out of that and stay out of that mindset, the sooner you'll recover from this setback and move on, and eventually attract somebody else that you can be happy with.

Stay strong, bro. It happens to the best, and it happens to the rest.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
With all these Oscar bait bio pics, do you think we get an Oscar bait-y Vince McMahon bio pic in the next 5 years?
Michael Fassbender as Vince McMahon
Idris Elba as Triple H
Stephanie McMahon as Stephanie McMahon

WWE: Then. Now. Forever.

Zach

He was facing off against Wrasslegaf first ballot Hall of Famer Dean Malenko, so it's possible that kid was a little wrasslegaffer and was there for his man Deano

Gah dang, there needs to be a WrassleGAF Hall of Fame. Let's do this.

Unrelated, I just watched Ex Machina. It was very good.

WrassleGAF first ever Hall of Fame inductees

Opening legend inductee: Kevin Nash
Woman inductee: Kaitlyn
Mid-card inductee: Tully Blanchard
Tag Team inductees: Steiner Bros.
Celeb inductee: Oliver Platt
Foreign inductee: Tajiri
RIP inductee: Kanyon
Main event/legend inductee: Disco Inferno

Fuck everything.

was in this exact situation a few years ago. vent if you gotta, muchacho, you'll get through this.

Zach

WrassleGAF first ever Hall of Fame inductees

Opening legend inductee: Kevin Nash - Maybe.
Woman inductee: Kaitlyn - No.
Mid-card inductee: Tully Blanchard - Probably.
Tag Team inductees: Steiner Bros. - Heck yes.
Celeb inductee: Oliver Platt - I was hoping this was the "how much does this fella weigh?" guy, but I was disappointed upon googling.
Foreign inductee: Tajiri - Eh.
RIP inductee: Kanyon - Who betta?
Main event/legend inductee: Disco Inferno - Nah.

Needs more Arn Anderson.

Edit: Female inductee would have to be Sherri, right? You've failed me so hard, Jimmy King.

Top Bottom