• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

WWN promotion to keep an eye on is Shine.

Also worth noting the WWN live shows are across the street from axess this year.

That was set up back when WWE was icing indies out of Mania cities, and there was a lot of uncertainty before they announced it that WWN would be able to run any Mania events this coming year. The announcement said as much.

I wonder if they'll bring Lana back on the road now.

'But I broke my wrist, and I need to reha-'
'NAH FAM, YOU GOT MARRIED, GET BACK OUT HERE'

Evolve is a smart promotion to partner with because they're known, but still small enough that you have pretty much all the power and no real risk of having them cannibalize any of the money you might make.

Raw64life

Smart move by Rusev. Didn't want another work break up to turn into a shoot break up and took swift action. Wonder how management feels about talent basically taking control of the creative direction of a story line like that.

#Kanetober continues with a look back at WWE's handling of real life couples
maxresdefault.jpg

RBH

I've always felt that Summer Rae was one of the most underrated people on the roster, as far as her mannerisms go. She'll make a great manager for anyone.

Her problem is that she keeps on getting bounced on from one role to another without ever staying long enough in one spot to establish herself. Hopefully her next role can build upon this one and be more permanent.

somedevil

Smart move by Rusev. Didn't want another work break up to turn into a shoot break up and took swift action. Wonder how management feels about talent basically taking control of the creative direction of a story line like that.

Its hard to tell because WWE does leak stuff to TMZ if they want publicity. So this could be done by the WWE itself because they wanted to change up the angle.

Also, that Sami announcement worked. The evolve website is down.

Heel

Its hard to tell because WWE does leak stuff to TMZ if they want publicity. So this could be done by the WWE itself because they wanted to change up the angle.

This isn't something TMZ would pick up on their own. Would not be at all surprised if WWE pays for stories.

Which makes it the most underwhelming possible conclusion to the angle. Seriously, it could've been a major Macho/Elizabeth tier moment. I don't get it.

I've always felt that Summer Rae was one of the most underrated people on the roster, as far as her mannerisms go. She'll make a great manager for anyone.

Her problem is that she keeps on getting bounced on from one role to another without ever staying long enough in one spot to establish herself. Hopefully her next role can build upon this one and be more permanent.
Her mannerisms were top notch and she and Rusev had great chemistry. Gone too soon...

This isn't something TMZ would pick up on their own. Would not be at all surprised if WWE pays for stories.

Which makes it the most underwhelming possible conclusion to the angle. Seriously, it could've been a major Macho/Elizabeth tier moment. I don't get it.

TMZ picks up a lot of shit you wouldn't think of. Probably it was just a slow news day, and WWE decided to capitalize since they've done stupid TMZ shit with the angle anyway, and the angle wasn't remotely working.

However, you're right that this is a terrible way to conclude things. Rusev has a monster face run in him somewhere, and Lana could have been the catalyst for it. Instead, we just get the whole angle petering out into nothing. Such a waste, and an unnecessary one, to boot.

Heel

TMZ picks up a lot of shit you wouldn't think of. Probably it was just a slow news day, and WWE decided to capitalize since they've done stupid TMZ shit with the angle anyway, and the angle wasn't remotely working.

However, you're right that this is a terrible way to conclude things. Rusev has a monster face run in him somewhere, and Lana could have been the catalyst for it. Instead, we just get the whole angle petering out into nothing. Such a waste, and an unnecessary one, to boot.

Was the picture on social media before the TMZ article, or was it their scoop? It all just seems very odd to me.

KingBroly

Banned
Happy Kane is awesome

Lumberjack matches are awesome

Raw not opening with 20 minute promos with the Authority or Seth is also good!

Top Bottom