• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
When is John going to call it a career? I was hoping that other interests would make themselves available so he would leave. Too much to ask I guess.
If you were making millionsofdollars
IJoPYpN.gif
millionsofdollars would you call it a career anytime soon?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spend the rest of my life spendin', that's a life for me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrestlers, especially main event ones, are WAY into Harley Davidsons I've noticed. Must be a Hogan thing that he got other guys into and it kind of spread.

bjork

"Harley Race, huh?! Well I'll be Harley Davidson! That'll show him!"

Legendary professional wrestler Harley Race failed to see the irony of his situation when he filed a noise complaint against bikers racing their Harley Davidson motorcycles near his home.

“That racket woke me up!” the WWE Hall-of-Famer grumbled over the phone to the Kansas City police department.

“I demand you send an officer to the neighborhood and stop that damned Harley race!”

Groggy after being awoken from a deep slumber, Race couldn’t figure out why the officer seemed to be laughing and continually asked Race to repeat his name and his complaint.

;)

TraBuch

Banned
Wonder if Vince is pissed that the Rusev/Lana engagement is public knowledge. Will they keep going with the Summer Rae thing?

bjork

Rusev burial incoming. He's going to challenge Cena for the US title again and get stomped

If you're happy in your real life, bury away. Like you can say what you want about Miz and they barely do shit with him, but he wins every time he goes home. Regardless of his roster spot.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still super curious what they're going to do with Cena. Obviously Coffee Kingston is next, but who does he fight at the PPV? All of them? A new challenger?

bjork

I'm still super curious what they're going to do with Cena. Obviously Coffee Kingston is next, but who does he fight at the PPV? All of them? A new challenger?

Injury angle. It's a new day in the WWE because the New Day took out Cena etc

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how we're talking about Cena being gone and how it will affect the direction of the WWE and who will fill in the most important spot in the company.

And he's not even the heavyweight champion. It's funny because of what a failure Rollins has been.
KuGsj.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It does suck that they did the Big E fight second instead of last. You'd think going Woods, Coffee, Big E would be the proper Billy Goats style order.

Ithil

I like how we're talking about Cena being gone and how it will affect the direction of the WWE and who will fill in the most important spot in the company.

And he's not even the heavyweight champion. It's funny because of what a failure Rollins has been.
KuGsj.gif

Woah I can't believe the guy booked as a loser joke isn't succeeding. He must be really bad huh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

KuGsj.gif

Who are people fooling? WWE won't change, with or without our Lord Sina.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Woah I can't believe the guy booked as a loser joke isn't succeeding. He must be really bad huh.

"Loser joke champions" don't get the title for over half a year. Has he been so awful at handling his push and his promos that you think that's the gimmick he's supposed to be? I can't help that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What if Kofi is the seasoned veteran of the team seeing that he has more accolades under his belt.

What with his loads and loads of IC belts and matches with Randy Orton? Previous tag team titles? I mean, sure. But the physical threat to Cena is clearly Big E.

What with his loads and loads of IC belts and matches with Randy Orton? Previous tag team titles? I mean, sure. But the physical threat to Cena is clearly Big E.

Does physical intimidation even work on Cena these days? I think WWE would have a better time playing up the fear that trouble in paradise could crack Cena's nose again.

Really though I know what you mean, Big E is the upcoming one with the more formidable look, not sure what the actual gameplan is here.

Top Bottom