• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fall brawl looking good

For Fall Brawl, the NWO Hollywood team will be Hogan & Hart & Hall. Also on the card are Rick Steiner vs. Scott Steiner provided Scott can wrestle, probably Giant vs. Meng and most likely Malenko vs. Hennig and if able by then, Raven vs. Saturn as both have back injuries

bjork

Todd Pettengill is really great and perfect for the New Generation Era. I feel like he doesn't get enough credit. He's a great Mean Gene replacement for the vibrant, young 90s era of WWF even if that era has loads of problems, Todd ain't one of them.

Charlie Minn was the weak spot in the New Generation.

Stephanie Wiand forever

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They will make her get implants when called up sadly.

Why would you say that? There are plenty of non-augmented women, there is a place for everyone regardless of how they feel about their body.

TraBuch

Banned
As first reported by TMZ, former U.S. Champion Rusev and Lana are reportedly engaged. The Ravishing Russian had been romantically linked to Dolph Ziggler in recent months and Rusev fielded a proposal from Summer Rae just last week, but it would appear that any lingering problems between the power couple have been resolved. Why did Lana have a change of heart? Tune in to Raw live at 8/7 C on USA Network for more, and stay with WWE.com as this story develops.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/rusev-lana-engaged

So, uh, is there any way this turns out not terrible?

As someone I missed the new generation I was surprised that Todd petengill was the back stage annoucner as I only knew him from his money goes radio show here in. New York

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All this New Generation talk about all these announcers, but no love for Cameo Kneuer from WBF Bodystars.
FmWiHuu.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rusev and Lana blew it. WWE gets to fuck their marriage raw dog due to their stupidity announcing it. Lana is bad for Rusev's career. She could have left it quiet and let them be Macho and Liz Reuniting but it's fucked.

miserable

Former WWE Head Trainer Bill DeMott’s daughter (Keri Demott) was killed in a head-on car crash Saturday morning.

Keri was driving on a highway in Orlando, Florida around 12:30 am when another vehicle veered into her lane and instantly crashed into her car.

i know the man is a scumbag but still you gotta feel for him, losing a child is horrible

MC Safety

We'll get an overlong series of vignettes and recaps tonight before Lana and Rusev reunite in an even longer segment.

And everyone here will still claim Rusev is getting "berried." Because John Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i know the man is a scumbag but still you gotta feel for him, losing a child is horrible

I'm just ignoring it, because he's not in the wrestling business so I can ignore him freely.

WWE probably had to acknowledge it, but Rusev will probably just say it was all lies/a trick and they'll keep moving on.

Though I'd fucking die if Rusev proposes to Lana, she says yes, and he immediately goes 'HAH LOL, NO WAY COLD FISH LANA' and then dunks her in the pool

TraBuch

Banned
Rusev comes out and says he hesitated when Summer proposed because it made him rethink things. He's really in love with Lana. Summer comes out and is all like fuck you and Lana and slaps him and Lana comes out and beats the shit out of Summer and they hug and kiss and then Lana yells crush and a bed appears and they have sex right there in the ring. Problem solved.

MG310

Rusev can turn anything into gold. He'll be fine.

Ziggler getting to talk during this is going to be the worst part.

I suppose they could just say that Lana saw him on Total Divas being a scumbag and realized Rusev was right about him. Then they use that to add to the Cena/Ziggler thing.

I look forward to SoulPlaya's return once Kane wins the WWE WHC at Hell in a Cell, the PPV named after the match type where he first debuted.

#Kanetober

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stay Safe, Brother Freck. You might think football season allows you to take time off between September and the beginning of the year but some young up and comer might just take your spot.

I will be taking time off from posting to take sensitivity courses on dealing with mothers. I am NOT anti-mother. I have some close friends that are Mothers.

Top Bottom