• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As much as I love the Steiners and they're one of my all times favorites.

There is no more FnP inductee tag team than Vicious and Delicious.

Came home from a hunting trip to find my girlfriend of almost 5 years gone. Apparently she's crashing at a friends house right now and is considering breaking things off with me.

I'm beyond numb right now. I feel like I've been shot.

sorry man. i've had my disagreements with the shit you say, but that's gotta sting.

treat yourself with respect, pal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What is Halloween Havoc? All I know about is Slimjim's Halloween Havoc

also it's nuts that Arn Anderson and Curt Hennig are the same age. Curt looks so eternally young. I like to think about if Curt was still alive he'd still be working with Brock and they could have done some amazing stuff, backstage or on screen.

Zach

What is Halloween Havoc? All I know about is Slimjim's Halloween Havoc

also it's nuts that Arn Anderson and Curt Hennig are the same age. Curt looks so eternally young. And no Hennig vs Lesnar best friends fight. :(
Are you talking about Curt "dead" Hennig?

And hang in there, Seph. Things will get better with time.

Zach

I appreciate how much effort Glacier and co. put into this feud. It's especially amazing because Glacier always wins.

Edit: I'm sure my man Mortis deserves most all of the credit. He's just the best.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Buff Bagwell just pointed at the ring and said 'Big Bubba, no trubba'

He is going by Ray Traylor, Buff. Protect the god damn business.

Zach

Looked up the upcoming PPV out of curiosity. The card on Wikipedia looks horrible. This may be the first live PPV I skip since the Network became a thing. :O

Zach

Buff Bagwell just pointed at the ring and said 'Big Bubba, no trubba'

He is going by Ray Traylor, Buff. Protect the god damn business.
Spoilers!

jkjkjk that's pretty funny, D. West. You're back in my good graces.

Heel just hiding in the bushes, waiting for a Super Calo question to stroll by.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
good night plymanics
giphy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I finished that Nitro episode and it features Disco Inferno vs Alex Wright twice instead of Hall & Syxx vs Steiners

Someone at the Network really likes Disco Inferno and Alex Wright.

Zach

How long have the Usos been MIA? I remember them early into my re-entry into the wrassle. They flew around in the most homogenized fashion.

Speaking of Super Calo, it's Super Calo vs. WrassleGAF Hall of Famer La Parka!

jred2k

How long have the Usos been MIA? I remember them early into my re-entry into the wrassle. They flew around in the most homogenized fashion.

Speaking of Super Calo, it's Super Calo vs. WrassleGAF Hall of Famer La Parka!

Uso twin 1 hurt his shoulder just before WM and then really fucked it up in the tag match at WM. I think it was a 6-8 month injury.

JavyOO7

Eh, the Usos aren't that bad. Its not like they're gonna defeat New Day their first day back and win the titles? New Day are the hot hand right now.

Right?

Zach

Uso twin 1 hurt his shoulder just before WM and then really fucked it up in the tag match at WM. I think it was a 6-8 month injury.
Ah. I vaguely recall this during Mania season now that you mention it.

Anyway, those guys were super boring.

Colocho

Banned
Looked up the upcoming PPV out of curiosity. The card on Wikipedia looks horrible. This may be the first live PPV I skip since the Network became a thing. :O

It's pretty much the exact same card as Night of Champions so far, just switch Sting for Kane, make the Wyatts vs Shield redux a singles match and add Lesnar vs Taker which happened at Summerslam. This "rematch clause" thing needs to go away like right now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It'll be how they write Cena off, how they finish a fun feud between the dead man and brock, how Korporate Kane becomes champion in 2015. It should be a good show.

Entropia

No One Remembers
We're not officially "done" but she needs some few days to think things through. I'm worried as fuck. I'm upset. I'm numb. I'm basically all over the place right now.

I was going to put a down payment on a ring this week.

Fuck everything.

Sorry to hear that man, hope everything works out.

Top Bottom