• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Is Gedo drunk. You have acesston2 of the best heels and bring suck ass watanabe in for a random heel turn

ot a great match. Match was slow, some stuff with Naito using Tanahashi's moves. Naito threw Tanahashi into ref Red Shoes. There was a guy under a Naito mask the entire match who ran in and it was Takaaki Watanabe. He was wearing a suit and had eye liner like Kevin Sullivan. They were beating on Tanahashi until Goto and Shibata came in. Naito used a low blow but Tanahashi kicked out of the pin. Tanahashi came back with a sling blade, crossbody off the top and high fly flow for the pin. After the match, Watranabe laid out Goto with a uranage, so that's his direction. Good match but felt very much like a TNA main event with the ref bump and interference.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
One of the many photos that make it super clear that Stephanie is just a much a pain in the sides as Vince and Dunn appear to be.

"Har Har you are so good, just you wait we will make sure you really hate your job and career choice. Just you wait, Har Har"
Poor Sasha, knowing that will will be the last time she'll ever have a moment like that in wrestling as long as she's a part of the main roster with Vince and Dumdum in charge and it looks like Stephanie is reminding her of that.
It's called being happy for someone, marks.

Ithil

http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-reasons-john-cena-is-this-generations-mitsuharu-misawa.php

DWIkAg4.gif

Five reasons to never go to this website
1. They
2. write
3. total
4. shit
5. constantly

Wagram

WWE most likely having Rusev take the belt back off Cena (he's heading on vacation so someone has to). They'll do the Lava/Summer marriage thing (since he has gold now!) where Lana comes back and sides with Rusev again. Full circle story.

Is Gedo drunk. You have 2 of the best heels and bring suck ass watanabe in for a random heel turn

Firstly, Watanabe's been improving a lot in recent months. Secondly, give the guy a break - I could count on one hand the number of people who thought Okada was going to be worth a damn during and immediately after his TNA run. His re-debut was lukewarm, his first match back sucked and people booed his challenge to Tanahashi, not because he was a heel, but because they couldn't believe someone of his level was actually going to be a main eventer.

Let's see how he does in this feud with Goto before writing him off entirely, ffs.

Eh, the Usos aren't that bad. Its not like they're gonna defeat New Day their first day back and win the titles? New Day are the hot hand right now.

Right?

When wrestlers in the WWE are out with an injury like this for 8 months, do they get paid their base salary?

Is wrestling base plus?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Do an of you inside guys know why John is taking time off?
John is taking time off because after working 24/7 7 days of the week for you the appledoughs for 10 years now he is entitled to taking time off without people knowing why he is taking time off.

Inside sources tell me Cena is in fact taking time off to spend the week with me in Blighty, it's gonna be great and I didn't even have to make a wish.

When is John going to call it a career? I was hoping that other interests would make themselves available so he would leave. Too much to ask I guess.

Sephzilla

When is John going to call it a career? I was hoping that other interests would make themselves available so he would leave. Too much to ask I guess.

If Cena can ever land the starring role in a movie that ends up doing good (and isn't bankrolled by Vince), he's going to be gone from WWE faster than Rock.

Dion314

Neo Member

This is the logical next step once he runs out of shirt colors. Just add a mask to his 15 pieces of flair.

Realistically.....I can see him going another 10 years minimum. Remember Taker is main eventing another PPV next month......

Edit- oh and Seph, hope all is well with you bro. Wrestlegaf gotcha back!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Why do you want him gone? He does tremendous things for people, pretty much everyone. He's a delight.

WWE is setting up Ziggler vs Cena for US Title.

Ziggler wins at Hell in a Cell.

Cena gets beat up and taken which leads to him taking time off.

Ziggler vs Rusev for US Title at Survivor Series.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd pay good money to see Rock and Cena double star in a buddy cop movie.

bjork

If Cena can ever land the starring role in a movie that ends up doing good (and isn't bankrolled by Vince), he's going to be gone from WWE faster than Rock.

So what you're saying is, if this happened this afternoon, we'd still be occasionally seeing him in like 2028-2030.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ can never come back to the WWE because going by twitter, Kana would have taken away her us gamers fanbase and that's all she had going for her

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
actually, i would too

Both of them have a knack for comedy. Hell, remake Lethal Weapon with Rock as Murtaugh and Riggs as Cena if you must. But that kind of flavor. Gotta be R-rated.

Top Bottom